CNN News 1/1/09 (Videos Of Show Included)

Interesting- LP WAS working closely with the authorities, including the FBI!

Let me see if I've got this straight. LP claims that the PI's filmed the area in November - but not the right area - and didn't find a body. Then they were going to sell this tape of no body in the wrong area to the media. In December, a month after the didn't find the body and before the meter reader did find the body, the PI's told him they were "going to get" this body that wasn't there. And, in his mind, this is proof that the A's knew the body was there.

Is that it?

Chilly,
You and I disagree on LP a lot but, you are dead on with this assessment. :bang:

Nothing in his theory makes sense to me, nothing.

I believe the PI's did film the area in Nov. but since they were off by so far how can that prove that they, or even the A's knew she was there? Also, who would be stupid enough to advertise to LP (or anyone for that matter) that they were obstructing a crime in such a HUGE way? This would be HUGE obstuction and possibly Acc. after the fact charges if that was true.

Although, all that said and nothing else in this case has made sense to me either. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Cheers!

:blowkiss:

Let me see if I've got this straight. LP claims that the PI's filmed the area in November - but not the right area - and didn't find a body. Then they were going to sell this tape of no body in the wrong area to the media. In December, a month after the didn't find the body and before the meter reader did find the body, the PI's told him they were "going to get" this body that wasn't there. And, in his mind, this is proof that the A's knew the body was there.

Is that it?

Correct! The story told on NG sounds like real-time action in mid-Nov but on this show he did say Dec. while he was back there.

The thing that i cant get out of my head.. Is with LP telling this to the FBI that the PI told him that.. I dont think he would make something up and tell the FBI.. He may come up with some wild stories but i really dont think He would lie to the fbi

I agree, LC. We now know what his statement is, as to what he was told and when.

Nowwwww, the other stuff about his theory (or is it theories, haha) on what KC did to Caylee (the "accident"), is just that, IMO. His theory.

Interesting- LP WAS working closely with the authorities, including the FBI!

Yeah, that's why LE gave him hell for his staged media event at Blanchard Park and why the FBI asked him to take a lie detector test.

I'm sure (note the sarcasm) that LE is thrilled about LP wanting to question the meter reader.

So all of the information with the pictures, video ect. go back to the same ole people...:rolleyes: and they are all connected, imagine that.
Seems like it.And it appears they are all close to or working for the A's

Chilly,
You and I disagree on LP a lot but, you are dead on with this assessment. :bang:

Nothing in his theory makes sense to me, nothing.

I believe the PI's did film the area in Nov. but since they were off by so far how can that prove that they, or even the A's knew she was there? Also, who would be stupid enough to advertise to LP (or anyone for that matter) that they were obstructing a crime in such a HUGE way? This would be HUGE obstuction and possibly Acc. after the fact charges if that was true.

Although, all that said and nothing else in this case has made sense to me either. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Cheers!

:blowkiss:

So the question is how does LP get from a filming of where the body IS NOT, to the A's knew her body was there? :waitasec:

I'm curious about something. Is it a crime to NOT report a body ? Would that OJ or something else ?

If ANYBODY knew this baby was laying in the swamp for a month and did nothing deserves jail time...ALOT of jail time.:furious:

Yeah, that's why LE gave him hell for his staged media event at Blanchard Park and why the FBI asked him to take a lie detector test.

I'm sure (note the sarcasm) that LE is thrilled about LP wanting to question the meter reader.

As nutty as he seems to be, the fact that the FBI backs him up in this particular instance is a good thing.

Did Leonard ever say November or did he just say the 15th and we assumed he meant November?>

So the question is how does LP get from a filming of where the body IS NOT, to the A's knew her body was there? :waitasec:

The only thing I can think of is that he did think, early on, that KC told Lee when she was out on bail.

I only see him thinking Lee knew though, not GA and CA :waitasec:

I am calling him tomorrow for clairification on this and I'll let you all know exactly what he says.

Yup, funny that now her husband has a video of that general area? HMMMM....just curious is all.

Is that her husband? different last name,but I guess that doesn't mean anything. Do we know for sure?

I'd like to hear FBI Agent Nick Savage speak about his thoughts on LP.
Might put a lot of silly rumors to rest.

Personally, and this is just my idea and opinion....sometime in November the A's asked the PI to go look in the area they knew the body to be in. I believe they got this info from Casey at some point either from letters passed on from Baez or from the PI that heard it while working with Baez. The PI and H went to the site to get the body but were not in quite the right area and didn't find the body (it was scattered over a whole acre of land!) and hidden in the thick brush. They filmed the area maybe to take it back to JB to show Casey. Whatever....they didn't find anything or if they did they kept their mouths shut. If their video doesn't show the exact area of the bag with the skull I don't think the video helps KC at all in her defense.

The only thing I can think of is that he did think, early on, that KC told Lee when she was out on bail.

I only see him thinking Lee knew though, not GA and CA :waitasec:

I am calling him tomorrow for clairification on this and I'll let you all know exactly what he says.
Oh please call him tonight! Please?

There are only two reasons this video stands out to me.
1. The pictures and the video have come from those who were strong supporters of the alive theory, including one being a PI.
2. Stranger than that, DC told a reporter that this is the ONLY place he looked, took photos and video that did not support Caylee being alive. He also admitted that he did not tell the Anthony's he did this until the day they found Caylee's body (the body that wasn't identified yet)

Why would they be in this area, the only area they ever looked at without knowing something? They can't say it was because of the KIO statements, else they would have been there much earlier, and possibly found a body that was not strung out like in Dec.
There is a reason that this was the only place they filmed, and photoed, then the body turns up there. Now Baez wants DC to keep his mouth shut about what he learned while with him, plus the DP lawyer coming in and sending the "it was an accident scenario" to the SA in regards to the DP. Why did all of this happen in November? Then the body in December?
Something tells me that Casey told something... I don't know, its crazier today than yesterday!

On NG LP states JH says to him, ".... Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now. He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found."

So this suggests a definitive tip came from inside the Defense and they were hot on the trail -- but then Caylee wasn't where they expected to find her -- water or animal activity? and they drew a blank.

The connection is, at this time the PI's were working for the A's. HOWEVER, LP just contradicted this on this show by saying the conversation was in Dec?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back