CO - Civil Rape Trial of Kobe Bryant (Charges Dropped)

Jeana (DP) said:
I think it JUST happened like yesterday! I don't know if he raped her or not, but if not, she prostituted herself for that check.

Yer dang right about that...
In my opninion, this has hurt every rape victim there ever was and will be. Why did he settle? Why did she??????????
The civil suit vs. the criminal suit....
This woman was dragged through the mud face down, and she drops the criminal case??? why??? All the harm was already done...
The biggest problem with all of this is that KB, can actually look like he was settling to avoid all of the "hullabaloo". In my honest opinion, this is more evidence that she was never ever raped by the lying cheating adulterer...

BOTH of them are freakin' trash!

Jeana (DP) said:
I think it JUST happened like yesterday! I don't know if he raped her or not, but if not, she prostituted herself for that check.
Remember that sleeping with Robert Redford thread the other day? :)

I guess we will never know what really happened in that room. I guess she finally got the $$ she wanted.

well imho if she was raped, she would want him to be punished for it, not just get money out of it.
She was after Donald Trump's theme song all along. Money money money money.......................MONEY. :crazy:

Julie said:
well imho if she was raped, she would want him to be punished for it, not just get money out of it.
She was after Donald Trump's theme song all along. Money money money money.......................MONEY. :crazy:

I completely agree. She was after money. It was "speculated" that she went around town bragging about how *well endowed* KB was right after the "rape". I have friends that witnessed this first hand...
She is from my neck of the woods, and NO ONE in that town, (except of course the DAs office that bought T-shirts) believe that she was...
And I no longer beleive the DA's office believes she was raped anymore...
I just wish KB (as much as I CAN'T STAND HIM) hadn't settled. But I truly believe this was all part of her plan...

Bhodirasta said:
I completely agree. She was after money. It was "speculated" that she went around town bragging about how *well endowed* KB was right after the "rape". I have friends that witnessed this first hand...
She is from my neck of the woods, and NO ONE in that town, (except of course the DAs office that bought T-shirts) believe that she was...
And I no longer beleive the DA's office believes she was raped anymore...
I just wish KB (as much as I CAN'T STAND HIM) hadn't settled. But I truly believe this was all part of her plan...

You know we've been on the same page since day 1!!!!

Im no Kobe fan but I never bought her tall tale either!!!!

Im mad about the settlement too!!!!

I also find it very curious how quiet this has been kept as far media goes................

messiecake said:
You know we've been on the same page since day 1!!!!

Im no Kobe fan but I never bought her tall tale either!!!!

Im mad about the settlement too!!!!

I also find it very curious how quiet this has been kept as far media goes................

Yes, the silence is deafening. They won't release how much was given to the accuser...
so we have details of MJs settlement with Jordy, O'Reilly's settlement, but NOT this settlement???????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And yah, it just sorta "popped out" that the case has been settled. With the MJ trial taking all the attention, I must say that it was timed perfectly, perfectly timed...
I am convinced BOTH parties are happy about the money, the timing, all of it...

Scored 81 points against the Toronto Raptors last night!!!! :eek: Holy crap, LOL! I wish I had seen the game. That is now the 2nd highest total next to Wilt Chamberlain's 100 points back in the 60's. Unreal!!! (Lakers won, btw, lol.)

Kobe who??? The only Kobe I know is the one that was in trouble in Colorado :p

JDB said:
Kobe who??? The only Kobe I know is the one that was in trouble in Colorado :p
This is the Kobe, without the luster, that he once had. He lost a lot of personal appeal after his row with Shack, and the alleged probable rape in CO. He's not a poster boy anymore.

Buzzm1 said:
This is the Kobe, without the luster, that he once had. He lost a lot of personal appeal after his row with Shack, and the alleged probable rape in CO. He's not a poster boy anymore.

Everytime I hear his name or see him on TV all I can think of is the rape of that girl and how she got torn to shreads in the media. I'm happy to hear that his reputation suffered some too.

Dark Knight said:
Scored 81 points against the Toronto Raptors last night!!!! :eek: Holy crap, LOL! I wish I had seen the game. That is now the 2nd highest total next to Wilt Chamberlain's 100 points back in the 60's. Unreal!!! (Lakers won, btw, lol.)

He is an amazing ball player!

As for all the other drama - I never believed it was rape. Personally, I think it was consensual. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. I think she was looking for a big payday.

Kobe goes to my church.

This game was phenomenal.

Jules said:
He is an amazing ball player!

As for all the other drama - I never believed it was rape. Personally, I think it was consensual. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. I think she was looking for a big payday.

I think if we had full video and audio of the event (YUCK WHO WANTS TO??) no one could really tell for sure it was rape either. Some would say well yes it looks like that, some would not see it.

She thought it was, he missed it. It seems he sincerely missed that she considered it rape until later.

JBean said:
Kobe goes to my church.

This game was phenomenal.
I didn't realize that Vanessa was pregnant again, guess I forgot. I saw her last night on the news with Kobe & thought, wow what a gut :doh:

KatherineQ said:
It seems he sincerely missed that she considered it rape until later.

That was my impression too. He seemed completely shocked she called it rape. He thought they had a good time... :p

Tom'sGirl said:
I didn't realize that Vanessa was pregnant again, guess I forgot. I saw her last night on the news with Kobe & thought, wow what a gut :doh:
Yes, I forgot too. I'm glad they are getting along with life for their kid(s). I never see her at mass only Kobe.
One time the whole church kept turning around in my direction. I thought, wow I must really be having good hair day, everyone is staring. Kobe was sitting behind me.:cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back