CO - Civil Rape Trial of Kobe Bryant (Charges Dropped)

JBean said:
One time the whole church kept turning around in my direction. I thought, wow I must really be having good hair day, everyone is staring. Kobe was sitting behind me.:cool:

bahahahahahahahahaha! Gotta hate it when that happens!!!

Sorry to laugh, but the visuals are funny! :innocent:

Tom'sGirl said:
I'll defend ya JB, I throw a mean right jab! :p
OH TG thanks teehee. Actually JDB owes me. i have been picking on him something fierce lately.
Get it over with JDB..I can take it!

Jules said:
bahahahahahahahahaha! Gotta hate it when that happens!!!

Sorry to laugh, but the visuals are funny! :innocent:
I didn't really think I was having a good hair day, but I couldn't figure out why everyone was staring at me. I'm just glad I didn't wave or take a bow or something:doh:

JBean said:
I didn't really think I was having a good hair day, but I couldn't figure out why everyone was staring at me. I'm just glad I didn't wave or take a bow or something:doh:

I know what you mean. I've had that happen before too and then you turn around and realize they weren't looking at you - but behind you.

Just playin'! :p

Kobe is a ball hog and is over rated... (Although my daughter LOVES him)

lisag said:
Kobe is a ball hog and is over rated... (Although my daughter LOVES him)
all are overrated and overpaid in my opinion and I enjoy a good game but jeez they make way to much money! Same with these movie stars! How about giving some of that revenue to the Teachers!

Dark Knight said:
Scored 81 points against the Toronto Raptors last night!!!! :eek: Holy crap, LOL! I wish I had seen the game. That is now the 2nd highest total next to Wilt Chamberlain's 100 points back in the 60's. Unreal!!! (Lakers won, btw, lol.)
I know, that is pretty amazing! My boyfriend and I were saying WHOA! :clap:

Bobbisangel said:
Everytime I hear his name or see him on TV all I can think of is the rape of that girl and how she got torn to shreads in the media. I'm happy to hear that his reputation suffered some too.
Yeah, we'll never know what really happened. I have to believe the girl though, although he did seem sincere. He messed up, regardless of whether it was or not. He's married.
But it's not really my place to judge.
I feel for the girl either way. Her life was torn apart.
And if it really did happen, which I have no reason to doubt her since I wasn't there, how awful for her that her life was ripped apart because she chose to come forward. Makes other woman terrified to come forward if something should happen to them. We wouldn't want our skeletons to come out in the press if we are violated. I know I wouldn't. I am not perfect. If I am ever assaulted by a celebrity, they will get away with it. I'm not allowing myself to be a victim twice.

I read some and will go back and finish it after dinner . I never quite trust what's said when the man or woman lies about an encounter first thing .

According to a state funding request obtained by NewsNation affiliate KDVR in Denver, the Colorado Department of Public Safety is asking for nearly $7.5 million to spend on reviewing and retesting DNA samples processed by a longtime state forensic scientist, Yvonne “Missy” Woods.

Wood was connected to some high-profile cases, including the sexual assault trial for Kobe Bryant

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back