CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did LE allow the texts (or at least some of the texts) between Dylan and Ryan to be released? If LE did not want those texts disclosed to the public, we wouldn't be seeing them. I just wonder why.

Of course I've been wondering why for weeks about so many things.

From the Durango Herald article where the texts were released:

"Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited."

.. followed by the text exchange between Ryan and Dylan..

I'm sure we could interpret that 50 ways here... but that "provided by Ryan" does sound like it went directly from Ryan to the DH?
Of course it could mean Ryan --> LE ---> cleared it for public release to media ---> Ryan ---> media
At this point I'm interested in anything that's released and why, the manner that it's released, who it's released by, and how. Even if it means nothing, I still have questions.

Why did LE allow the texts (or at least some of the texts) between Dylan and Ryan to be released? If LE did not want those texts disclosed to the public, we wouldn't be seeing them. I just wonder why.

Of course I've been wondering why for weeks about so many things.

My feeling is they are getting ready to point a finger at someone.

Yea! I'm crazy .......and I'm not crazy ! Certified. Thank you .
Maybe since you did make a contact, you could write again and say DUDE
get us some good info !

Do you have specific questions in mind or just "good info in general"?
And most importantly, should I really address him as "DUDE"? :seeya:

If Le thinks Dylan was abducted, then they are doing a very poor job, IMO.

If Elaine went home Did Mark go back to wherever it is he came from?

My feeling is they are getting ready to point a finger at someone.

why have they never put pictures of his truck out to the public??? They have asked for any video/pictures along the road but nothing more specific than that.

I am not saying that MR is not the possible suspect... what I am saying is that perhaps LE does not have enough to point a finger. Once the finger is pointed it can not be folded up and put back into the hand that pointed it. :twocents:

YES , I have found that addressing someone very casually opens a more familiar relationship than the stuffy ' dear sirs' type of thing ! hahaha

Do we know if MR has actually ' hired' a defense lawyer ? y or n
Do we know if LE has finished looking at the video turned
in by locals? y or n
Do we know if LE has asked ER not to speak ? Y or n
Also if he's local, what are the locals saying and
thinking about this case?
Does MR have any type of reputation, good or bad in the
community ?
Has LE made any mention of where DR's phone is ?

eta and you know maybe you should google a picture of the reporter before calling him dude ;)

If Le thinks Dylan was abducted, then they are doing a very poor job, IMO.

Don't you think they would warn the public if they thought he had been abducted by a stranger? I would sure hope so! It would seem so irresponsible of LE not to as they are to protect!
I don't think they are thinking it's a stranger abduction imo

Anyone remember exactly when FBI came on board. Seems nothing changed even when they did? Did it?

Don't you think they would warn the public if they thought he had been abducted by a stranger? I would sure hope so! It would seem so irresponsible of LE not to as they are to protect!

That is what I am saying; if LE believes there is even a chance he was abducted, then they are doing a very poor job for Dylan and his family.

Yes I've thought that out loud many times. It is one of the startling
'' absences'' in my opinion. If they thought the community had been
targeted or victimized by a wandering abductor, why not yell it from
the mountains loud and clear to the people in the area to be careful,
keep your kids close, watch out for strangers, etc. The idea they did
not do that is very very curious IMHO and if they believe he was
taken by a stranger, I believe it is tantamount to negligence to have
NOT told the public. Even if they believed it was ' one of the options'
you would think they would tell the public. This is part of what leads
me away from thinking it's an option.

Anyone remember exactly when FBI came on board. Seems nothing changed even when they did? Did it?

You know that's a good question and I wonder if FBI is still
on board and investigating. When FBI comes in I think things like
across state lines, or more than one victim. It makes me think
something about this case triggered fbi like ' this is similar to a case
in NC or WA or soemthing' so they come in to see if there are
serial type nature to a crime. But with nothing else said, then
who knows . Did FBI fold up and go home?

Could LE of actually helped MR by mistake ?

It seems strange to me that they waited a week to search the house so that any evidence could of been lost. Then add in the fact that MR even states that he found it odd that it took a week to search the house and he thought they was a week behind where they should of been rings alarm bells for me.

" If" he is guilty then you have the suspect even pulling them up for incompetence in a tv interview , that can never be good .

IMO

why have they never put pictures of his truck out to the public??? They have asked for any video/pictures along the road but nothing more specific than that.

I am not saying that MR is not the possible suspect... what I am saying is that perhaps LE does not have enough to point a finger. Once the finger is pointed it can not be folded up and put back into the hand that pointed it. :twocents:

Why post pics of the truck.
They have the truck I think they want to know where it went.
I think there is a time span that he cant explain.

JMO

It must have been so hard for ER and CR to go home :( What do they do from here? Just sit and wait like us? Wait for something? I wonder how much LE told them of what they do know?

:floorlaugh:

how about "mr. dude".

if i may ask what seems like a pretty stupid question...if they have enough evidence to make an arrest, why not do so. and if they don't, why would releasing what they DO have compromise an investigation that is already compromised by having not enough evidence to make that arrest?

(does that make any sense to anyone). TIA.

I would think if they suspected MR of possibly being remotely involved they would have posted pics of his truck and asked the public if anyone had seen it during the hours in question. Again, I'm not sure if they are doing a poor job or have much more than we think?

I saw on the last page that the trucks have been returned to MR? I didn't know this. Can someone please share the source of this information? I thought LE still had the trucks.

For some reason. Likely obvious lol Elaine strikes me as the type who would be screaming to the press and in the press Have you seen my boy. Begging for his return. I mean who wouldn't if you thought your child was abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffiangel