CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the first half of the video, in response to ER's accusations against him, he says the whole goal is for the family to unite. This is clearly his perspective on the situation, but, could it also have been a motive?
in which case, is DR being hidden safely somewhere, or was it important enough to create a tragedy to force the family to re-unite?

I don't get this theory. What's the end game? How do you release DR without him saying he was kept captive for a month, and pointing fingers and getting people to go to jail for long periods of time?

I don't get this theory. What's the end game? How do you release DR without him saying he was kept captive for a month, and pointing fingers and getting people to go to jail for long periods of time?

which poster are you quoting and from when?

tia

I remember earlier that someone was coming up with information that was suppose to be approved first, I think it was Ransom and vasportsmom. Does anyone know if that was approved and where it is if it was? TIA

I mentioned (a few nights ago) that I was awaiting on approval from Ima to post a document that TxJan1971 had researched and compiled. Ima gave her approval very quickly but Jan has since decided that she wants additional time to reconsider before sharing. I obviously understand and respect her decision.

good questions. I only have more.
for one: if unity is the motive, what was the goal? for DR to show up in/at/around the lake (with or without a fishing pole) in order for the family to be forced to come together to face a tragedy? if that was the goal/plan, what now, since the search didn't turn him up?

for one: if unity is the motive, what was the goal? for DR to show up in/at/around the lake (with or without a fishing pole) in order for the family to be forced to come together to face a tragedy? if that was the goal/plan, what now, since the search didn't turn him up?

This was your theory... you tell me. It's been suggested before that MR is "hiding" DR to bring the family together but it doesn't work since releasing DR, by definition, means that the gig will be up, and all that work MR did to put the family back together results in him having three hots and a cot.

I've said it before but I honestly believe Elaine was the "motive" (as much as a person can be considered such) but I don't believe that unity or reconciliation was the goal.

ETA: I can't recall anyone ever floating MR hiding Dylan as a serious scenario. It has been discussed as a "best case scenario" but we all seem to agree that it doesn't really play out because there is no happily ever after end game option.

I remember earlier that someone was coming up with information that was suppose to be approved first, I think it was Ransom and vasportsmom. Does anyone know if that was approved and where it is if it was? TIA

I believe that was me, AZG. We were previously discussing the likelihood and/or statistics of parents who kill their kids and the various reasons, etc. and I have compiled some information that can be an ongoing project/resource as we identify respective cases/outcomes/motive, etc.

I believe that was me, AZG. We were previously discussing the likelihood and/or statistics of parents who kill their kids and the various reasons, etc. and I have compiled some information that can be an ongoing project/resource as we identify respective cases/outcomes/motive, etc.

Should be an interesting read, looking forward to reading it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One theory...

What if a friend of ER knew that DR was coming to Durango, and thought that the court-ordered visitation was wrong. So - without talking to ER - said family friend decides to pick up DR to 'save him from MR' and 'ER will be happy when I bring him back to Colorado Springs', only to have the whole scheme go off the rails when the police are contacted and it turns into a kidnapping case with the FBI involved.

are you insinuating the person who had the picture of Dylan sitting on the floor in a car that was moving?

I'm not insinuating anything. Just stating the fact that ER is not the only family member who would be off limits to discuss as a possible scenario in which Dylan could disappear.

*lightbulb moment for moi*

hypothetically, the only other family members that come to mind are D's older brothers and D's future stepdad. Theoretically speaking, in total hypotheticals, I just cannot see any kind of possible motive on any of their parts. :waitasec:

One theory...

What if a friend of ER knew that DR was coming to Durango, and thought that the court-ordered visitation was wrong. So - without talking to ER - said family friend decides to pick up DR to 'save him from MR' and 'ER will be happy when I bring him back to Colorado Springs', only to have the whole scheme go off the rails when the police are contacted and it turns into a kidnapping case with the FBI involved.

All I can say is that with friends like that, who needs enemies? :what:

I'm not insinuating anything. Just stating the fact that ER is not the only family member who would be off limits to discuss as a possible scenario in which Dylan could disappear.

sorry insinuating was the wrong word. I should have said possibly.

All I can say is that with friends like that, who needs enemies? :what:

Lmao, no kidding!! I'm trying to imagine how that conversation would go and even in my head I'm beating my head against a wall.

I'm fairly certain it was TXJan and Vasportsmom.

One theory...

I would say that with friends like that who needs enemies. That scenario would create nothing but problems for ER - and how will that scenario come to an end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member