CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone involved in the case have a butler? :sigh:

So a well-intentioned person is now holding him as a prisoner for going on two months? This seems to be as close to not possible as anything else I can think of, jmo. Unless ER has friends who are seriously unbalanced.

If this person did it, they'd almost certainly be mentally unbalanced - and I doubt DR would have been a prisoner for this long.

I don't think this is a likely scenario but it's not like the other scenarios we've put forth have much going for them right now.

So a well-intentioned person is now holding him as a prisoner for going on two months? This seems to be as close to not possible as anything else I can think of, jmo. Unless ER has friends who are seriously unbalanced.

Not to mention missing Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I just posted the same thing!:rocker:

This "theory" may be the first one that every single one of us share the same opinion of. It's a New Year's miracle!

hypothetically, the only other family members that come to mind are D's older brothers and D's future stepdad. Theoretically speaking, in total hypotheticals, I just cannot see any kind of possible motive on any of their parts. :waitasec:

since many crimes against children are committed by step parents or parent's boyfreind/girlfreind, the future step parent is someone I considered right off the bat, but I would hope LE has confirmed his whereabouts for the days in question!

I keep seeing buy questions about buying beer at Walmart in CO. Full strength beer can only be bought at liquor stores and restaurants in Colorado. Otherwise, 3.2 beer ONLY is purchased at Walmart or grocery stores/convenience stores. Weak stuff. Bletch. lol.

HTH.

http://www.denverpost.com/legislature/ci_19723625
Under Colorado law, only liquor stores and restaurants may sell full- strength beer. Convenience stores and grocery stores may sell only low-alcohol beer, less than 4 percent alcohol by volume or 3.2 percent by weight.

since many crimes against children are committed by step parents or parent's boyfreind/girlfreind, the future step parent is someone I considered right off the bat, but I would hope LE has confirmed his whereabouts for the days in question!

I'm sure they did. He's owned a construction business in C Springs for many years. JMO

Generally speaking, step parents are as high on my radar with kids as boyfriends are with missing women.

Generally speaking, not speaking of this case. I've not had any reason to consider this particular soon to be step parent- I am only speaking generally.

I'm sure they did. He's owned a construction business in C Springs for many years. JMO

I believe they did bring him in for a polygraph. Results have not been released by LE (nor have they been released for his parents.)

For those of us that feel that LE is playing things too close to the vest, and are worried that no progress is being made behind the scenes----which may be most of us----I am inspired by the way things are breaking in another CO case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167824&page=9

17 yr old Kayla Chadwick, went missing from a house party in Ft. Morgan, CO.

This case was very frustrating because her boyfriend, the last one to see her, [ ahem]
said that they got in an argument, and she stomped off mad, into the darkness, never to be seen again. :mad:

In the following weeks, he told the public that she was mentally unstable and they should be cautious approaching her, because she had a gun with her. :liar:

I stopped going to that thread after a few months because it was so depressing. LE was saying NOTHING and her boyfriend was walking free and clear and it seemed like he was getting away with it. But :

Boyfriend indicted in investigation of missing 17-year-old Fort Morgan girl, Kayla Chadwick

Quote:
These charges stem from his behavior and conduct with regard to the investigation itself," said Brittny Lewton, district attorney-elect for the 13th Judicial District, which includes Morgan County, where Chadwick vanished on the night of March 27.
Quote:
Lewton said she couldn't discuss details about the charges against Torralba, including what evidence he's accused of tampering with, because the underlying details of the indictment have been sealed by a judge.
link

Thrilled to see him charged. Hope they find Kayla and justice is served soon.

http://www.journal-advocate.com/ster...eens-boyfriend

Yes, it was "us". Jan is the brains and I'm the tech geek with an available Dropbox, lol.

You are too much... :floorlaugh: I used to do it for a living... only this time I'm not being paid! :rocker:

I believe they did bring him in for a polygraph. Results have not been released by LE (nor have they been released for his parents.)

Most likely they did. That's SOP for LE in any case, not just this one.

Does anyone involved in the case have a butler? :sigh:
Haha this cracked me up! :floorlaugh:

Goodnight all back to work for me tomorrow yuk (insert scowly face here) .

Y'all take good care of this thread, be nice to each other and please find Dylan while I'm gone. OK?

Did I miss that in MSM? I haven't really seen anything about him in MSM, which is what led me to believe LE was able to clear him right off the bat.

I do believe they did, I just don't remember seeing is substantiated.

I'm really surprised that we haven't heard about the parents being ruled out by LE. Didn't we hear that rather quickly in the Jessica Ridgeway investigation? Would they not announce that ER & MH have been cleared just because they are unable to say the same about MR (not that they consider him a suspect but that they have no evidence either way)?

I wonder if MR happened to tell anyone that his son was visiting and that he'd be out of the house for the morning of the 19th. I hope that LE has talked to all of his freinds/business associate who might have had this info to see if any of them are shady - especially those that Dylan would have been familiar with and might have let into the house and or/accepted a ride with. I think that's the most likely abduction theory, involving someone known to Dylan(excluding MR). However, I am not sure if he would have shared the part about DR being at home alone with anyone, especially if he did not know that was going to be the case until that very morning(per his account of the events of that day).

I keep seeing buy questions about buying beer at Walmart in CO. Full strength beer can only be bought at liquor stores and restaurants in Colorado. Otherwise, 3.2 beer ONLY is purchased at Walmart or grocery stores/convenience stores. Weak stuff. Bletch. lol.

HTH.

http://www.denverpost.com/legislature/ci_19723625
Under Colorado law, only liquor stores and restaurants may sell full- strength beer. Convenience stores and grocery stores may sell only low-alcohol beer, less than 4 percent alcohol by volume or 3.2 percent by weight.

hmmm....

didn't even know that they still made 3.2 beer. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members