CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is possible that R sent the text at 9:27 but Dylan's phone didn't received it until 10 minutes later, if he was in a bad area. We know R sent a text. Now that we know that Dylan's phone was working at 9:37 it seems likely it was him receiving that text or replying to it. What did R say in that last text?

I am happy to see LE searching in other states as well as LE seeming to focus more largely on a Sunday night timeline NOT a Monday morning timeline.

Well it is possible that R sent the text at 9:27 but Dylan's phone didn't received it until 10 minutes later, if he was in a bad area. We know R sent a text. Now that we know that Dylan's phone was working at 9:37 it seems likely it was him receiving that text or replying to it. What did R say in that last text?

"Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too"

AND....why is LE releasing this info now? I almost feel like it's either to steer things away from MR or to put pressure on him.

just my own personal view and I am perfectly fine to disagree.. but *if* there is in fact a 9:37pm text..additional to the 9:27pm text(because I am definitely cautious of it just being faulty reporting of a 3 rather than a 2 in the time of the last text)..

if we learn that there is an actual text IMO it is only an incoming text due to the fact that Elaine has shared long ago that her son's last texting was a little after 8pm.. I do very much believe that, therefor IMO it changes nothing as far as the timeline of when Dylan ceased all texting/calling..

so, my greatest hope would be that if this 9:37pm incoming text exists that its ping somehow help in locating him..but in all honesty with what we know of the scarce amount of towers in the area its still rendered of not much assistance at all due to their NOT being able to triangulate..

I am happy to see LE searching in other states as well as LE seeming to focus more largely on a Sunday night timeline NOT a Monday morning timeline.

I was going to point this out as well.. they have released the sunday timeline.

(it doesn't mean there isn't one for Monday.. it just means that they are releasing Sunday)

They know the time the last text was sent and they will also know the last time that phone pinged... but they have not released that.

If the phone was on it would still be pinging. If the phone was shut off or the battery taken out, etc etc the ping will show that as well.

I think they are right now throwing out a tidbit but one that does not compromise their investigation

:twocents:

sounds like they are onto something.. police searches are usually targeted and based on developed leads and information.

Could there have been a delay from receiving the text to Dylan's phone from R?

I just dont get who Dylan would of texted at 9.37 if not his mum , brother or R ... IMO

Haven't read all the threads or articles, trying to multi task and work & read & post at the same. Work is losing out :)
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
17 minutes to buy groceries for a week! Heck it takes me that long to get through the check out at Walmart!

AND....why is LE releasing this info now? I almost feel like it's either to steer things away from MR or to put pressure on him.

AGAIN this is just my personal view but its their releasing this all important timeline that IMO pinpoints to only one person...as in if they were working on the premise that MR is no way involved then honestly the timeline they released is of zero meaning due to the fact that he went missing an entire day later..kwim?

the 9:37 text means there was a text at 9:37 and we are not privy to who it was from or to nor the content.

(this happened in the Sierra LaMar case)

AGAIN this is just my personal view but its their releasing this all important timeline that IMO pinpoints to only one person...as in if they were working on the premise that MR is no way involved then honestly the timeline they released is of zero meaning due to the fact that he went missing an entire day later..kwim?

That made sense to me too. If they *believe* the Monday morning story, there is no need to explore Sunday night. I believe they don't believe. MOO. Sighing with relief that LE seems to be responding in whatever way they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname