CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean Ryan's text to Dylan or did Dylan send a text ?

If Dylan did send a text it's very intriging as it was not to R or his family or it would of been revealed by now if it was to them .

You know what? It's something! Right now I just want ANYTHING from LE to show they have not given up and ANYTHING showing that MR is talking and doing something.

It just doesn't appear that LE is willing to take the heat off MR...for any reason. IMO, at this point, if they could have, they would have, because I'm pretty sure they are having some reservations about the Sat event as well. I am trusting that things will go well, but I'm not stupid. One can never be sure of human behaviors. All just MOO

I want to cry that they are searching under bridges... although maybe they are thinking that is the location of Dylan's belongings and not necessarily the location of Dylan.

:please:

Sadly, I don't think they would do dangerous winter searches for backpacks, etc. though of course, if they found such an item, it could help lead to Dylan.

I was trying to imagine the "Dylan is being hidden" scenario once again, but it just does not make sense to me. Not only would the accomplice have to someone willing to do prison time, but they would also have to be able to be totally off the grid for months, with no one noticing. I just can't see it being very realistic.

Both houses?

Mark owns two properties in La Plata county.

Although now that I'm thinking back over all these threads I am wondering if they would have searched Elaine's home in Monument as well.

Does that mean Ryan's text to Dylan or did Dylan send a text ?

If Dylan did send a text it's very intriging as it was not to R or his family or it would of been revealed by now if it was to them .

I can't remember, what time was the final text from R to Dylan that night?

Both houses?

from my understanding they would not elaborate on what was recently searched except the areas (durango area and other areas of Colorado) and they mentioned under bridges and snowshoes..

no houses in the recent searches that I saw...

I don't care WHERE they are searching, I'm just so happy to see that they are doing something!

word.
:rocker:

(I personally don't think they have ever stopped.. they are just not telling US what they are up to)

I think they stopped searching. I think this whole rally thing lit a fire under their butts.

So...withholding this 9:37 text from the public is killing me. Yes, I hate not knowing!! What if...they felt like maybe somebody else sent that text rather than Dylan?

MOO is the text in the 9:00 hour is quite likely the incoming text from RN.. I always believed that it was quite possible that tho, Dylan, himself did not text after a little after 8pm, that his phone was still on and received the last text msg from RN around 9:30pm..(hence the entire reason I was so dead set on knowing the time Dylan actually sent his last outgoing msg..vs..the time when the phone received its last incoming msg and/or powered off for the last time ever)

I disagree that there is nothing in the article indicating THAT THEYRE NOT at all speaking with any of the family about any of their(LE) views or opinions of the case.. jmo.

I think they stopped searching. I think this whole rally thing lit a fire under their butts.

So...withholding this 9:37 text is killing me. Yes, I hate not knowing!! What if...they felt like maybe somebody else sent that text rather than Dylan?

we can agree to disagree on this one..

I don't think they have ever stopped this investigation or searching for Dylan. I don't think the facebook had any bearing on how they are investigating or where police searches take place.:twocents::twocents::twocents:

MOO is the text in the 9:00 hour is quite likely the incoming text from RN.. I always believed that it was quite possible that tho, Dylan, himself did not text after a little after 8pm, that his phone was still on and received the last text msg from RN around 9:30pm..

I disagree that there is nothing in the article indicating THAT THEYRE NOT at all speaking with any of the family about any of their(LE) views or opinions of the case.. jmo.

the times that ER gave do not match the timeline.

that is what I meant by that.

eta: they know more and they are not sharing it imhoo

MOO is the text in the 9:00 hour is quite likely the incoming text from RN.. I always believed that it was quite possible that tho, Dylan, himself did not text after a little after 8pm, that his phone was still on and received the last text msg from RN around 9:30pm..

BBM

But what would be the point in not telling us about another text from RN?

I checked that December 15 article in the Durango Herald. It looks like R's text to Dylan was at 9:27. So some sort of other text was either sent or received 10 minutes later, we just don't know to/from whom.

What if it was a text Dylan sent saying something incriminating like.... this is just a total example; I hate my Dad he's being a total A-hole or My Dad and I just got into a big argument? Or even a text he sent or received from someone unknown? This text is an important piece of the puzzle.

What if it was a text Dylan sent saying something incriminating like.... this is just a total example; I hate my Dad he's being a total A-hole or My Dad and I just got into a big argument? Or even a text he sent or received from someone unknown? This text is an important piece of the puzzle.

That's what I'm wondering as well. Something LE isn't ready to share with the public. For one, it may definitely point towards MR's possible involvement. But OTOH, from LE's perspective, if MR were an innocent person, he would already have been tried in the public eye, due to a known argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB