CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that even if drama happens on Dr. Phil, if 1/3 of his viewers go to the FB site and share Dylans picture that is 1/3 more then there would have been if they didn't go on. JMO

This may be a crazy question:

Is Lake Vallecito totally frozen over?

TIA

I feel that even if drama happens on Dr. Phil, if 1/3 of his viewers go to the FB site and share Dylans picture that is 1/3 more then there would have been if they didn't go on. JMO

I agree and just don't see how it can possible hurt. I don't see everyone's concerns if they are truly in this for Dylan.

Elaine loves her kids more than anything. She wants answers from MR, but more then that she wants Dylan home. Period, end of story! JMO, IMO, ETC

If a body is put in at one part of the lake, say the middle for example, and the current took the body to another part of the lake would there be a "trail" for the dogs to follow or would they just hit where the body ends up?

Thank you!

The "current" in Vallecito is coming from live creeks/river flowing into the reservoir: aka: Los Pinos (the Pine) River and the Vallecito Creek, etc. Those currents push everything to the dam and then go downstreams. Easiest way to explain. Inflow and release.....

Another "current" can be cause by wind but overriding is Vallecito Reservoir is LIVE fed. Los Pinos on the east side of the reservoir and Vallecito coming into the lake from the north.

Even if only 10% do. Apparently he gets a few million viewers, so that would be far more than the page has had till now.

Perhaps they will keep a large poster of Dylan behind the "action" so that his image is shown all the time.

While I am not counting on anything coming from it, I will make a point to watch. I am interested in the communication between the two, when MR actually has to face ER, i.e can he look her in the eye?

And to others that possibility is very unlikely. No stats will change that either. MOO

So, we agree stats have zero bearing on this specific case. IMO stats aren't going to change the SPECIFICS OF THIS CASE and that many see filicide, unfortunately as a great possibility. and IYO stats aren't going to change the fact that others see filicide as an unlikely possibility..

So, I stand by my original post STATS HAVE ZERO BEARING ON THE SPECIFICS OF THE CASE and in my original post I didn't ever indicate that ALL believed filicide to be a great possibility.

I've seen nothing to make me believe that MR is a regular, well-adjusted man and father so far.

And there is some indication in his past of temper, violence and/or menacing charges, possible sex on lawn where minor children could see him, not to mention that we have been privy to inside info from his former wife, all of which I happen to believe, due to the way she has told us bits and pieces. It also appears that his adult children chose not to have him in their lives or the lives of their children, his grandchildren.

So at this point, I see no reason to stumble around thinking up excuses and reasons as to why MR took a nap (if he did) or that Dylan's phone must have been broken, or that he did not know how to use a landline, none of which have been proven.

Right now, I don't have any reason to believe a single word he says, if it cannot be proven. This is not to say I absolutely believe he hurt Dylan, but nothing I have heard about him tells me it is impossible either.

My biggest fear is that we will never know more than we do now.

I seriously doubt it. You have Elaine, Cory and B all on one side, and MR on the other. Add to that, the possibility of a video interview with MH if he doesn't actually show up, and you have a free for all. I do not see how the focus is going to be on Dylan. Sure, the specifics of Dylan's disappearance will be presented, but that should take about 5 minutes. The whole rest of the show is going to be the "Let's beat up on Mark Redwine" Segment. That's how I see it going down. If I am wrong, I will be back to say you guys were right. But I doubt very seriously that I'll have to do that. I see the writing on the wall and it's not going to find Dylan. No way, no how. IMO.

IMO many see the writing on the wall WRT Mark Redwine's possible involvement in Dylan no longer being here. If I am wrong, I will be back to say you guys were right. But I, too doubt very seriously that I will have to do that, either. jmo.

I recall running some stats early on in this case and discovered that crime stats regarding kids who die by parental hand are often filed under death by child abuse or some such as opposed to murder. Death by the hands of a caregiver gets recorded in many different ways and it is up to states to report child fatalities. My own state is in the midst of a comntroversy for underreporting child fatalities so even stats are somewhat suspect. I wholeheartedly agree with this post- filicide is not rare. Finding stats to support it as such might be but the act itself is all too common.

BBM

Yes, I had done the same, and found the same thing. Also, it mentioned that a number of these deaths aren't recorded at all, for various reasons.

I don't know how helpful the Dr. Phil show will be, but I am not ready to dismiss the effort before the show even airs.

There are those who believe an abductor may have taken Dylan and be holding him somewhere. If that is what's happened, I would doubt he's being held in the immediate vicinity so I don't see how national exposure could hurt.

If Dylan is the victim of a local predator and the crime scene is nearby, national exposure could still help. Not everyone follows local news, but some might watch Dr. Phil anyway or watch because they learn a local disappearance will be featured. Maybe one of them knows something about the prospective renter, the still unidentified (as far as I know) Hispanic male.

For those who suspect MR, the family dynamics are a piece of the puzzle. LE might well be very interested in what he has to say. All MOO

I think it will be interesting to see how the Mark Is Hiding Dylan theory is handled on the show.

I am very glad that the people closest to Dylan will get to tell his story. I am sure this will be very difficult for everyone and when I watch the show I'll probably need my box of Kleenex. My heart breaks for this family.

I wish they would've included more photos of the two at walmart, and at the McDonald's Drivethru. The only pic of Dylan at Walmart appears to show Redness on his left forearm, Dylan's shirt doesn't appear to be stretched or hanging irregular, yet Dylan doesn't appear happy in that pic. Yet this is all speculation due to the distorted appearance.

Because I am bored, I have made a list of all the possible things I can think of at the moment that could have resulted in Dylan's disappearance. If any of these are absolutely impossible, based on any information already given, please respond with the reason why. If I have left some out (which I am sure I have) or you have other examples than I have listed, please copy and add your item. This is not "I think x and y happened". This is ANY possible scenario that cannot be ruled out with facts.

• Random abduction
  • Elaine (or someone affiliated with her) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Mark (or someone affiliated with him) had him kidnapped and he’s under wraps
  • Abduction by someone known (if only a little) by Dylan and or Mark
  • Mark did not kill him, but his actions contributed to Dylan’s disappearance
    1. Argument and Dylan ran out with his things in the middle of the night.Ends up:
      • Abducted
      • Lost
      • Hiding
      • Died of exposure or animal attack
    2. Told him if he couldn’t get up in the morning, he could walk to his friend’s house.
    3. Told him he wasn’t taking him to friend’s house, he was there to visit his father
  • Mark killed him-on purpose
  • Mark killed him-by accident
  • Runaway
  • Friends hiding him
  • Walkaround (like to the lake or the woods) and kidnapped
  • Walkaround and lost
    1. Hiding out
    2. Succumbed to elements
    3. Attacked by animal
  • Hitchhike and abduction
    1. Still Alive
    2. Deceased

I didn’t put in Elaine killed him, because I don’t think that was geographically possible. If it was, we can add it to the list.

I don't know how helpful the Dr. Phil show will be, but I am not ready to dismiss the effort before the show even airs.

There are those who believe an abductor may have taken Dylan and be holding him somewhere. If that is what's happened, I would doubt he's being held in the immediate vicinity so I don't see how national exposure could hurt.

If Dylan is the victim of a local predator and the crime scene is nearby, national exposure could still help. Not everyone follows local news, but some might watch Dr. Phil anyway or watch because they learn a local disappearance will be featured. Maybe one of them knows something about the prospective renter, the still unidentified (as far as I know) Hispanic male.

For those who suspect MR, the family dynamics are a piece of the puzzle. LE might well be very interested in what he has to say. All MOO

Bolded above. This is a really good point. I have family in Durango, Pagosa Springs and Alamosa. They aren't the types that would invest themselves in Dylan's disappearance beyond dinner table talk after watching a spot on the local news. But having a local on a national show might get their attention.

Plus the local stations will probably run a story the day the episode airs.

Well, I live in NC and I interact with family's from all socioeconomic backgrounds routinely...most of them born and raised in the south, but I've never once heard any of them refer to "pacing" to indicate walking around the house. I have heard them say "puttering", but not "pacing". :floorlaugh:

I'll second that, from Alabama. Lots of people putter around the house; never heard anyone say they were "enjoyin' Sunday afternoon, just pacin' around the house," for example.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member