CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> (didn't MR say it was drive thru?)

wasn't there something like that in Mickey S case...

SeaJay

You just described where I live !!!

and yes it's great:)

<modsnip>

Here's the new timeline on FMDR -
https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/606723192687621

I see the reference in it to the blanket and cereal bowl, but I don't see anything about a video or on camera. Is it in a comment?

Also, I found the article about the blanket and cereal bowl, but there's no video with it -
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

I don't remember seeing a cereal bowl in a video interview with Mark. Could someone direct me to it please?

Thank you!

P.S. Is it okay to discuss the new timeline? Or are we supposed to just link and not discuss? I still don't have the Facebook rules clear yet.

OMG. I watched the promo clip. Prayers, tonight, from our family, for the strength shown by Elaine in not letting Mark get away with turning it all around.

Smoothoperator: Thank you for your posts.

Dylan wasn't able to meet with Ryan that Sunday night, Dylan's text message to Ryan, and MR claim of telling Dylan it was to late after McDonalds, not before according to the text message time stamp Dylan texted Ryan is clearly contradicting each other.

Plus Dylan seemed unhappy according to the emotion he sent his Mom in a text message, Dylan being deprived of seeing his friend Ryan that night, And the image posted of Dylan from the walmart camera clearly showed a sad / unhappy looking Dylan.

Dylan had a Bedroom upstairs in MR house, It would seem more likely, Dylan once arriving at MR house, would have went upstairs and closed the bedroom door, instead of the sequence of events MR has stated.

Arriving at the house.

Passing the football around- unknown inside or outside.

Dylan running upstairs to retrieve the DVD player so they could watch a movie.

MR stating he went upstairs to bed at or around 10:30 PM after watching the movie while Dylan was on the couch.

The Movie was called Adventureland, its a 2009 movie and the run time is 107 minutes. 13 minutes shy of two hours.

MR stated they arrived home around 8:15 - 8-30 PM, arriving there and putting away the small amount of groceries, passing the Football, Dylan running upstairs to retrieve the DVD player, inserting the movie and watching it, all this happened within a two hour time frame.

Dylan's cell phone lost communication shortly after 8 PM Sunday night with the Tower according to reports, Dylan was texting with Ryan concerning Monday morning.
There's been reports that Dylan sent a text message at 9:37 PM yet all reports stated his cell phone stopped communicating with the Tower shortly after 8 PM never to regain communications.

I can visualize a teenager that's upset arriving and going upstairs and closing the bedroom door.

I don't see an upset teenager arriving and passing a football around and watching a two hour movie with the Father.

Dylan was a avid texter.
Dylan's texting stopped.
Dylan's cell lost communications with the tower.
Dylans MISSING.

P.S. Is it okay to discuss the new timeline? Or are we supposed to just link and not discuss? I still don't have the Facebook rules clear yet.

~snip

I thought we just link and not discuss???

<modsnip>

For me, I can't say. Assuming there is a receipt and that is what they are using as proof, I think Dylan was in the vehicle at McDonalds.

It has occurred to me that Dylan could have been handed off to any number of trucking buddies who are well out of town if not state. But Mark does not seem to have any good enough friends to do that. I could be wrong, though.

What route was it that LE was asking the public to see if they had video or pics of?

what was the starting point, was it the airport...or walmart...or mcdonalds ?

anyone recall offhand

http://kwgn.com/2013/02/06/family-friends-mark-missing-dylan-redwines-14th-birthday-2/
8:16 pm, February 6, 2013,

“Whenever we have contacted any of the family members, including Dylan’s father and mother they have been cooperative with us,” said Dan Bender with the La Plata County Sheriffs Office.

http://www.dailyastorian.com/news/l...cle_bdc42cde-708c-11e2-9730-0019bb2963f4.html
February 6, 2013 10:40 am

She and the rest of her family do not believe Mark Redwine would hurt Dylan, Paredes-Moyer said. But blaming someone makes it easier than not knowing where Dylan Redwine is.

snipped:
“Dylan loves to ride bikes, play video games, he was really into the trick bikes. He loved baseball and the outdoors and his brother,” his aunt recalls.

What route was it that LE was asking the public to see if they had video or pics of?

what was the starting point, was it the airport...or walmart...or mcdonalds ?

anyone recall offhand

The Task Force is asking the general public if they have any recreational video footage that includes vehicles traveling on main routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6 p.m. on Nov. 18 through noon on Nov. 19, to call dispatch at 970-385-2900 to make arrangements to get a copy of the footage to the task force.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

Specifically, investigators would like to talk to anyone who was taking photos or shooting videos that show vehicles along the typical routes between Vallecito and Durango from 6 p.m. Nov. 18 to noon Nov. 19. That would include County Road 501 and Florida Road (County Road 240).

Anyone who can supply a copy of his or her photos or videos is asked to call the La Plata County dispatch center at 385-2900.

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ment-says-missing-teenager-did-not-run-away--

~snip

I thought we just link and not discuss???

Hope this is helpful:

From the Rules:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8669176&postcount=143"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NV - Jade Morris, 10, Las Vegas, 21 Dec 2012[/ame]

Note: To my knowledge, the only Official Facebook page that we are allowed to link/paraphrase for this case is FIND MISSING DYLAN REDWINE (FMDR) Facebook page.

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The only family member mentioned is Mark.

Elaine, Cory and other family members are victims.

I do believe they both went through the McDonald's drive-thru. He tells the story about this very logically & believable in the video.

I don't believe MR hung on to the receipt though. If he kept that, wouldn't that be very suspicious unless the bag of garbage was also there? If he didn't have the receipt, I think it was just traced back by date, time, what they ordered perhaps or the video. It also would not surprise me if either the camera was not working, taped-over before LE tried to get the footage or the camera angle simply did not pick-up on Dylan.

Personally I feel the critical time was shortly after 8 until say 10 that night.

Please get back to discussing and stop bickering. It is not productive. If you see a post that is outside of TOS then-
1. Scroll and Roll
2. Alert (using the red triangle)
3. Use the Ignore Feature

THANKS~!

The only family member mentioned is Mark.

Elaine, Cory and other family members are victims.

ER and CR may be discussed in relation to the comments they have made in MSM and whatever they say on Dr. Phil. That does not mean they can be bashed, trashed or sleuthed. ONLY that their comments to the press may be discussed.

Thanks,

Salem

Yeah I was thinking the infamous cereal bowl in a video would have garnered at least 5 pages or so and I don't remember anything about it!

When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch.

"His priority was pretty much with his friends, so I wasn't alarmed," Mark said.

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22110078/dad-its-wait-wonder

Note: I'm pretty sure there was a video; this is what I have at the moment.

ER and CR may be discussed in relation to the comments they have made in MSM and whatever they say on Dr. Phil. That does not mean they can be bashed, trashed or sleuthed. ONLY that their comments to the press may be discussed.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you, Salem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads