CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cheese ... I already caught myself see ^^
:blushing:

Aren't there also court records alleging a drunken MR was having sex with a woman in the yard? But yet, we aren't allowed to assume that MR has a drinking problem. Heck, we even know that MR was not able to perform a LDT because of a night spent with his friend Jim Beam, but still we are not allowed to speculate as to whether or not HE has a drinking problem.

Interesting....

question: Does your drinking make you careless of your family’s welfare?

http://step12.com/alcoholic-20-questions.html

JMO - MR has used alcohol in the past to punish/embarrass his family (the sex in the yard) and currently (not being able/willing to take LD test on Dr. Phil).

Why can't we see the Walmart tape with MR and Dylan together?????

JMO...

I understand what you're saying, but that's not what it says. It's okay. I'm not trying to convince anybody. I just wondered if Ronald had ever seen it, and offering him the information if he hadn't.

Well they do have to put something in for a 'date missing'. It would make sense to use the last REPORTED date that he was seen.

It's the person who REPORTED this date that is questionable IMO and since it is my understanding that there were no confirmed sightings of Dylan from Sunday evening, common sense tells ME that we have to consider that what happened might have happened Sunday evening. It's just kind of a 'common sense' type of thing to me, but again this is just MOO.

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. There are a lot of questions swarming around about what is allowed and what is not and why? The Mod Squad is taking everyone's input very seriously and we are discussing the issues. As soon as all the assigned mods for this case are able to weigh in, we'll make a decision and let everyone know the guidelines.

:tyou:

:seeya:

We haven't forgotten about Dylan's case - we just haven't been able to hear back from all of the mods yet.

If there is any breaking news, please alert this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon