CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I just tried to catch up on this thread and couldn't. It makes me dizzy. I think I just lost brain cells that will never regenerate trying to absorb it all again and again. I don't want to walk away from this case but I may have to. I know we are all banging our heads against walls trying to figure it out but I'm so over the constant bickering and rehashing things while adding peppered emotion. I dislike seeing so many of us taking things personally or being offended because of the lack of information that drives us in circles. I know I am one of a outspoken handful that is not convinced of MR's guilt. Bad behavior and self centeredness do not equal murder. Evidence does. No matter who is guilty I just pray Dylan is found soon so his family and everyone passionately involved can have some type of closure. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IMO very few people are convinced of anything.
Since we are generalizing, it seems that many posters who choose to defend MR (which is fine) also tend to throw snide remarks about ER.
Not saying you do this...but that causes some of what you call bickering, IMO.

And we would have never known that ER had a drinking problem verified with something besides the court records.:moo:

can you provide a link to that please. I don't recall seeing any verification at all.

ETA I see quite a few people have asked you the same thing, if you could please provide links just once it would be appreciated.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

POSTED: 12/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
UPDATED: 12/02/2012 09:11:46 AM MSTBy Nancy Lofholm

Dylan had asked his father whether he could go to his friends' that evening after they had shopped at Walmart and eaten at a McDonald's in Durango and before the 45-minute drive to Mark's home north of Vallecito Lake. Mark said he told his son it was too late. So Dylan texted friends in Bayfield, his father said, and made arrangements to meet them the next morning.

( clearly MR contradicted himself with the above statement, Dylan texted Ryan he couldn't meet prior to the Walmart and McDonalds stop.)
^^^
The next morning, Dylan was sleeping on the couch where Mark Redwine now sits and where Dylan's blankets still lie jumbled. Mark said he waited until 7:30 a.m. but still couldn't rouse his son, so he told him he would return about 11. When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch.

( why was the supposed blanket Dylan supposedly slept with not taken as evidence durning the search warrant search where they collected evidence, The above article is days after the search of MR house ? )

BBM: Besides what was in MSM about how Mark said he gives flyers to trucker friends, has he done that? I mean, worked solo to get Dylan's name out there? I am wondering if he did, and an article about it just got buried somewhere.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine

“I do a lot of things on my own,” said Redwine, a truck driver. Among his other activities, “every time I get (back) into Durango, I talk to other truck drivers” to have them keep fliers in their rigs, he said.

( I believe this is what you were seeking )

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

POSTED: 12/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
UPDATED: 12/02/2012 09:11:46 AM MSTBy Nancy Lofholm

Dylan had asked his father whether he could go to his friends' that evening after they had shopped at Walmart and eaten at a McDonald's in Durango and before the 45-minute drive to Mark's home north of Vallecito Lake. Mark said he told his son it was too late. So Dylan texted friends in Bayfield, his father said, and made arrangements to meet them the next morning.

( clearly MR contradicted himself with the above statement, Dylan texted Ryan he couldn't meet prior to the Walmart and McDonalds stop.)
^^^
The next morning, Dylan was sleeping on the couch where Mark Redwine now sits and where Dylan's blankets still lie jumbled. Mark said he waited until 7:30 a.m. but still couldn't rouse his son, so he told him he would return about 11. When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch.

( why was the supposed blanket Dylan supposedly slept with not taken as evidence durning the search warrant search where they collected evidence, The above article is days after the search of MR house ? )
BBM

My understanding of that was that he asked his father if he could go to his friend's house after they went to Walmart & McDonald's, not that he asked after they went to Walmart & McDonald's. There's a big difference in meaning (for our purposes), but I've never seen it clarified by him anywhere. MOO

I have no idea why the blanket wasn't taken.

BBM

My understanding of that was that he asked his father if he could go to his friend's house after they went to Walmart & McDonald's, not that he asked after they went to Walmart & McDonald's. There's a big difference in meaning (for our purposes), but I've never seen it clarified by him anywhere. MOO

I have no idea why the blanket wasn't taken.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan N<modsnip>: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow >> << ( Dylan responded cant come, This is prior to Walmart and McDonalds) ******

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant that it could just be that Dylan said, "Dad, can I go to RN's house after we get done at Walmart and eat?"

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant that it could just be that Dylan said, "Dad, can I go to RN's house after we get done at Walmart and eat?"

I think where the conflict in interpretation comes from is that it would make more sense to go directly from the airport to where R was. Waiting to go after Walmart and McD's would be backtracking and out of the way. All MOO.

It would never take ten days to get a search warrant for the home of a missing child, IMO.
I think LE was still operating under the runaway theory, no matter what they say now.
I cannot think of any other excuse, other than incompetence and if I think that, then all may be lost for Dylan.

LE had already searched MRs home. He granted them permission to do so, and LE undertook the search before getting the search warrant.

But according to the answer Dylan texted Ryan, it was before Walmart McDonalds.

MR might not have realized Dylan said cant meet, and MR more than likely figured once Dylan texted about the arriving at 6:30 AM at Ryan's GM house afterwards, was the only text, so it an obvious contradiction MR Statement and Dylan's text to Ryan.

Dylan seemed nervous in the reserved way he texted Ryan, Then at 8PM a flurry of backand forth was sent, then Dylan failed to complete the conversation,

around 9:37 PM Dylan appears to have used his IPOD Touch to send at least one electronic message to an unknown person.

MR stated once you cross the Dam, the cell phones regain signals, and this could explain the quick flurry of message shorty after 8Pm.

And the following day MR states he was texting Dylan in a spotty cell area, never understood why he didn't try calling at anytime, All parents with cell phone capabilities with their children would've called durning an emergency.

IMO i believe whatever caused Dylan's Disappearance occurred Sunday Night November 18 2012, and I'm standing by my beliefs until there's some type of evidence that proves beyond a Reasonable Doubt Dylan was seen, or communicated with a credible person, that places Dylan on MR couch after MR leaves at 7:30 AM Monday November 19 2012.

LE had already searched MRs home. He granted them permission to do so, and LE undertook the search before getting the search warrant.

can you provide a link to that please because I'm sure they did the comprehensive forensic search after they got the search warrant not before.

IIRC LE did do a cursory search of his home before they got the search warrant, not a proper forensic search, at that time they were treating Dylan as a runaway

That's fine that you don't care about NM certification, but I do. TES also works with LE, but Wendy Kessinger doesn't.

Did you follow the Tammy Salle case?

Start here with her criticism of all things LE/Dept. of Justice, etc
http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Repo...es/-/14594602/19097550/-/101pfbt/-/index.html

FREE?????????

Body found:
http://mtstandard.com/news/local/bo...cle_2366d148-83a4-11e2-bef0-001a4bcf887a.html

Certified in Florida? I'll donate all my husbands shoes to charity if you can find that cert.

O/T love your avatar

Thanks, but that's not what I was asking. I meant outside of LE.

And is there a link to TES offering to help?

TES has to be asked by the family and have the blessing of LE.

Seems as though someone doesn't want them there. jmo

Crime scene questions-

1) would MRs house have been sealed if LE considered it a crime scene? - I'm testing out LE's claim that they considered this a criminal investigation from day 1. What else could we look at that would indicate LE was considering this a criminal investigation?

2) would MR be living there now if the forensic search turned up evidence that a crime was committed there or would the house still be sealed? What about the trucks - would they have been returned if evidence was found in one of them that a crime had been committed there? I am still trying to figure out where something happened to Dylan. If the house and trucks are considered free of evidence then we could think about where along the roads or outside the house.

I think where the conflict in interpretation comes from is that it would make more sense to go directly from the airport to where R was. Waiting to go after Walmart and McD's would be backtracking and out of the way. All MOO.

I am jumping in randomly here & not totally caught up on this thread. Just jumping off your post. It doesn't seem as though MR would have been able to drop Dylan off with RN straight from the airport anyhow because Ryan was coming back from Pagosa Springs (looks little less than an hour away from Bayfield via googlemaps). He texted Dylan at 6:43pm that he was still in Pagosa, but coming back soon.

BBM: Besides what was in MSM about how Mark said he gives flyers to trucker friends, has he done that? I mean, worked solo to get Dylan's name out there? I am wondering if he did, and an article about it just got buried somewhere.

I've thought about that statement a LOT and would love to know what date he said it because I feel it was at a time when he was not working. I specificially remember an article stating both ER and MR finally went back to work this/last week and I remember at the time thinking A ) oh no that must be awful to have to resume normal function when your child is missing and B ) wow they really did get a LOT of time off of work, their bosses are pretty understanding. So I won't even guess when it was they went back to work but quite a long time had passed, possibly after Christmas? I just remember at the time hearing A ) they went back to work and B ) MR said he'd been handing out the pages to other truckers and they were both reported closely together ( does not mean they happened close together) but my first thought was ' oh boy handing out fliers? you've only been back to work 3 days , what about before that ' . So I would love if anyone knew the date of either statement !

I've thought about that statement a LOT and would love to know what date he said it because I feel it was at a time when he was not working. I specificially remember an article stating both ER and MR finally went back to work this/last week and I remember at the time thinking A ) oh no that must be awful to have to resume normal function when your child is missing and B ) wow they really did get a LOT of time off of work, their bosses are pretty understanding. So I won't even guess when it was they went back to work but quite a long time had passed, possibly after Christmas? I just remember at the time hearing A ) they went back to work and B ) MR said he'd been handing out the pages to other truckers and they were both reported closely together ( does not mean they happened close together) but my first thought was ' oh boy handing out fliers? you've only been back to work 3 days , what about before that ' . So I would love if anyone knew the date of either statement !

Thank you RONALD99. Here's half my answer.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine

January 26,,, MR says he's handing out the fliers to other drivers !
If anyone knows when MR and ER went back to work , please share.
( now i've got an awful feeling that may have been listed on fb and not msm)

My guess on the work thing is that if he'd been out of town before, then a weekend , its' probably standard to go to the office the first business day after a trip to get your pay or reimbursement for expense/fuel/mileage etc. as quickly as you can.

As for the lawyer, I just had a thought ! Could MR have been attempting to fight for custody again? I understand he had just recently lost the 50 / 50 because of the move but some folks are sore losers or just don't mind spending all their money on lawyers to make a point. So I'm wondering could his lawyer have said ' once dylan is in YOUR custody we can file an emergency request for change '' ? Or something like that. If I'm talking nonsense , someone correct me. It was just a thought I had of why the divorce lawyer as soon as he gets Dylan in his possession.
Because I know sometimes if a child goes to visit a parent and says something like ' i was abused' or ' i was left for 3 days with no food' ( im making UP reasons and not implying by any stretch that DR said these things, just thinking out loud of how it could go ) then that parent can file for an emergency change in custody to ' protect the child' while it's sorted out through court. Could MR have been trying something like that ?
100% MOOOOO

There has to have been a (legal) "significant change in circumstances" for one to prevail when fighting for a change of custody. No way he was going to meet that standard of proof. (imo)

And, if he had known something horrible, (as listed above) he would have mentioned that in one of the many interviews he's given.

But according to the answer Dylan texted Ryan, it was before Walmart McDonalds.
<SNIP>.

It would be pretty silly to say, "Dad, can I go to RN's house after we get done at Walmart and eat?" if they had already been to both places. Judging from the time he arrived at the airport and the distance to Walmart, I'd guess that he asked while they were in Walmart, and sent the response to RN right after he asked. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2