CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, why is the "Active Search" gone from the thread title? Just curious how that works. TIA

Well can someone provide me with a link to someone...anyone other than K9 forensics that has offered to help search for Dylan? I've been searching and searching and can't find anything.

I can't even find anything about Dylan on the TES website.

Who searched?:

La Plata County SO, La Plata county SAR, Archuleta County SO, FBI, CBI, La Plata County Mounted Patrol, Bayfield Marshall's office, Colorado State Patrol, etc.

"Well can someone provide me with a link to someone...anyone other than K9 forensics that has offered to help search for Dylan?" QUOTE:
I answered.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=sSYgw3DI-IVnn5UuJP1wTA&bvm=bv.43287494,d.eWU

Investigators interview father of missing boy
POSTED: 01:42 PM MST Nov 30, 2012
UPDATED: 01:43 PM MST Nov 30, 2012

The F.B.I and C.B.I. executed a search warrant on the home of Mark Redwine, the father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing near Vallecito Reservoir for nearly two weeks.

RELATED CONTENT
Photos: FBI, CBI search Mark Redwine's...
According to La Plata County Sheriff's Office, authorities concluded their search of the home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday.
(

Lt. Ray Shupe with the task force said, "This is an ongoing investigation and we are not releasing any information about the official interview of Mr. Redwine or what was, or was not taken from Mr. Redwine's residence."

Authorities have ruled out the possibility that Dylan is a runaway due to the length of time he's been missing, lack of cell phone activity, and the fact that he hasn't contacted any family or friends.

They also believe there's no chance Dylan wandered off and became lost in the wild.

"Task force members are looking at this investigation as a criminal investigation," said Lt. Shupe. "We are still looking at all other possibilities."

Lt. Shupe said they would like to thank the community for sharing video footage of the Vallecito area, taken between the evening of Sunday, November 18 and noon on Monday, November 19.

Who searched?:

La Plata County SO, La Plata county SAR, Archuleta County SO, FBI, CBI, La Plata County Mounted Patrol, Bayfield Marshall's office, Colorado State Patrol, etc.

Thanks, but that's not what I was asking. I meant outside of LE.

And is there a link to TES offering to help?

Well can someone provide me with a link to someone...anyone other than K9 forensics that has offered to help search for Dylan? I've been searching and searching and can't find anything.

I can't even find anything about Dylan on the TES website.

TES was posted about on the FMDR Facebook - not sure it's still there. But they (Elaine & family) had posted that they inquired about TES but law enforcement asked them to hold off.

Thanks, but that's not what I was asking. I meant outside of LE.

And is there a link to TES offering to help?

Nope. Nothing but "rumors". TES only works with Family and with LE APPROVAL. They don't go without LE approval.

mind you though, the TES stuff was written about in early December I think...so hopefully they'll revisit that now that so much time has elapsed.

Good night good folks. We are all here because we care. Keep the faith. WS keeps giving me fits. Need sleep.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=sSYgw3DI-IVnn5UuJP1wTA&bvm=bv.43287494,d.eWU

The F.B.I and C.B.I. executed a search warrant on the home of Mark Redwine, the father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing near Vallecito Reservoir for nearly two weeks.

( Eleven days later a search was conducted of MR House based on Sunday night November 18 2012.
Does anyone know if a certain amount of time needed to elapse before the FBI and/or CBI was able to get involved and obtain the Search warrant ?

Plus it's interesting the timeline requesting any and all videos and pics,
( evening of Sunday, November 18 and noon on Monday, November 19 )

The mail carrier claimed around 1:30 PM the supposed sighting of Dylan,
Yet Law Enforcement has concentrated on MR timeline of picking Dylan up at the airport, and MR supposed return time to his Residence.

mind you though, the TES stuff was written about in early December I think...so hopefully they'll revisit that now that so much time has elapsed.

Given LPCSO's response to K-9 Forensics, I doubt they've changed their minds about welcoming TES. :twocents:

WHERE'S DYLAN? Some days, I think LE has a strategy and is building their case. Today I'm just angry, sad and frustrated. :banghead:

Time to light a candle, say a prayer, and cry for all the lost children.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=DNR

:candle:

Rumor ... FB = RUMOR per TOS. Key word "about".

TES is currently in LA searching for Terrilyn Monette with LE approval.

I think IIRC that we are allowed to post a link to the FMDR FB stuff - just not allowed to copy & paste from there.

But, following is where the info was previously posted here on Websleuths (and actually there are several posts discussing this)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8676871&postcount=271"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #21[/ame]

I think IIRC that we are allowed to post a link to the FMDR FB stuff - just not allowed to copy & paste from there.

But, following is where the info was previously posted here on Websleuths (and actually there are several posts discussing this)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #21

Yes I believe you are correct. The rules about discussing FB are very confusing though. It's sad when we cannot take what the parent says as fact, but we can take what a reporter says as fact.

How soon after Dylan disappeared ? If it was days later then that would make me less suspicious.But if it was the same day Dylan disappeared I would be suspicious.

IMO the typical sloppy man doesn't notice things missing until he goes to use them.A lot of men have there junk scattered everywhere and have a hard time finding things because they never put things back away in their place.

And to me that is another thing that is bothersome I believe that most of the time he is not detailed or observant unless IMO he is alibi building and all of a sudden he is observant sure of what he has seen and spot on...

Yes I believe you are correct. The rules about discussing FB are very confusing though. It's sad when we cannot take what the parent says as fact, but we can take what a reporter says as fact.

It is up to individual posters as to what you choose to believe or disbelieve as a fact. Social media rules are guidelines. Comments on any social media are considered rumor as they cannot be verified.

( Eleven days later a search was conducted of MR House based on Sunday night November 18 2012.
Does anyone know if a certain amount of time needed to elapse before the FBI and/or CBI was able to get involved and obtain the Search warrant ?

Plus it's interesting the timeline requesting any and all videos and pics,
( evening of Sunday, November 18 and noon on Monday, November 19 )

The mail carrier claimed around 1:30 PM the supposed sighting of Dylan,
Yet Law Enforcement has concentrated on MR timeline of picking Dylan up at the airport, and MR supposed return time to his Residence.

I work as a paralegal in telecommunications and respond to subpoenas and search warrants regularly. From the time LE calls me inquiring about our subpoena process, I usually get a search warrant or subpoena back from them within a day or two, max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti