CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna start a new thread, so get ready to move over.

Salem

When kids are missing, no one needs to know their "faults" , not once LE has determined they did not run away. With adults, it is vital to know their habits and any illegal or shady activities they may have been involved with and we have seen parents decline to admit these things...it hampers the cases.

Mark seemed eager to point out Dylan's flaws, in his eyes, his carelessness, his being liable to "fall into a lake" or visit the camp with the known sex offender, etc...all things that made his disappearance sound like it was Dylan's own fault. Even his ex-girlfriend joined in, saying Dylan was too lazy to move from the couch. Most unusual, IMO.

Are you saying that my feelings are unfounded? That makes me feel even more discouraged.

I don't like being labeled and I don't like people wanting me to explain every single word or action that Mark Redwine say's or does just because I take the middle ground.

NOt at all. I am just saying that THIS is a discussion board. We discuss our various opinions here. So it is not a personal thing if someone asks you about your opinion. It is just because we are all interested in discussing the subject of Dylan's disappearance. That is all.

If you don't want to explain Mark's actions then don't do so. No problem at all.

If someone posts a description of Marks actions, then I might be compelled to post a REPLY and ask questions about the OP. If you don't want to reply to the reply, then don't. It's ok.

Okay - did you all move over? I'm gonna lock up in 5....4....3....2....1

Salem

Are you saying that my feelings are unfounded? That makes me feel even more discouraged.

I don't like being labeled and I don't like people wanting me to explain every single word or action that Mark Redwine say's or does just because I take the middle ground.

Dear Ranch, I for one don't think your feelings are "unfounded," I just think that this issue cuts both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500