CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you add their confirmed whereabouts, which are several hours away, and their passed polygraphs, and their consistent stories and their behavior after the fact, then I see it as 'being cleared.' Unlike others we can name. JMO

I don't recall LE releasing anyone's polygraph results. How do you know that they passed?

I don't recall LE releasing anyone's polygraph results. How do you know that they passed?

LE has not released that info at all. We have only heard from what EH said and what MR said. I for one do believe that what both of them said to be true. Jmo

LE will stay very tighted lip about this case. This is a open investigation and it involves a child. LE will make sure all i's are dotted and t's crossed.

Elaine said they passed. She would not have said that publicly if it were not true, imo.

LE has not released that info at all. We have only heard from what EH said and what MR said. I for one do believe that what both of them said to be true. Jmo

I not about to say that anyone who took a polygraph is lying when they simply regurgitate what LE has told them. That doesn't mean what LE told them was true.

LE is known to use deception during an investigation and especially with polygraphs. MOO.

I not about to say that anyone who took a polygraph is lying when they simply regurgitate what LE has told them. That doesn't mean what LE told them was true.

LE is known to use deception during an investigation and especially with polygraphs. MOO.

This is very true. So I am going with what the two said. We may never know from LE what the true poly results where. So everyone is basing info on what they said. I for one do not believe everything that LE or MSM releases on all cases, not just this one. I like hard facts

I have never heard of cops telling someone they PASSED a poly when they actually failed. I am going to take them at their word when they told ER she passed. JMO

Elaine said they passed. She would not have said that publicly if it were not true, imo.

Are you saying that if LE told Elaine that she failed she would not lie, she would just not say anything?

And if she was told by LE that she passed, then and then alone she would mention what she was told in public?

Or is it impossible for her to tell a lie and the polygraph was unnecessary?

I have never heard of cops telling someone they PASSED a poly when they actually failed. I am going to take them at their word when they told ER she passed. JMO

The reason I agree is that one passed and one inconclusive. Makes me wonder, I only wished that MR would have taken another lie box and he may have I don't know. That is the one thing about this case. We only have what the parents are saying. We truly need info from LE... Jmo..

There are people that support Elaine and there are people that support Mark, which is prefectly fine. I support Dylan, he is the one that needs us.

Are you saying that if LE told Elaine that she failed she would not lie, she would just not say anything?

And if she was told by LE that she passed, then and then alone she would mention what she was told in public?

Or is it impossible for her to tell a lie and the polygraph was unnecessary?

If they had told her she failed, then I highly doubt that she would have said publicly that she passed. JMO

So yes, only if she was told she passed would she have said so on national TV, imo. Otherwise she would risk LE correcting her and saying she did not pass. Who would want that to happen?

Imo, ER PASSED HER POLY, and Mark did not.

The reason I agree is that one passed and one inconclusive. Makes me wonder, I only wished that MR would have taken another lie box and he may have I don't know. That is the one thing about this case. We only have what the parents are saying. We truly need info from LE... Jmo..

There are people that support Elaine and there are people that support Mark, which is prefectly fine. I support Dylan, he is the one that needs us.

I thought that Elaine was told by LE that she passed the polygraph and Mark was told that he failed it and then it was changed to "inconclusive."

Personally, I don't give these polygraph tests any weight at all. They are not reliable enough for me. MOO.

Elaine said when Dylan was attending school in Bayfield, he would say he was sick so he could stay home but once he started school in CS, his attitude changed and he woke up every morning bright and early because he was excited for school. She also said Dylan prepared for school the evening before so he’d be ready to go.

<modsnip>

Elaine Redwine:
No. Absolutely not! He loved being here. He loved his friends. He made so many friends here. He loved going to Skate City with his friend Joe and all of his friends in our old neighborhood in Colorado Springs. Umm...No, and he woke up every morning bright and early for school because he was excited for school. In Bayfield, he&#8230; you know... he would&#8230;&#8221;I&#8217;m sick today, or&#8230; you know it was just a little bit harder, but here

Page 3/ER interview with MB

I think everyone here thinks they support Dylan regardless of where they happen to point or not point a finger.

If they had told her she failed, then I highly doubt that she would have said publicly that she passed. JMO

So yes, only if she was told she passed would she have said so on national TV, imo. Otherwise she would risk LE correcting her and saying she did not pass. Who would want that to happen?

Imo, ER PASSED HER POLY, and Mark did not.

Well, it looks like you have both Mark and Elaine telling the truth about what LE told them the polygraph results were.

BBM

This isn't towards you at all, Raine, I'm just jumping off your post.

This is what is so ridiculous to me. Because I don't openly accuse MR of killing his kid, I'm a Mark supporter. GMAB I support Dylan.

<modsnip>.

As you stated up thread, I need facts and right now there are very few facts that have been released by LE.

I thought that Elaine was told by LE that she passed the polygraph and Mark was told that he failed it and then it was changed to "inconclusive."

Personally, I don't give these polygraph tests any weight at all. They are not reliable enough for me. MOO.

No they are not reliable that is why they are inadmissible

MR said when he asked Dylan Sunday evening how he liked his new school, Dylan told him he was upset because he wasn&#8217;t allowed to enroll in the football program and Mark chastised the school for doing that to his son.

However, Elaine told MB that although Dylan liked to toss the football around with his friends and brother, he didn&#8217;t want to play football because he didn&#8217;t want to get tackled and hurt. Elaine said Dylan enjoyed playing baseball and his former coach said Dylan was passionate about baseball and one of the best players in the league.

After hearing ER&#8217;s comments about how Dylan felt about football, I doubt he wanted to join the school football team in CS.

Melissa Blasius:
He likes sports, especially baseball, right?

Elaine Redwine:
He loves sports, I mean, that was&#8230; him and his brothers, you know&#8230; they&#8230; He loved throwing the football around with his brother. He didn&#8217;t necessarily like playing&#8230; I mean&#8230; he liked to play football&#8230; he wasn&#8217;t just &#8230; he just wasn&#8217;t all that big on the tackling&#8230; the pain&#8230; umm&#8230; so he&#8230; really enjoyed baseball and really enjoyed playing baseball.

&#8230;&#8230;/page 3 / moo

BBM

This isn't towards you at all, Raine, I'm just jumping off your post.

This is what is so ridiculous to me. Because I don't openly accuse MR of killing his kid, I'm a Mark supporter. GMAB I support Dylan.

<modsnip>

As you stated up thread, I need facts and right now there are very few facts that have been released by LE.

It is fine that you support Mark that is your view and opinion and I respect that. I also respect the people that support Elaine. Everyone's view's and opinions do not have to be the same. This world would be very boring if everybody was the same and WS would not be here if we all had the same opinions.

If a child is missing, I cannot imagine a parent seeing anything other than the saintly side of him.

If a child a missing, I cannot imagine a parent seeing anything other than the saintly side of him.

THANK YOU. One thing I have noticed however is Mark's ability to find things to criticize Dylan for. I find that unnerving as Billie Dunn does much the same thing when she speaks about Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500