CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not searching back through 50 pages of archives to provide links when you have access to all the same data as the rest of us. In addition, all my posts state if a source is not stated, it is MOO. The detractors know what they have posted relative to MR not shedding any tears. But, thank you for your message and bringing more attention to the obviously upset father and family. Dylan and all his family members remain in my prayers.

I have not seen anyone HERE saying that he NEVER shed any tears. I posted specifically about his last interview with Tricia, and he seemed devoid of sorrow or grief, and was very objective and businesslike sounding, imo.

I'm not concerned about the nap. My husband and i are consultants who travel constantly. We also grab naps when we can. I think this is true for most roadwarriors.

Just seems a little strange to be napping when he hasn't seen or heard from his son in many hours. MOO

I have not seen anyone HERE saying that he NEVER shed any tears. I posted specifically about his last interview with Tricia, and he seemed devoid of sorrow or grief, and was very objective and businesslike sounding, imo.

OK. Thank you for clarifying that you were talking about the one interview only. Thanks to Bayou Mistress for posting the MSM links for those who were not aware of them. Of course, this board has great moderators, so it is possible that I read something that some others did not. I think we can all agree that Dylan's Mother and Father are very sad that he is missing. And so are all of us who keep following and cOntributing to Dylan's threads on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500