CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been months so i could of made this up but did MR not say Dylan could get reception somewhere in the house ( maybe his bedroom or at the foot of the couch ?)

please ignore if i am totally off base!!

It has been months so i could of made this up but did MR not say Dylan could get reception somewhere in the house ( maybe his bedroom or at the foot of the couch ?)

please ignore if i am totally off base!!

He said in that interview in his home, that D found a place at the end of the couch that had service, IIRC.

He said in that interview in his home, that D found a place at the end of the couch that had service, IIRC.

Thank you for the help so he could get reception when he needed and that is also from MR mouth as well . Plus he had wifi as a back up. And a land line..

Ok, so I see that the texting started earlier, but I also said I could see where the avid texting to his friends came in that day while making plans with his friends for when he got into town, IE special occasion and "need" for more communication. However, what I have heard is two conflicting stories in regards to Dylan being a "morning" person. ER gave us an image of bright eyed and bushy tailed, whereas MR gave us an image of a kid that was sluggish to get moving and shaking. So now, was he more avid texting in morning hours or was it later after he woke up and got moving? To me there are still many more questions about "who was Dylan?" What was he like? In my mind one day does not paint a clear enough picture for me to be sure of what he would do in the morning hours.

To Me (this is my personal opinion) We have conflicting descriptions of dylans Mornings and the reason being is..... In one place hes happy and the other hes not!

To Me (this is my personal opinion) We have conflicting descriptions of dylans Mornings and the reason being is..... In one place hes happy and the other hes not!

Or one parent wants you to believe that. Dylan had friends in Bayfield. Dylan enjoyed vacations with his father. The only evidence you have of Dylan being unhappy is the word of his mother. Sorry, that isn't good enough. I happen to think that a kid like Dylan would make the best of wherever "he landed."

I can honestly not see why Dylan would stop communication with his friends . He was texting R back and forth and he was back in town and excited to see his friends . His mum has also said "he was a avid texter"!

Then on Monday morning we know Dylan had time to text or reach out as he had breakfast and watched tv . So he was clearly not rushed in any shape or form and had time to sit down and relax for a bit .

:cow:

There is no way in a million years Dylan would eat breakfast and watch Tv without sending at least 10 text messags before he got out of bed.
Text then eat!
That's just what they do!
Dylan wasn't there that morning as I see it!
AMPO

Or one parent wants you to believe that. Dylan had friends in Bayfield. Dylan enjoyed vacations with his father. The only evidence you have of Dylan being unhappy is the word of his mother. Sorry, that isn't good enough. I happen to think that a kid like Dylan would make the best of wherever "he landed."

So why do you think he didn't wait for his Dad to return to give him a ride to see his friends? He enjoyed time with his father and he missed his friends in Bayfied, so where did he go and why didnt he communicate with anyone?

Well actually I didn't hear her say he was unhappy I said I thought he was unhappy

Im talking about a child that rises at one parents home and dosent at the other.

To me , One place he has a reason to get up maybe bored at the other place.

In all honesty I don't think MR and Dylan have had any kind of relationship in the last year or so. I think there was a reason Dylan didn't return MR's text messages. JMO
When Mark was on Dr P didn't he say or his GF said when Dylan was last there he stayed in Bed maybe he did this cause Marks GF was there and didn't want to have to deal with her!

Maybe Dylan AT ONE TIME enjoyed vacations with his dad but he was growing up and a lot of water had passed under the bridge. I do not think things were the same between them, I think Mark wants us to think things were wonderful between them. IMPO things were not!

There is no way in a million years Dylan would eat breakfast and watch Tv without sending at least 10 text messags before he got out of bed.
Text then eat!
That's just what they do!
Dylan wasn't there that morning as I see it!
AMPO

I personally don't believe in a million years that Dylan would of not gotten up that morning if he was able to. From the texts the most important thing about this trip was getting to see his friends.

Something stopped him getting up that morning and something stopped him communicating Sunday evening :cow:

I personally don't believe in a million years that Dylan would of not gotten up that morning if he was able to. From the texts the most important thing about this trip was getting to see his friends.

Something stopped him getting up that morning and something stopped him communicating Sunday evening :cow:

I might be able to believe that if there was a pool of blood or other evidence of a struggle at MR's house. but there isn't.

I might be able to believe that if there was a pool of blood or other evidence of a struggle at MR's house. but there isn't.

If you strangle somebody is there blood? - i honestly have no idea as its never happened to me but i assume its a pretty clean method IMO

If you strangle somebody is there blood? - i honestly have no idea as its never happened to me but i assume its a pretty clean method IMO

Has MR strangled someone before?

A DEAD body releases feces and urine. Death is never clean.

Link please? Last i heard, LE was not commenting on the results of their search of MR's home. In fact, they were reviewing the need for further evidentiary testing. We can ASSUME that they did not find enough of an obvious crime scene to make an arrest, but we KNOW NOTHING. LE in Maine found a large amount of blood in Ayla Reynold's father's home but without a body, no arrest has yet been made.

There does not have to be a pool of blood!

The lack of cell activity is just as concerning as Blood would be

Personally I do not believe the crime scene is in the home.

There does not have to be a pool of blood!

The lack of cell activity is just as concerning as Blood would be

I agree there doesn't have to be a pool of blood. I just said that would help me get on board.

I personally believe that the lack of signs of a crime in MR's house or vehicles point to Dylan walking out of that house under his own power.

:idea:

Thank you! Even though I have read this before, it just suddenly occurred to me that would be a good reason why Dylan would sleep on the couch at his dad's.

Link please? Last i heard, LE was not commenting on the results of their search of MR's home. In fact, they were reviewing the need for further evidentiary testing. We can ASSUME that they did not find enough of an obvious crime scene to make an arrest, but we KNOW NOTHING. LE in Maine found a large amount of blood in Ayla Reynold's father's home but without a body, no arrest has yet been made.

You want a link to the lack of evidence? It's pretty apparent. And in Ayla's case, the blood evidence (in various descriptions of amount) was in the media. Not so in this case. Seems reasonable to think that there is none.

1. I think Mark confiscated his phone (I do not think mark knew D's ipod could text)
2. I think that last text was to R saying he was on his way to his house.
3. D left the house back pack and all maybe he even took the fishing pole with him.
4. MR goes downstaire and finds Dylan gone Gets in truck and heads out to find him.
5. MR finds Dylan walking along the road tells him to get in the truck Dylan says no and
continues walking.
6 MR pulls his truck off the road and goes after Dylan and they fight I think MR lost his
temper with him and hit the boy hard.
7. I think they are close to the lake so he can carry him down there never puts him in his truck...
No crime scene in the home of his truck the crime scene is along that road somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500