CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the hoodie and who/what/when/where/why:

Because I can't find in my file(s) any mention of the hoodie listed on the Search Warrant, I have continued to search to see if/when/where this may have been mentioned in MSM since the beginning.

I just came across the article below by accident and was wondering if maybe this is where the "Hoodie description" on the search warrant came from:

A postal worker who knows Dylan reported possibly seeing him walking along County Road 501 in Vallecito Monday afternoon with another boy about the same age. Both had backpacks.

Investigators have not been able to determine who the two boys were that the postal worker saw. Both boys were said to be wearing hoodies and dark backpacks.

The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who may fit that description and who was in that area around 2 p.m. last Monday, to contact La Plata Sheriff’s Investigator Tonya Golbricht at 970-382-7019. Whoever it may have been is not in trouble. Investigators just want to determine if it was Dylan the postal worker saw or if it was two other boys.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

I considered this as well, but the postal worker sighting never mentioned the monster insignia mentioned in the search warrant. Could have been withheld, but I doubt it.

BBM
He was supposed to drive Dylan to Bayfield anyway right?
What were they gonna kinda do for Thanksgiving? Why didn't MR have plans?

I have the impression that shopping selections are broader in Durango than in Bayfield.

The issue of "plans" is a personality characteristic. I don't like making plans and like to remain flexible. I think it's important not to judge others on the basis of flexible vs. rigidity. There is room for various types of people in the world and an orientation one way or the other does not an evil or good person make.

Speaking of the hoodie and who/what/when/where/why:

Because I can't find in my file(s) any mention of the hoodie listed on the Search Warrant, I have continued to search to see if/when/where this may have been mentioned in MSM since the beginning.

I just came across the article below by accident and was wondering if maybe this is where the "Hoodie description" on the search warrant came from:

A postal worker who knows Dylan reported possibly seeing him walking along County Road 501 in Vallecito Monday afternoon with another boy about the same age. Both had backpacks.

Investigators have not been able to determine who the two boys were that the postal worker saw. Both boys were said to be wearing hoodies and dark backpacks.

The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who may fit that description and who was in that area around 2 p.m. last Monday, to contact La Plata Sheriff’s Investigator Tonya Golbricht at 970-382-7019. Whoever it may have been is not in trouble. Investigators just want to determine if it was Dylan the postal worker saw or if it was two other boys.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

Also, not sure if you posted this earlier, but MR talks about a hoodie on KOATTV during the big search in early December.

SEARCH FOR DYLAN REDWINE
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...ne/-/9153728/17714292/-/11uwpygz/-/index.html
MR
"A hoodie is not going to keep him very warm, I wouldn't think, not in these kinds of conditions"

I considered this as well, but the postal worker sighting never mentioned the monster insignia mentioned in the search warrant. Could have been withheld, but I doubt it.

True!!!

I posted that because I was looking for ANYTHING that had anything to do with "hoodie" being mentioned in MSM since the beginning.

Initially I thought, it's a "possibility" that postal lady gave a description to LE and that's where they got the description for the search warrant.

However, immediately after I posted it in here, I thought, wait a minute...if DR was WEARING the hoodie when seen by postal lady, and he never came home or ran away or was kidnapped, WHY would LE be looking for that hoodie at his dad's home in a search warrant?

So I kinda figured out after the fact that this probably isn't where the hoodie description came from, but one never knows. At least it's out there that it's one MSM source for "hoodie."

Also, not sure if you posted this earlier, but MR talks about a hoodie on KOATTV during the big search in early December.

SEARCH FOR DYLAN REDWINE
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...ne/-/9153728/17714292/-/11uwpygz/-/index.html
MR
"A hoodie is not going to keep him very warm, I wouldn't think, not in these kinds of conditions"

THANKS! So now we have two MSM sources for "hoodie" - MR and postal lady. I'm still looking. There may be others, but I haven't been able to find anything other than those two. I'm currently looking for "sweatshirt" and "hoodie".

I have the impression that shopping selections are broader in Durango than in Bayfield.

The issue of "plans" is a personality characteristic. I don't like making plans and like to remain flexible. I think it's important not to judge others on the basis of flexible vs. rigidity. There is room for various types of people in the world and an orientation one way or the other does not an evil or good person make.

Huh?
Who is judging anyone?

Its Thanksgiving you make plans! Go out or stay home.
Obviously he changed dylans plans to be with his friends so I think it would be MRs decision as to what they did for Thanksgiving! JMO

He wants everyone to think he wants to do what Dylan wants to do and I think that's a crock! JMO MR does what MR wants!

BBM
MR:
Nah, I was gonna’ stop at the store and pick up some stuff. I was trying to get a hold of him to get a better idea what we were going to be trying to do for Thanksgiving knowing that I was in Durango and that I could pick up things if we needed them for Thanksgiving or what we were gonna kinda do, so that’s what was my biggest reason for trying to communicate with him. You know, he had time to sleep on it for a night, so at this point, you know, maybe he thought about it and can give me some way to figure out where we’re going from here. You know, when you drive up here, you don’t want to go to Durango again the next day, so you have to think ahead. You know, you gotta’ make sure you pick up everything you need while you’re in town because it’s a long way to go to Durango or Bayfield to get something you overlooked.
M. Blasius

Thanks TxJan BBM. This has always stood out to me as within an hour or two they both would have been together in Bayfield. Mark would have also picked Dylan up on Tue. maybe Wed. Mark thought perhaps they would go bowling & maybe take some of his friends, I assume this would be in Bayfield or Durango, yet another chance to pick-up a turkey. This has always made me wonder if the texts to Dylan that morning were plain & simple alibi building, especially since he didn't call on the land-line. Wonder how close the land-line phone was to the couch?

Thanks TxJan BBM. This has always stood out to me as within an hour or two they both would have been together in Bayfield. Mark would have also picked Dylan up on Tue. maybe Wed. Mark thought perhaps they would go bowling & maybe take some of his friends, I assume this would be in Bayfield or Durango, yet another chance to pick-up a turkey. This has always made me wonder if the texts to Dylan that morning were plain & simple alibi building, especially since he didn't call on the land-line. Wonder how close the land-line phone was to the couch?

Has it been determined he didn't call the landline? I have to look at my notes again...

I know this was on my long list of questions I had about phone calls/cell calls/texts, etc. made on Sunday and Monday.

I'll let you know if I find anything more specific about what he said as far as calling D while he was out and about (or even after he got home).

Has it been determined he didn't call the landline? I have to look at my notes again...

I know this was on my long list of questions I had about phone calls/cell calls/texts, etc. made on Sunday and Monday.

I'll let you know if I find anything more specific about what he said as far as calling D while he was out and about (or even after he got home).

IIRC correctly it was only texts in the interviews. Page 7 from your transcript:

[FONT=&quot]I’ve sent him text messages, you know… asking him, “hey, Dude, are you up yet?” … you know, “Call me”… “Is there anything you need?”… and then… you know… by the time I got up here it was close to 11:30, probably…[/FONT]

THANKS! So now we have two MSM sources for "hoodie" - MR and postal lady. I'm still looking. There may be others, but I haven't been able to find anything other than those two. I'm currently looking for "sweatshirt" and "hoodie".

I still find it odd that the sweatshirt was never mentioned as an item Dylan may be wearing yet LE sought it during the search of MR's home.

In finding the MSM video on the hoodie alert from MR from KOATTV I ran across this video that talks about finding up to 30 items and how they flagged them.
Posters were asking earlier here today about the the phone that Dylan had, and according to this MSM report, searchers were given a picture of Dylan's phone along with a list. Although, there is no mention of what kind it was.
Take a look....
Does Ransom have the list, and were searchers asked not to expose it?

More than 300 searchers search for Dylan Redwine
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...ine/-/9153762/17707274/-/pj5977z/-/index.html

Durango is where walmart is. In addition, there are 25 other listings for groceries in Durango.

Bayfield has 7 listings for groceries, none of which appear to be large or chain grocery stores.

I still find it odd that the sweatshirt was never mentioned as an item Dylan may be wearing yet LE sought it during the search of MR's home.

Agree! I had forgotten that MR had said that about the "he didn't have a coat" and then said "a hoodie won't keep him warm" on that one MSM video. Totally forgot about it because the photo at airport & WalMart don't show him in a hoodie/sweatshirt and none of the posters had anything about possibly wearing a hoodie.

Good question to add for MR. Maybe he'll be able to answer that one.

Durango is where walmart is. In addition, there are 25 other listings for groceries in Durango.

Bayfield has 7 listings for groceries, none of which appear to be large or chain grocery stores.

MR was the one who mentioned Durango or Bayfield. I'm sure any of the grocery stores carried Turkeys, potatoes, beans, pie or whatever the two of them would choose to eat. The point being, it wasn't the "all out" last chance to get food by far to send at least 2 to 3 text messages, yet not call the landline.

ETA - Did MR expect Dylan to text back a grocery list or have a further discussion on what they were doing? If he did, wouldn't he call the landline?

You are more optimistic than I am. Still waiting for a trial for Haleigh Cummings.

That makes two of us. I'm also still waiting for someone to tell where Haleigh is located and for someone to pay for what they did to Haleigh Cummings. I'm so tired of children disappearing during so called "custody disputes". There are way too many children who go missing while on visitations.........way too many. :banghead:

IIRC correctly it was only texts in the interviews. Page 7 from your transcript:

Forgive me, Dee, but do you mean the M. Blasius transcript or the Radio Show? I'm confusing myself. :)

Forgive me, Dee, but do you mean the M. Blasius transcript or the Radio Show? I'm confusing myself. :)

MB (3rd para from bottom - Page 7), sorry I should have specified as I was trying to save you more work.:dance:

Imo, Monday morning when tour child is WAITING, as far as you know, to go see his friend, who he very much wants to see, is when you decide to call him up from town to talk groceries for three days later?? Really? That is the best MR could come up with for calling Dylan's phone? Maybe, but I don't buy it.

The other thing I don't buy is that Mark just happened to go to Nandos (because he knew where some of the friends lived but not all...and the first place he went, voila!) They had gone from R's to Gmas to Nandos....lucky guess? I think he knew exactly where to go because he had Dylan's phone. moo

Imo, Monday morning when tour child is WAITING, as far as you know, to go see his friend, who he very much wants to see, is when you decide to call him up from town to talk groceries for three days later?? Really? That is the best MR could come up with for calling Dylan's phone? Maybe, but I don't buy it.

:floorlaugh: and that reminds me he was running late, he supposedly told Dylan he would be back around 11:00, yet arrived at 11:30, so a believable (l text) excuse would have been I'm running late. Oh well, if MR didn't tell LE that originally maybe that ship has sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500