CO - Dylan Redwine - Forensics Discussion- *WARNING!* MAY INCLUDE GRAPHIC DETAILS

my friend in Bayfield just alerted me to this fact-as far as the 10 SUV'S, supposedly being at Mark Redwine's house, she said Bayfield only has like 2, so she doesn't know who the other 8 would be....if this is actually true

:doh::doh:
Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius 15m
Investigators conduct new search of dad's Colorado home in 9-month-old case of missing/murdered teen Dylan Redwine. #justicefordylan #9NEWS

:doh:

Well this is forensics thread and I don't want to get in trouble, so I'm gonna ask a mod what to do .......maybe they'll open the thread back . ;)

oops I didn't realize what thread- I just saw some recent posts- mod delete my other post if warranted?

I alerted on my own post so I will get the ax first ! :) But this is a pretty big event in a pretty big thread here so I bet they'll open it back up for discussion .
:please: MODS :please:
Where is the kiss mod butt emoticon?

I'm sorry BESSIE . I hope you were not asleep.

No, I wasn't asleep, Schmae. LOL

Hold on a bit guys while I check with admin and the other mods about what we'e going to do.

Thanks.

Has the flooding in Colorado hit the Vallecito area? Guessing it will have an impact on any ongoing searches if it does.

Has the flooding in Colorado hit the Vallecito area? Guessing it will have an impact on any ongoing searches if it does.

Lots of rain but not flooded. Vallecito creek is high, the lake is rising but no flooding like northern Colorado. I was hoping all that rain might wash whatever is still up the mountain back down the mountain though.

Lots of rain but not flooded. Vallecito creek is high, the lake is rising but no flooding like northern Colorado. I was hoping all that rain might wash whatever is still up the mountain back down the mountain though.

yes, that's what was in the back of my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back