CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Peeps!!

Is the defense getting close to being done? Is the red carpet out there for their star defense witness?

Good Morning borndem... :happydance:

Who know..But they were suggesting by end of week or early next week...

A whole bunch of prison staff who only could talk about what they watched inside of JH's prison cell...like pacing around and when he hit his head on wall and fell off of bed. Cross exams pretty well cleared them up....Defence is desperate to find witnesses to support their agenda...so far IMO NOT WORKING :jail:

ETA~~~ Good moring Miss Haley :happydance:

thanks! Sounds like they are trying to prove very hard he was insane in Nov. I wonder how they will try to tie it in to relate to July 20? So, he had a problem in Nov. that was documented BUT how can they prove he was the same in July? He was not acting like that in July or do they have any proof he was, hitting head on wall, jumping off bed in his apt. In contrast, he was taking selfies & joining dating sites!

The view from Maisie's chair. Wimbledon and the trial :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435675692.954287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from the article already linked above

"Because I pulled away from the people I knew, and I drank their blood," James Holmes answered. "I took the blood that wasn't mine to take, and it was unfair. ... I was selfish."

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...oting-gunman-seemed-psychotic-doctors-testify

I don't see one thing in the quote above that is incoherent or wild or whatever the DT docs wish to call it. He is saying exactly what he did. He did pull away to himself and he took blood that wasn't his over & over & over & over & over & over & over again, and it was indeed unfair. Plainer truth has not been uttered by JH. And he knew it was wrong. Murder is the most selfish thing one human do to another. There should be a banner hung by the PT in the courtroom, speaking metaphorically, at least. He laid it out right there. Grrrrrr.

hmmmmmmmmm the trial is on the small screen.....Tennis to me would be so much better to watch than golf---can't figure out the attraction there

I don't understand golf. A nice long walk with a little ball. :D

Tennis is exciting! And I love Andy Murray and Roger Federer! Couldn't sit at Wimbledon though! It's boiling hot today!

I hear a whole lotta whine going on...blah blah blah....

she sure talks fast..and you know what they say about fast talkers :facepalm:

Please did JH say he controls the shadows???? More or less implying that they didn't exist?

I hear a whole lotta whine going on...blah blah blah....

she sure talks fast..and you know what they say about fast talkers :facepalm:

she did say yesterday that she was a fast talker...:fence:

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting DA objects to def. video of Holmes interview: "They want to get in a long interview w/o us having the ability to cross him"

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting defense wants hospital video from Nov. 2012 admitted to give jurors 'an accurate picture of the gunman's mental state.'

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting defense wants hospital video from Nov. 2012 admitted to give jurors 'an accurate picture of the gunman's mental state.'

The defence team lawyers all have quite annoying voices.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 30s31 seconds ago
King is talking MMPI and scales...testing soon to come #TheaterTrial #theatershooting

Would JH have access to these "tests" in his studies?
they need to figure out something about these psych tests---this came up during that trial in Arizona.....:thinking:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Looks like there are contradictions on the MMPI test and answers JH gave #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s49 seconds ago
@GeorgeBrauchler wants this test in so he can point out how JH answered on test and the test results #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

I say..Why wouldn't JH feel hopeless?? He's killed 12+ people and tried to kill a whole theatre full of people..got caught red handed..booby trapped his apartment which could have caused a lot of damage and kill more..and he's looking at a possible death penalty. It seems to me he's pretty sane to even be able to realize the true reality in the world he is living.... :drumroll:

I hope I get a chance to watch this hearing with AG, Dr. Gray and the court to clear this up :thinking:

2 picky observations....the defense person sitting in the back corner is the one who caused the courtroom temp. to be set at freezing. That person was so exaggerated in fanning themselves with paper that it probably became distracting to the jury.......really drama queenish IMO. Yes, I know there have been the personal stories of "hot flashes"....

The attorney for the state.....don't know the spelling of her name.....:blushing:......needs to comb/brush the back of her hair! The camera angle shows what a hot mess it is! Seems a friend or family member would tell her.....reminds me of the bald spot on Wilma during Arias....kept wondering if anyone told her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500