CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say..Why wouldn't JH feel hopeless?? He's killed 12+ people and tried to kill a whole theatre full of people..got caught red handed..booby trapped his apartment which could have caused a lot of damage and kill more..and he's looking at a possible death penalty. It seems to me he's pretty sane to even be able to realize the true reality in the world he is living.... :drumroll:

I hope I get a chance to watch this hearing with AG, Dr. Gray and the court to clear this up :thinking:

Remember also--he hates people and his whole life will involved being housed with people - not polite quiet people but more than likely loud obnoxious killer people--mentally ill people---I wouldn't find that hopeful---"nope" (best JH interpretation) not at all

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 51s52 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Judge reads new jury instructions: Jurors allowed to bring background to deliberations, but no new info from outside source

seconds ago

The defense calls Sandra Paggen, a day nurse at the Arapahoe County Jail. 7news
-------
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Sandra Paggen is up first.

--------------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Sandra Paggen is up first.

#theatershooting

Paggen was a day nurse at the detention facility in the infirmary

----------------------------------------------
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Sandra Paggen takes #theatershooting stand. She was nurse at @ArapahoeSO jail infirmary in Nov. 2012. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1g6IyWQ

Who here thinks that those medically experienced juror's get why this admonishment the the Judge just read goes back to those questions from yesterday and the other day ?? Thus know it's the defence team pushing for it..Would kind of make them wonder IF defence is worried that they recognize the trying to push something that is NOT accurate but a biased witness spewing def. agenda.

#theatershooting

In Nov 2012, she was still working. She spoke with JH at times in passing. He would say “I’m fine
She noticed a change in behavior in JH in the middle of Nov. 2012.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

She’s looking at her shift notes. They document behavior, daily living (up, showered, ate
All inmates had these notes taken about their daily basic activities

In mid-November, she noticed his activity became more physical. Usually laid in bed. Exercised more
-------------------------------------
Paggen says Holmes had marked change in behavior post-#theatershooting in Nov. 2012, & it was documented. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1g6IyWQ

Who here thinks that those medically experienced juror's get why this admonishment the the Judge just read goes back to those questions from yesterday and the other day ?? Thus know it's the defence team pushing for it..Would kind of make them wonder IF defence is worried that they recognize the trying to push something that is NOT accurate but a biased witness spewing def. agenda.

I think you are correct. It's clear that some of the jurors are seeing through the defence claims. I'm glad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 43s43 seconds ago
#theatershooting

11/11/2012 - JH was on medical side of jail then moved to behavior cell. They have suicide mat that stays on floor

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH given clothing but he sat on it. JH ate breakfast that day. No lunch. (Who cares)

--------------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s40 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Next day JH didn’t come to door to get breakfast. She saw him laying in frozen position on stomach w. arms twisted up

Nurse Paggen said on Nov. 12, 2012 she checked on the gunman.
"He was laying in a frozen position on the floor on his stomach... with his arms twisted... and his legs bent up in the air," Paggen said. He was naked. anica.padilla

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

She tried to move him but he was “stuck”. He was motioning for food sack with mouth. She says it was “odd”. JH was naked

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Sandra is a retired nurse now but she did work at jail. She's going over her notes regarding JH's behavior #TheaterShooting #TheaterTrial

#theatershooting

On video, they saw him become unstuck. He puts food sack down floor grate (used for bathroom, trash). Licked walls
#theatershooting

Would rearrange clothing on floor, restless behavior

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s54 seconds ago
#theatershooting

He wouldn’t answer ?’s.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH was frozen on his stomach on floor, naked, trying to reach his sack lunch with his mouth �� #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

#theatershooting

JH still wouldn’t communicate and had odd eye contact. Blank stare. Just look right through you. No connection

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 55s55 seconds ago
JH wouldn't speak to Sandra and he had a blank stare #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

#theatershooting

@ lunch time, JH took 2 paper cups crushed them, took bread and put meat between 2 cups and ate it.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 55s55 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH had another flat cup. Tossed through grate where food came in

I wonder who will cross. Brauchler I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 56s56 seconds ago
#theatershooting

“Did backwards somersaults with a cup balanced on his penis"

#theatershooting

“He did not succeed but he tried several times

Paggen: In post-#theatershooting, Nov. 2012 incident, Holmes placed sandwich meat between 2 paper cups & at it. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1g6IyWQ

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s41 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Her notes say Nov 13, 2012:

- Moved from one cell to another. Was moved on blanket. The room was full of feces

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH also had feces all over him

Oh my....please tell me there is no video of penis/cup balancing "trick".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea