CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any question JH was issued medication. The issue is whether he was prescribed the correct one and did he actually take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loved how Mr. Orman made that point....I know my mom--while under supervision in nursing home --- didn't take her meds--she stached them in her pocket.(keep in mind she hated medication and final stages of dementia--heck at one time she said I was 80 years hold--)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 50s50 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Dr. Christopher Colwell of Denver Health

Loved how Mr. Orman made that point....I know my mom--while under supervision in nursing home --- didn't take her meds--she stached them in her pocket.(keep in mind she hated medication and final stages of dementia--heck at one time she said I was 80 years hold--)

Bless her.

I think I should be an attorney. I'm one step ahead of them! :D

minute ago

Dr. Colwell met the gunman while he was being treated at Denver Health in Nov. 2012.

a few seconds ago

Dr. Colwell treated the gunman on Nov. 15 after he was brought to the ER for fever and altered mental status. He was admitted under the name "Brady Arkansasanica.padilla

Back to this are we? JH self inflicted metal state in November 2012 does not prove insanity in July 2012!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Denver Health's Christopher Colwell on #theatershooting stand. Dealt w/ Holmes during Nov 2012 psychotic break. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1H4Z7rV

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
JH was given the name Brady Arkansas while being treated at Denver Health Medical Center. #theatershooting

Mr. King is always so painful to listen to---still doesn't rank as painful as Nurmi in arias or baez--but painful nonetheless

Judge Samour sounds tired today. He must have partied hard at the weekend lol!

Judge Carlos Samour: "You may believe all of an expert witness's testimony, some of it or none of it."
Dr. Colwell: "He was restrained in the handcuffs... sitting up in bed, alert and ready for my evaluation
anica.padilla

a few seconds ago

Dr. Colwell said the gunman was only on Ativan at the time - a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety disorders anica.padilla

Dr. Colwell said the gunman was speaking English but his speech was nonsensical.
"Each individual word was something you could understand but they didn't make sense together." anica.padilla

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Colwell: JH sometimes responded in a way that didn't make sense. Spoke English words but they didn't make sense together. #theatershooting

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 41s41 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting trial defense to finish this week. Closings next Monday or Tuesday. We will cover live from courthouse

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting trial defense to finish this week. Closings next Monday or Tuesday. We will cover live from courthouse

seconds ago

Dr. Colwell conducted a "head-to-toe" physical exam -"Nothing suggested a need for immediate intervention." anica.padilla

a few seconds ago

Dr. Colwell said the gunman had elevated sodium level and white blood cell count (could be a sign of infection.) Urinalysis showed ketones, which can imply dehydration. Normal glucose level. anica.padilla

Why does King laugh while he is asking questions? I don't get it! And it's annoying!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Colwell: JH was dehydrated. Did not seem to be suffering an infection of the central nervous system. This was Nov. 2012. #theatershooting

ok, the Denver channel, is on repeats of testimony? are we live anywhere? why didn't they go live? I guess I missed an hour?
they are still on repeats now! WTH?
How/who did I miss?

SphynxCatsRule ‏@SphynxCatsRule 53s53 seconds ago
I hope #theatershooting didn't have to use a bedpan while in the hospital because you know the def will call the person who emptied.

^^^^^^^^ TOO FUNNY!! :laughing:

Good Morning or Afternoon Folks :loveyou:

Sadly I'm waiting for it---

ok, the Denver channel, is on repeats of testimony? are we live anywhere? why didn't they go live? I guess I missed an hour?
How/who did I miss?

Hit refresh---We are live--haven't missed much at all!

How/who did I miss?

I sometimes have to refresh the page to make the feed work otherwise it seems to replay older testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member