CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s59 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Jason Morgan, registered nurse who was working at Colorado mental health institute in Pueblo

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
He encountered JH at the time that Dr. Reid examined the defendant in July 2014. #theatershooting

a minute ago

Morgan: "He was calm, he was polite, he did everything we asked him to do." anica.padilla

Morgan: "His responses for the most part were yes or no."
Morgan: "He would very much tend to look away if you made eye contact." Seemed focused on one spot. anica.padilla

He was a nurse assigned in a "Constant Care" tasking...In other words brought in from Nursing Pool ( not-specialty specific to Psychiatry)..This testimony is NOT going to help JH and his team one bit IMO!!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 46s46 seconds ago
Morgan: JH did not initiate conversation, seemed focused on another spot which made eye contact difficult. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s59 seconds ago
Morgan is the 252nd witness in the #theatershooting trial. Defense plans to rest this week. Closings likely early next week

He was a nurse assigned in a "Constant Care" tasking...In other words brought in from Nursing Pool ( not-specialty specific to Psychiatry)..This testimony is NOT going to help JH and his team one bit IMO!!!

Loved how Ms. Tesh-Mcguire (sp?)----brought it back home---did you know JH July.....

Well done Ms Teesch-Maguire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 56s56 seconds ago
Jason Morgan, nurse at Pueblo Mental Health Institute: Holmes avoided eye contact but was cooperative during 2014 post-#theatershooting s

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 54s54 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks Morgan to describe JH's behavior on the night of the #theatershooting. He can't.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Alison Owens, registered nurse at Colorado Mental Health Institute Pueblo

Mr. King is always so painful to listen to---still doesn't rank as painful as Nurmi in arias or baez--but painful nonetheless

Yes -- he's not disagreeable nor dis-likeable, but he just drags and seems to ask more questions than necessary -- not efficient -- but it may be because he doesn't want to go too fast so that the jury can follow. Not a bad guy. He and Mr. B seem to get along well -- respectful professionals, which I always like to see, but don't always...

It appears the def. subpoena'd every single person who signed JH's chart while in hospital? Interesting not so much...Oh yeah..I walked with him..He wasn't a conversator at all, He was quiet but polite..He rarely asked for anything..He took his meds....SMH....

GIVE IT UP DEF!!:shame:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Owens administered medication to JH, and he took them without any problem. He was polite, respectful. #theatershooting

Will the jury ever hear that JH wanted to plead guilty? Maybe in the sentencing phase?

2 minutes ago

Prosecution: "Could you please tell the jury about what the defendant was like on July 20, 1012?"
Morgan: "I can't give you that."
bbm Anica Padilla

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution: "Could you tell the jury about what the [gunman] was like on July 20, 1012?”
Nurse: "I can't give you that.”
#theatershooting

Will the jury ever hear that JH wanted to plead guilty? Maybe in the sentencing phase?

I strongly doubt it----based on other cases I've watched--

Who cares how polite, respectful and whatever else he was---HE WASN'T a certain night in July....SMDH

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 53s53 seconds ago
JH seemed angry at one point at Pueblo. Owens has no idea why. #theatershooting

a few seconds ago

Defense calls Ben Mendoza, a registered nurse who worked in the advanced cognitive behavioral unit at the Colorado Mental Health Institute in Pueblo. anica.padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50