CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the defense lawyer objecting too....meaning it's cumulative? Thanks

There goes that Spangler again! 'there's cumulative! wah wah wah'
On the live stream thread they're calling her 'the Tingler'. Anyone old enough here to remember the classic Vincent Price movie of the same name?

objections are overruled........

all admitted and published...........

correction........not publishing all of them at this time (thank god)

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6m 6 minutes ago

#theatershooting

These photos are before he entered

took another series of pics after they blew the box on the frig up....

afternoon break....

thank goodness........the judge saw my wings drooping and knew i was nodding :hilarious:

20 minutes people :D

What happened to the live stream?

ETA - nevermind. I guess it was break...I have been checked out for a little bit.

ETA #2 - something did happen to TheDenverChannel stream. It suddenly in the middle of discussing the photos went back to Sgt. Guederman. Not sure what they did! Hope they fix it before break is over!

The Judge just answered this for me! Defense felt they were duplicate pictures, but the Judge said the pics were different angles...I remember lightening and times make a difference too. Thanks

SOOO...has the Defense finally realized their crosses aren't doing them any good, and in fact allowing more things to be revealed?

Lmao EVERY TIME :floorlaugh:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

someone's probably already answered you, but it means overkill basically......they are saying the prosecution has already submitted evidence of this and now they're just adding to it......it's too much according to the defense, yeah i know lol

When I watch the prosecution and defence it appears to me that the prosecution are way more experienced and organised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

before we get started i'd just like to apologize to my first real grown up dance date mr. david wallace wherever you are, i had a brain freeze and called you david williams.....i honestly loved my sweetheart roses corsage and it's probably dried and stored in a memory box in my childhood home to this day :D........it's hell getting old :hilarious:

okay back on the record........judge taking the bench.......what's the problem now?

I want to know what the blurred out poster is!

i'm sorry boris my frenchie was talking :D

what redactions?

One of the apartment photos has a poster on the wall that the defence objected to letting the jury see. Of course now I want to see it!

anyone know what's happening now? I just hear pages, leafing through pages?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-h...istic-gear-through-unregulated-online-market/

An interesting report from CBS news, 9/19/12, that discusses much of what we were asking yesterday. What he bought, how he bought it and what he paid.

A federal law enforcement source told CBS News that Holmes spent $15,000 fortifying his arsenal online. Authorities found a shipping label from BulkAmmo.com in a dumpster near Holmes' apartment, the source said. EBay was the vendor Holmes used to purchase some body armor, the source said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname