CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures admitted based on previous ruling.....some being published at this time.........

anyone know what's happening now? I just hear pages, leafing through pages?

Witness was going through over 200 photos. (I think that what the count based on the numbers given of the exhibits.)

CEg61bRWAAAYz9A.png
Gold Patrol™
‏@thegoldpatrol

#theatershooting

Photo of JH apartment after rendered safe but before removal of items

There is something there on the floor that looks like a box of Kleenex. What is that?

Answer - A box of Kleenex

CEg7EdQW8AAoU_V.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Photo of JH kitchen

CEg7RssXIAIV-cw.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2m 2 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Refrigerator/Freezer - you can see where they rendered it safe with water charge

OOOHHHHHHHH...was that Orman's sneaky way of getting the jury to know that something was excluded?

Mention of Anchor Man poster, which was not redacted!

If JH was classed as legally insane at the time of the shooting and is now on medication, I wonder if he is horrified at what he did and if he has ever expressed remorse. We will likely never know. I'm just musing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's no doubt what this person's life experience taught him to do. While he had far too many experiences of hearing gunshots..He learned very young..get OUTTA THERE!!! Most other's aren't experienced in these things and get shocked..stunned and mostly freeze..Instinct to run immediately just isn't their learned response in general..Duck and Cover mainly..Mr. William's SCAT out of there!!!

It's definitely in my response! But that's probably only because I read and watch the news a lot.

TRUE STORY:
After this shooting happened, I was very reluctant to go the movies at first. I finally agreed to go with my BF a few months later. And then... with only like 10 mins left of the movie, strobe lights started flashing and an automated message came over the loud speakers that said "Warning! An unknown emergency has occurred in the building. Please remain calm! Locate the nearest exit and evacuate the building immediately." Honest to God... I jumped up and ran out of there so fast that I was in my car with the doors locked before my boyfriend even made it outside. I found out later that some teenage boys pulled the fire alarm. Why not have a normal sounding alarm? It would have been a lot less frightening than hearing phrases like "unknown emergency" and "please remain calm".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEg7Yf5XIAAAET7.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4m 4 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Close up of freezer area. Metal bent from force of blast

CEg7RssXIAIV-cw.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2m 2 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Close up of freezer area. Metal bent from force of blast

HHMMMM...Is that the blurred (redacted?) poster on the front of that frig?

If so, then that poster is NOT the one I posted about - that poster of the Soldiers of Misfortune was on the wall.

CEg7gW8XIAEwypk.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 5m 5 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Living room toward front door.

CEg7s-jXIAEohN1.png:large

#theatershooting

R side of kitchen table. Poster of movie ‘Anchorman’ in frame

CEg77d_WYAIfqXT.png:large

#theatershooting

Accessories for launch controls found in floor

CEg8A94WIAAWhyV.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 5m 5 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Launch control remote controller

CEg8KgbWoAEwEGz.png:large

The Gold Patrol™
‏@thegoldpatrol

#theatershooting

Close up of plate you connected wires to

CEg8Si3XIAALR8Q.png:large

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 7m 7 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Close up of plate you connected wires to
CEg8Si3XIAALR8Q.png:large

The Gold Patrol™
‏@thegoldpatrol

#theatershooting

Trash can next to refrigerator. Chem. bottles found inside.

CEg8gZ6WgAADi7d.png:large

#theatershooting

Close-up of chemical lab grade ammonium chloride
CEg8lYSWgAASN8s.png:large

#theatershooting

Smokeless powder

It's definitely in my response! But that's probably only because I read and watch the news a lot.

TRUE STORY:
After this shooting happened, I was very reluctant to go the movies at first. I finally agreed to go with my BF a few months later. And then... with only like 10 mins left of the movie, strobe lights started flashing and an automated message came over the loud speakers that said "Warning! An unknown emergency has occurred in the building. Please remain calm! Locate the nearest exit and evacuate the building immediately." Honest to God... I jumped up and ran out of there so fast that I was in my car with the doors locked before my boyfriend even made it outside. I found out later that some teenage boys pulled the fire alarm. Why not have a normal sounding alarm? It would have been a lot less frightening than hearing phrases like "unknown emergency" and "please remain calm".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean...As a front line HC worker..I dealt with the fine types that educated me that there are truly loose cannon's out their..so long before most..I locked front and rear doors..always!! Never drove around without car doors locked..never left car unlocked (even in garage) never left garage door open ..installed Auto garage door opener back in the 80's..which secured it 100%.

So yeah..I get why you feel and reacted like that....BTW~ I was a victim of incur attack in parking lot after work one night (midnight) and still to this day flinch if anyone just walks from back to front of my car while I'm sitting in it!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24