GUILTY CO - Jason Midyette, 2 mos, beaten to death, Boulder, 24 Feb 2006

I am from Canada, but I have a question. If there is an obvious crime, that has all of the evidence required, can't the Feds or FBI step in a "take over" and do the job that so called DA will not and has not.

This should "outrage" the citizens of this City, protests etc. But again, i doubt this will change this women's mind, but maybe if the Feds take over it will. His parents are and have literally "gotten" away with torture and murder of an infant.

This case just really "ticks" me off, because there is no Justice for Jason(I would love to print that and start a "committee" if I lived in this City.

...The nanny took the fall here for what the parents did...(Or at least that's what I think...)...There are a whole bunch of things that are very wrong here...Why doesn't a high profile attorney take the nanny's appeal case pro bono?

Also, just as an aside...Remeber the Louise Woodward case? While I now think that Louise killed poor Matty Eappen, part of me still wonders if the baby's mother had abused him earlier that morning (the mother had woken up and changed and nursed Matty before giving him to Louise), and then handed him over to the Louise (the nanny). (alough no where near as many fractures as this baby had), Matty also had evidence of previous healed fractures that his parents (both of whom were/are medical doctors), siad they "did not notice"...

capp..

I think you're getting two cases mixed up. There has been no one charged in the murder of baby Jason Midyette. The story I pasted gives two other examples of child abuse/murder...the one in which the nanny was swiftly charged was baby Von McLaughlin, who survived. The other was where the parents were swiftly charged, in the death of Tanner Dowler. He died.

The two examples of Von and Tanner were used to show how much money talks. The nanny was a Costa Rican immigrant---not from money. Tanner's parents were poor---not from money.

Jason Midyette comes from a LOT of money. Even Lacy admits he was murdered. But nobody has been charged with any crime.

CyberLaw said:
I think that somehow "someone" has gotten to her and said: If you do this, this will happen, so "drag" your feet. Or someone has said: If you don't do this, this good thing will happen. Or if you drag your feet: You will receive some sort of consideration.

Something is just not right....there is more to this "lack of response" of the DA then meets the eye.

I suspect you are correct, Cyberlaw. Money talks.

CyberLaw said:
I am from Canada, but I have a question. If there is an obvious crime, that has all of the evidence required, can't the Feds or FBI step in a "take over" and do the job that so called DA will not and has not.

This should "outrage" the citizens of this City, protests etc. But again, i doubt this will change this women's mind, but maybe if the Feds take over it will. His parents are and have literally "gotten" away with torture and murder of an infant.

This case just really "ticks" me off, because there is no Justice for Jason(I would love to print that and start a "committee" if I lived in this City.
Sometimes the feds can find a way in, but I don't see one in this case. Child abuse is not a federal crime, so DOJ wouldn't prosecute it if it's an isolated incident. Usually it has to be interstate, like kidnapping across state lines, or a *advertiser censored* ring, or drugs and guns.

Plus, the parents aren't state actors like police or prison guards, so DOJ can't get in for violation of civil rights.

It sucks in this case, but the system is set up to allow locally elected officials prosecute according to community norms, and not have the federal government tell the states what to do. HOwever, when the system breaks down, there's not a lot of options. Additionally, at least in WI, and probably in CO, the DA answers to no one. They don't have a higher boss, except the voters.

julianne said:
OK, I figured out why I was having that issue with copying & pasting, so I deleted my previous post.....I guess when I copied & pasted the above snippet it still had some left on my clipboard? so it .... well, never mind, I figured it out! Anyway, here is the link to that myspace blog that I posted earlier:

http://blog.myspace.com/nroeder
Thank you for posting that. If everyone could read whole article within that blog, the whole thing is telling.

And why is it that they give Lacy such high regards. She does not hold the population of Colorado in the same regards. What an injustice, the voters need to take action.

This case makes me so angry. That Lacy should be thrown out. Poor little Jason, he must have been beaten since the day he was born. I think both parents are responsible because there is no way one of them could hide those kind of injuries from the other.

packerdog said:
This case makes me so angry. That Lacy should be thrown out. Poor little Jason, he must have been beaten since the day he was born. I think both parents are responsible because there is no way one of them could hide those kind of injuries from the other.

Mary Lacy has a lot of evidence the parents are responsible for Jasons death and she does nothing....yet let some 'nutty' professor email a weirdo in Thailand who confesses to the murder of JonBenet, though the confessor can't get the basic details correct, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever Lacy flies Karr first class home from Thailand?

Lacy's priorities are to the RICH only.....if you are rich and kill a child in Boulder, don't worry Lacy won't charge you!

The poor and children have NO chance for justice from this piss poor excuse of a human being called Mary Lacy, formerly Keenan.

Her name should be Mary LAZY.

Boulder DA Mary Lacy is.....
1. Totally stupid
2. On the take
3. Hates rich babies

Mary lazy got her butt in gear when her children kept getting arrested for DUI's.....she couldn't get them off the charges fast enough!

Here is one of Lacy's team who helped her find the killer of JonBenet....and one reason why she may be so incompetent.

There was a DA not chasin'
The parental killers of Jason.
Soon I'm on it, said Lacy,
when I talk to to Tracey,
but only after he's drinkin'.

Lacy should be charged with a crime of some sort. Aiding and abetting. Good grief. This is HORRIBLE.

Malapoo said:
Lacy should be charged with a crime of some sort. Aiding and abetting. Good grief. This is HORRIBLE.
Totally agree ! Shes got to be the most corrupt d.a on the planet. First Jonbenet and now this. She just lets parents kill their kids and walk.:loser: :furious:

misterallgood said:
Little Jason Jay's granddaddy was John Ramsey's landlord. Managed the property run by Access Graphics in 1996.

If the father is a person of interest in this case -- Alex -- he would have been about 16 then.
That is very interesting, Steve. I wonder if there's a connection there, or if it's just coincidence.

Is there anyway we can have a dedicated thread on Jason Midyette?

I have a tough time finding the thread when it's off page one.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but THANK GOD for Bill O'Reilly. He's the only one paying attention! Finally someone is calling Mary Lacy OUT! :woohoo:

Just got done watching the Bill O'Reilly video clip from link above and I agree, something definitely needs to be done about Mary Lacy! I can't believe she hasn't filed charges of murder, abuse, neglect, torture, etc... against little Jason's parents!!

May he rest in peace and may justice SOON be served!

SieSie said:
Just got done watching the Bill O'Reilly video clip from link above and I agree, something definitely needs to be done about Mary Lacy! I can't believe she hasn't filed charges of murder, abuse, neglect, torture, etc... against little Jason's parents!!

May he rest in peace and may justice SOON be served!

Mary thinks the Louisville police should be doing the arresting, though the crime happened in Boulder....Mary is probably toooo busy fixing up her 'premisis".

....we can't expect Mary "Hair Curtains" Lacy to protect small children!

Heck no.....Lacy's job is to protect the rich and lawyered and to h*ll with innocent young babies!

This makes me think Lacy is taking bribes, whether in money or favors she's obviously a corrupt District Attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back