CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it not have happened in a motel room? Hunters were posting here yesterday that it wouldn't take a power saw. It's possible with a hacksaw. I could see some run down roadside motel without many other guests as a less likely, though still possible, location.

I mean if LE were able to tell, by examination of the body, that it was done with power tools, then they would be more likely to suspect a local.

JMO

Snipped for space respectfully,

Do you think it could have been a subliminal message sent to the murderer in hopes that he was sitting in that memorial?

I saw quite a few plainclothes detectives closely watching the crowd.

I wonder if they were hoping he would have a involuntary reaction? Sweating, figeting? Or sit up and take especial notice of the video after that?

Just curious!

I have to go to a meeting for one of my kids. Will be back later to see what you think Foreigner!

Take care everyone and may justice be swift for Jess! :seeya:

Just curious...how is a killer going to get a sublimal message that the general public didn't see? I recorded the raw footage and can go back and watch it if someone will tell me what I'm looking for.

but if the killer wasn't recording the memorial then he wouldn't have been able to make it out either right? how would they know that he was recording it to slow it down?

Good question, which I can't answer, but maybe the killer recorded the Memorial, maybe he had communicated that he would watch it or somthing like that, and police took the chance and put in a message?

I read yesterday that the memorial WAS broadcasted on TV by KOAA (and possibly another channel too I think it was somthing like "Channel5.2" ? I could be wrong)

Might LE be able to get info from US military showing GPS images of the abductin? I saw LE did that in BTK case and some other cases as well so I wonder if they could get a video of the cars in that area on sophisticated GPS.

Geez, I too anticipated additional reports of attempted abductions to be heightened after what happened with JR. The description of the middle age, gray hair, dark blue sedan type car sure rings a bell for me; it seems real familiar. I just cannot pull up where I saw/read it; or if it was in this case or another.
Does anyone, with a better recall memory than me, remember this description in the Denver area? Details?

Yes. Someone posted a few attempted abductions from 2011 that fit the description.

I don't have the link, but it was on the last thread for sure, and maybe the first part of this one.

YES...TODAY IT DOES SEEM EVEN MORE PROBABLE THAT A MESSAGE, TO THE KILLER, WAS SECRETLY INCLUDED INTO THE JESSICA RIDGEWAY LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO!!!

Yesterday after watching the JR's Public memorial SERVICE I posted this:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/7850691-memorial-for-jessica-ridgeway-part-1/ (Jerrica Ridgeway Public Memorial video's part 1 part 2 and part 3.)

Thread: # 11 page: 34 post # 847

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187916&highlight=call+me+maybe&page=34

WAS THERE A MESSAGE TO THE KILLER IN THE 1ST LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO ???

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video with pictues of jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds, it was maybe about 10 pictures, like blitzing, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

I belive it was some kind of message to the killer.

I hope it is there when it is put out on youtube, then we can try to run it in slowmotion and see what it was.

And then when denver.cbslocal.com, after the Memorial service, made it possible to watch the Memorial service, in 3 parts on their website, Part 1 , where the possible meassage to the killer was, was not accessible for many hours.

Well today part 1 IS accessible, HOWEVER:

ALL VIDEO SEQUENCES WITH STILL PHOTOS OF JESSICA, CA 250 PHOTOS , HAS NOW BEEN EDITED OUT OF THE MEMORIAL SERVICE VIDEO!!!

Only A one 1 minute and 34 sec sequence is left in the video (In part 1, 33 minutes into the video), and that is only live-video of Jessica with two still photos put into the sequence.
The music heard by that video sequence is ; "Who Says" By "Selena Gomez & The Scene"
Part 2 and part 3 have NO video/photo sequences.
Also note; In part 3, there is a sequence blacked out, both picture and sound, from 18:15 to 19:35, WHY? I don't know!

In this video: http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1905521265001

a newsreporter named Dave (couldn´t hear his last name) who was interviewed, is saying that Jessica's family shared 250 pictures
of Jessica which they put together in a video for the service.

I saw all those pictures yesterday in the livestream broadcast of the Memorial service.

But, as I mentioned, ALL those pictures, except two, have now been edited out of the Jessica Ridgeway Public Memorial video.

This 3 songs, favourits of Jessica was also used yesterday but in the now avaible 3 part video of the memorial service they are NOT included!!!

"Don't Stop Believing" - By Glee, cover number of Journey's
"Call Me Maybe" - By Carly Rae Jepsen -
"Instrumental song" (don´t know title or artist)

Now, why is all this so important?

Well IMHO it is VERY important because I belive this indeed support my (and I belive a few others) theorie that the killer, in som way, IS communicating with the police, or someone else.
And if he DO communicate with police/others, that tells us a LOT about what kind of killer he is.

Just thinking that the songs (glee, carly rae...) may not be included in the version of the service avail now b/c these are copyrighted and perhaps they'd need consent to re-publish these online? Not sure. Just guessing.

Just curious...how is a killer going to get a sublimal message that the general public didn't see? I recorded the raw footage and can go back and watch it if someone will tell me what I'm looking for.

Please do! I'm curious.

Do you think it could have been a subliminal message sent to the murderer in hopes that he was sitting in that memorial?

I wonder if they were hoping he would have a involuntary reaction? Sweating, figeting? Or sit up and take especial notice of the video after that?

Just curious!

I have to go to a meeting for one of my kids. Will be back later to see what you think Foreigner!

I had not thought of that, but yes that is indeed possible.

I belive the FBI is the once behind the message, if there was one.

Pretty much new here. What do you mean about "the scanner?"

Hi and welcome!
The scanner thread is also referred to as "the basement" or "downstairs". It's where WS members transcribe what is on the local LE and emergency services feeds for the area of the crime. Only members are allowed down there, which is why we don't talk about it much up here. Here is a link to the current scanner thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188064"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There are those who wish to know more specifics about the state of the remains beyond "not intact" so as to try and determine if the sate of the remains can be blamed upon her murderer or scavenger animals or some combination of both. There are some who feel that knowing exactly the state of the remains and if any portions are still unaccounted for will assist them in attempting to profile her killer.

I wish I knew more about the state of the remains and why they were in that state.

That said, I have no wish to see actual photos of any of it. Just me, stating MOO

Exactly! Thank you for this. I think it makes a huge difference whether or not she was dismembered by animals or a human, whether he panicked and accidentally killed her and in a tizzy, tossed her backpack in revulsion or fear of getting caught or if he staged it as a cat and mouse type of game with LE. It makes a huge difference whether he was a garden variety child molester/killer or some Jack the Ripperesque monster that should have everyone in Colorado afraid to go to King Soopers. I don't want this to be the case, but if it is, I want my friends and loved ones in that area to take this as seriously as I think it is. And my heart breaks for Jessica and her family. I have cried buckets of tears over the death of this beautiful child. I am not a ghoul, but I know what I believe was hinted at is this is a monster of epic proportions. And LE has already warned that he may strike again.

I'm starting to think there are a few sexual offenders in and around this area.

JeffCo is a BIG area.

I want to know if anyone has gotten a good look at this blue sedan that keeps being mentioned. How come plates, make/model, unique bumper stickers haven't been mentioned. Of course, assuming whoever this guy in the blue car is is experienced, he likely drives something nondescript and may have attached a plate cover on his back plate to possibly obscure identification; also I've noticed lots of people here with Colorado plates will bend their front plates under to avoid being snagged on traffic cams.

If this is the same person in this blue car as the one spotted in Westminster two weeks prior to Jessica's abduction, that's a LOT of gas to rip through. Where he lives, works, etc. could all be irrelevant if he is trolling places so far apart from one another.

Could it not have happened in a motel room? Hunters were posting here yesterday that it wouldn't take a power saw. It's possible with a hacksaw. I could see some run down roadside motel without many other guests as a less likely, though still possible, location.

There are definitely some of those types of motels in rural Colorado, but not really in the area of the abduction/backpack/remains. If they did do it in a rural motel, why bring the remains/backpack back into the metro denver area. There would be so many places to dispose of both that are much more rural.

Unless they used a rural location for the body, but yet wanted the backpack and body to be easily found?

I see both sides of this. I do not want to see the pics myself but I understand why others are interested and how it could be a useful thing in figuring out this guy's profile.

I don't want to see the pictures, either, but I am interested in the opinions of those who are qualified to interpret what the state of Jessica's remains have to tell us about the monster who did this.

GREAT that you recorded it:)

here is a description of what I saw:

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video sequence with pictures of Jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds (maybe just 1 second I can´t be sure), it was maybe about somthing like 3-10 pictures/images, like blitzing/flashing exstreamly fast after each other, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

Please let us know what you find?

Also please note how many minutes into the memorial the first video sequence of Jessica (still photos I belive) starts.
And if you notice the odd sequence I´m talking about please note how many seconds into the vido it occure.

Thanks for helping out:)

Not to mention the "guy thing" curiosity factor. Men just love to see what we're doing when the power saw is on. Neighbor's stop by just to be sociable when things start buzzing. I think testosterone and power tools share DNA.

Hahaha so true. My husband is going through withdrawals because a of his power tools are shoved into our tiny apartment closet. He has no place to work right now until we buy a house, so any time our friends need help with a project he's like "I will pay you to let me help!!!"

Just curious!

RE: I saw quite a few plainclothes detectives closely watching the crowd

Although, imo, this unknown suspect/predator is narcissistic, he would more than likely be very intelligent/calculating and experienced/escalated. The odds of him revisiting the crime scene or attending the memorial during the initial investigations is slim to none, imo.. Imo, he is a collector. There would be no reason for his presence..
Imo, sadly the plainclothes detectives attending the memorial and observing the crowd indicates the lack of progress in the investigation..

I personally think it's a little bit far fetched that the FBI would be engaged in sending subliminal messages to a predator.

What could the subliminal message say?

They use it in advertising, to entice people to rush out and buy the product.

Whatever subliminal message they could possibly send may only encourage him further...to "rush out and buy the product", or in this case, murder again. I cannot imagine a subliminal message to turn himself in would be effective.

My opinion only of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member