CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out here, but what if the 3 vertical lines on the front are the Holy Trinity, and the back 3 diagonal lines are the satanic trinity?:waitasec:

Was there a crafts fair in or around Westminster / Arvada area over the Memorial Day weekend?

it sure does... :eek:

Have you ever seen the police show a piece of evidence to the public like this before DeAnn?

1) Am I losing my mind? I'm scrolling fast through the posts (we've had in Missouri tonight a semi avoiding hitting a car plow into a diner, killed one and injuring quite a few so been a very, very busy night). I could have sworn there was a Denver Post link that quoted Trevor saying they believe the killer dropped the cross .....I thought someone quoted that....but I can't find that actual quote on any MSM sites now. Has that quote been scrubbed??? Or have I been reading to much WS?! LOL

2) The only time I can think of anything like this is when a body floats up (we had some barrel cases here) or is found and they can't id the person killed...and they release photos of jewelry, belts etc that the dead person wore. I cannot think of any active homicide where the victim's identity and "whereabouts" is known that something like this has happened.

3) Thank you very kindly for the link.

To answer the question. ...I wrote Police believe Jessica's killer had possession of the cross. I based it on this part of the news release: "that may identify the killer or where he may have got the cross from."

That sounds to me like they believe he had possession of the cross.

And if someone could help me find that Trevor "dropped" quote I'd be more certain

I remember reading that LE was going to use cell ping technology to try to gather information to try to pinpoint a suspect. I've wondered if they had any hits or leads based on that. Are you thinking of an older article or did you read new information?

Haven't read anything new.

I'm thinking that since the three locations are actually kind of close together in cell tower terms, what the first filter through the data probably kicked up was in the realm of tens of thousands of numbers. Then it's a matter of writing ever more clever filters until they're left with maybe 1000 numbers.

Then it's time to compare those names with names already in the suspect pool, check where those people live, see how that compares, figure out how long they've lived there, etc.

The computer part is the fastest part, it's the fiddly figuring out exactly how to express the filters that takes lots of thinking, scribbling on bits of paper (at least that's what happens when I have to do it) to make logic trees, then the duh! moment and then a few minutes to write the actual darn filter terms and get results.

I'm first in line for when Apple releases the computer that does what I want instead of what I actually tell it to do.

I meant that it doesn't say whether it was found with Jessica's body, her backpack, the scene of the attempted rape, or somewhere else.

The comment about it not belonging to her family has me leaning toward it being in or with the backpack, but as you point out that line makes it sound more like it was at the murder scene.

If it were at the scene of the attempted rape then they have definitely tied to the two rather than possibly because they said very specifically "that may identify the killer or where he may have got the cross from."

There was a case here recently where they posted a piece of clothing that the suspect in a bank robbery had dropped -- he was ID'd in a few hours.

1) Am I losing my mind? I'm scrolling fast through the posts (we've had in Missouri tonight a semi avoiding hitting a car plow into a diner, killed one and injuring quite a few so been a very, very busy night). I could have sworn there was a Denver Post link that quoted Trevor saying they believe the killer dropped the cross .....I thought someone quoted that....but I can't find that actual quote on any MSM sites now. Has that quote been scrubbed??? Or have I been reading to much WS?! LOL

2) The only time I can think of anything like this is when a body floats up (we had some barrel cases here) or is found and they can't id the person killed...and they release photos of jewelry, belts etc that the dead person wore. I cannot think of any active homicide where the victim's identity and "whereabouts" is known that something like this has happened.

To answer the question. ...I wrote Police believe Jessica's killer had possession of the cross. I based it on this part of the news release: "that may identify the killer or where he may have got the cross from."

And if someone could help me find that Trevor "dropped" quote I'd be more certain

Does this help at all?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8477243"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #13[/ame]

I linked to it and snipped that part DeAnn. let me find it for you

If it were at the scene of the attempted rape then they have definitely tied to the two rather than possibly because they said very specifically "that may identify the killer or where he may have got the cross from."

But if it's at the scene of the attempted rape, what makes them think it's related to Jessica?

It's very strange.

a few thoughts:

how the cross is connected to the memorial day attempted abduction of 22 yo:
maybe the 22 yo victim saw said cross on assailants person or in his possession.

where was the cross was found in regards to JR:
could she have ingested it or otherwise encased it in an orifice to be found during autopsy, knowing it would identify her killer? esp if she knew her killer? hence we have only just heard about it as maybe it was found during autopsy.

LE/FBI made it public that the perp could be at the memorial:
if the perp is a priest of some sort, maybe he was in attendance as a comfort presence for the family/community.

if the perp is a religious person, the theory that the perp has intimate and specific knowledge of the golden mean spiral, fibonacci sequence and other ancient culture/mythology, art, religion, astro-astronomy and/or architecture would make a lot of sense and explain some other aspects of this case that are banned to be discussed.

Just throwing this out here, but what if the 3 vertical lines on the front are the Holy Trinity, and the back 3 diagonal lines are the satanic trinity?:waitasec:

It comes from scripture-

Luke 10:18 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven .'

It's believed to give 'power' and means destroyer.

I linked to it and snipped that part DeAnn. let me find it for you

FOUND IT!

CBS local affiliate article. Exact quote not paraphrase.

“Looking at it, again, it’s unique, and we feel or believe that it may have been dropped or left behind by the killer,

BAM! That to me says like dropped by killer at the crime scene or somehow related to Jessica...that's not found at the attempted abduction site to me. "dropped or left behind BY THE KILLER."

If it was at the attempted abduction site then they have definitely linked the two. And I think they are turning the screws on this monster.

I am worried about anyone that is close enough to this guy to know about the cross, if it is indeed his cross.

But if it's at the scene of the attempted rape, what makes them think it's related to Jessica?

It's very strange.

I don't think it was at Ketner. It's tied to Jessica. Period.

that could indicate someone of the "cloth" conflicted by his evil cravings?

How cool that there are so many people who don't know what a head shop is? I need to live wherever they are (no, don't tell me, I don't want to get in trouble)

Or wait, maybe I'm just showing my age.....:rolleyes:

LOL...thinking age...(but not saying another word at this point...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuthy1101