CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad that this family is missing a loved one. I have a 13 yr old and couldn't imagine the pain they are going through. I was just reading comments at the Greeley Tribune and those posters are down right mean.

I feel so bad that this family is missing a loved one. I have a 13 yr old and couldn't imagine the pain they are going through. I was just reading comments at the Greeley Tribune and those posters are down right mean.

I don't understand the mindset of those who set about attacking the family, friends, and loved ones of victims of tragedy. You see it on just about every case these days. It's like a cruel game. That energy could be used to help the victim and loved ones, rather than hinder and add to the pain and sadness.

I don't understand the mindset of those who set about attacking the family, friends, and loved ones of victims of tragedy. You see it on just about every case these days. It's like a cruel game. That energy could be used to help the victim and loved ones, rather than hinder and add to the pain and sadness.

I Totally agree. I think that some people just are angry at the whole world.

SEARCH UPDATE

The public search for missing 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson is still scheduled to start at 8 a.m. today, said organizer Michelle Thompson.

The search will be at Riverside Park in Evans, 42nd and Golden streets.

Thompson started the Facebook page "Prayers for Kayleah Wilson's Safe Return" and posted a note on the page late Tuesday night saying the search was "on for sure." The search was organized by community members, not law enforcement. "Dress warm, bring water," Thompson wrote.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100407/NEWS/100409715/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Praying for all those searching for KayLeah today. May the Lord bring all things hidden in darkness to light, may divine guidance bring you home today as the community joins together to search.

Praying today will lead to something that LE can use to locate Kayleah!
Prays for Kayleah and prayers to all who are able to search! God is watching over all of you!

Good morning all..first post..but long time WS follower. I have a 12 and 14 yr old daughters..just cannot imagine the emotions this family is going through.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kayleah-day-9-040610,0,5154086.story

This was yesterday, does LE actually have video of Kayleah in the vicinity of the mall or not? Reports have been confusing.

Sun is out in Greeley, snow is melting. Praying for Kayleah and all the folks out searching for her today.

YELLOW, great pics. If only you could fix my sense of direction. lol

The search was on they posted on Prayer's for Kayleah facebbok page this morning.

The public search for missing 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson is still scheduled to start at 8 a.m. today, said organizer Michelle Thompson.

The search will be at Riverside Park in Evans, 42nd and Golden streets.

Thompson started the Facebook page "Prayers for Kayleah Wilson's Safe Return" and posted a note on the page late Tuesday night saying the search was "on for sure." The search was organized by community members, not law enforcement. "Dress warm, bring water," Thompson wrote.

For continuing coverage of the Wilson case, check back today at www.greeleytribune.com.

I am a refugee from another crime site so forgive me but my links were left back there, but I had read an article and the mother had made some fairly revealing remarks and I'm paraphrasing here, She said that Kayleah came over to the couch to say goodbye and that she would be back at 7. She also said (as mentioned before) that she had the 17 year old boyfriend in months past.

Just looking at Kayleah's school photos, she doesn't smile and show her teeth and her hair cut is quite rough looking for a girl her age.

I gathered from all of this that we have here:

A very young girl who sets her own hours. She tells the mother that she's leaving and when she will be home.

A very young girl who is obviously used to going out on her own.

A girl that at a critical age in personal development isn't receiving any help with grooming or self image.

She comes from poor socioeconomic circumstances, no car, no cell phone.

We also don't have any information on the friend that was suppose to meet her just two blocks away. I would like to know how this was verified and if it's only based on the mother's statements or if the friend was found and confirmed this.

So far from reading many articles and watching the videos I believe this:

(And God I hope I'm wrong), someone very close to her home did this. Someone who was watching, someone who noticed a young girl who didn't have much, was a little overweight wasn't dressed up and didn't probably have much self esteem, she most likely spent a lot of time outside on the sidewalk or steps sitting or visiting. She didn't have a cell phone and wasn't texting like the rest of the kids her age.

Someone watching who noticed that this young girl didn't have a lot of parental supervision and not much for a male role model. Someone watching that saw a very real opportunity. She was already mentally longing for companionship and was allowed to see a much older boy. If you ask me? She was a perfect candidate for a predator.

Was it mentioned that another girl is missing from Cheyenne? Not far from Greeley.

I went through and made my pics a little more descriptive, hopefully can give you all a better idea of where you're at

Search Turns Up Nothing So Far

A handful of people gathered this morning at Riverside Park to continue the search for Kayleah Wilson, ducking under trees and shrubs and scanning the muddy sides of the South Platte River.

The small group, led by Ken Turner, a cousin of Kayleah, spanned much of the park, 42nd Street and Golden Street in Evans. As Turner trudged through the tall grasses and shrubs beside the river, he carried fliers showing her face — nervously asking joggers and visitors to the area if they had seen her.

After two hours, however, there was no sign of the sixth-grader from Brentwood Middle School, 2600 24th Ave. Court in Greeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500