CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers me that we are so quiet about this one today. Kinda eerie

Whoa. That comment re: the garbage at the mall is something they should really check out!

Not disagreeing, dumpsters should always be checked, but I don't think I would be alarmed by the comment either. It's something people hear all the time, on real cases, on tv shows, etc, so it's a natural thing to jump to.

Not disagreeing, dumpsters should always be checked, but I don't think I would be alarmed by the comment either. It's something people hear all the time, on real cases, on tv shows, etc, so it's a natural thing to jump to.

I completely agree. I was just thinking about those kind of dumpsters, they seem dangerous.

ETA: I just realized you probably thought I meant they needed to check the comment out. I meant the dumpsters, if they already haven't! I'm new to posting, sorry :)

It bothers me that we are so quiet about this one today. Kinda eerie

I think we are all just looking for something new, some new angle. No point in re-hashing the same things anymore, KWIM? At least that's where I am. She is not out of my mind in the least. I've been reading and re-reading seeing what I might have missed, something that I might have read wrong, anything. So far though I've got nothing, so all is quiet for my part.

We got a couple inches of snow last night, so I don't know if the search was able to go on or not.

I realized I forgot to post the new pics I got yesterday, so I'm off to add those to my photobucket.

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/YellowSub_2010/Kayleah Wilson/
This is a great contribution to our discussion, YS. Thank you.

As I've said, I do get over there and have a pretty good feel for it if not a great memory. I do wonder now whether the area is a few, half or mostly students and married students.

If someone can abandon a cart and not get caught, then other things could happen in that same place. They bother me as far as what they say about how the area is changing.

Public search reveals little at Riverside Park

bilde

Volunteer searcher Barb Garcia looks for clues to the disappearance of Kayleah Wilson in the bushes, ponds and along the banks of the South Platte River on Thursday morning at Riverside Park in Evans.

A handful of people gathered this morning at Riverside Park to continue the search for Kayleah Wilson, ducking under trees and shrubs and scanning the muddy sides of the South Platte River.

He added, however, that efforts like the one led by Turner are appreciated. He urged those who find anything to call the Greeley Police Department at (970) 350-9600.
Of course, we encourage that,” Tymkowych said. “Anything that people can do to help us out — get the word out, do a litlte bit of looking around in different places — that's fine.”

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100407/NEWS/100409715/1005&parentprofile=1001

Every minute that goes by is so critical! I wish we would hear some promising news!

Thank you too everyone who was able to search!

Praying for Kayleah

I completely agree. I was just thinking about those kind of dumpsters, they seem dangerous.

ETA: I just realized you probably thought I meant they needed to check the comment out. I meant the dumpsters, if they already haven't! I'm new to posting, sorry :)
Would make a good article for the paper, if someone interviewed a specific landfill in light of a missing person, but there are probably lots of things they don't want the public to know. It would just be nice if we could be sure this base is covered in terms of LE.

I do know that at least some, if not all, mall dumpsters have hidden security cameras because it's theft if you put something in one and you're not supposed to, and lots of people think they shouldn't have to pay to get rid of their garbage.

I hope someone finds something soon. I would hate to see this case start to fade into the background as clues and leads dry up. I keep hoping LE knows more than they're telling and maybe they are pursuing some things on their own and not making the info public just yet.

the problem I am having is that the fbi rides in with guns blaring and engaging the media and the public and now nothing.

I am having serious concerns here!

Is LE doing an official search today, or just volunteers? If LE is not searching on their own, maybe they do have more info than we know. But if they do, I hope they will act soon and if Kayleah is away someplace with adults, she should be removed ASAP, no matter how she ended up there.
But mostly I am feeling nervous about this case...as though what they thought they had has not developed. Some news, please, soon...

Is LE doing an official search today, or just volunteers? If LE is not searching on their own, maybe they do have more info than we know. But if they do, I hope they will act soon and if Kayleah is away someplace with adults, she should be removed ASAP, no matter how she ended up there.
But mostly I am feeling nervous about this case...as though what they thought they had has not developed. Some news, please, soon...

Excellent question Clu...I was wondering the same thing. It seems as if the whole effort is not too organized...I hope more searches and more people searching happens soon. Such a pall over the whole case today for some reason....hope the media keeps her in the news.

This is the latest I can find, and they appreciate volunteers helping.

Joe Tymkowych, spokesman for the Greeley Police Department, said there were no new developments overnight and authorities are continuing to search for her.

He added, however, that efforts like the one led by Turner are appreciated. He urged those who find anything to call the Greeley Police Department at (970) 350-9600.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100407/NEWS/100409715/1005&parentprofile=1001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500