GUILTY CO - The Diol Family, 5 Killed in Arson Fire by Masked Suspects, Denver, 5 Aug 2020 *minors arrested* *1 minor guilty*

I can't get it through my head honestly. This has been so hard to deal with. I also cant figure out if this is a night view or what? Are the masks black or white?

That’s a good question. I assumed it was a night vision camera since it happened in the middle of the night. But, the article says they were wearing dark hoodies. The masks must be all white.

This pic shows 3 individuals with small statures, small frames. If this is a night view then one of men has dark maybe curly hair.

'That was my family, my everything': $14,000 reward offered after fire that killed 5 family members

"I am the youngest brother of the people who lost their lives. That was my family, my everything," said Moussa Diol. "It hurts. It hurts a lot. Just to wake up and lose your family like that. Nobody deserves that, no family. I'm gonna miss them a lot."
"Just help get this resolved, because this just hurts a lot, losing your family, all your family at one time," he said. "We just want justice."

Investigators said the fire that erupted around 3 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 5 was intentionally set. A total of eight people were inside, but three people managed to escape by jumping from the second story to the ground below, according to the Denver Fire Department.
He wouldn't go into specifics, but said an arson dog was brought in and "was effective with the investigation." DPD said they don't know if the family was targeted and won't say if they're looking for one person or multiple people in connection with the fire.
Source:
Reward announced for North Truckee Street fire that killed 5 | 9news.com

I am thinking if it's a hate crime it would happen again. Also there are a lot of black muslims in that area. The house seemed to have three burn points to ensure people couldn't get out. From what i saw it was front door, back door and roof. But that garage has me confused. If they were on the first floor why didn't they go out through the garage? Could they have been killed prior to the fire being set? One of the vics was found by the front door... So we know at least one person was up and walking around maybe? Or maybe killed after opening the door?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back