Colorado Statutes relating to JonBenet Ramsey’s death

:bump:

Bumping this as a refresher for newer posters. Some highlights:

- OTG’s research into an interpretation of the True Bills as relates to Colorado Statutes, including thoughts from an attorney.

- An ardent effort on the part of Boesp to remind that DNA can be inclusive, but not exclusive. (The media have interpreted it as ‘exclusive’ and it seems to always provide a soundbite for attorney LW.)

And a footnote to it some of this: When a tough case came along, the Boulder DA’s office had been known to step up to the microphone and comment that evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt did not exist. The reality is the current DA SG DID take a number of cold cases to court, which had been left languishing because of AH’s lack of background in prosecution. In this particular case many, including some agents with the FBI, believe obstruction of justice occurred.

I've said it before, QFT: this was not a miscarriage of justice; it was an abortion.

There are a lot of things I cant figure out

But the lack of tears isn't one of them

They didn't cry because They Werent Sorry

They didn't cry because it Wasn't An Accident

They didn't cry because they made MILLIONS off their dead baby girl.

They didn't cry because they were too busy coldly staging a Fake Kidnap Attempt to cover What They Did for Christmas.

And now JR, like certain other murderers I could name, is in love with his Public, in love with the Cameras, in love with Fame and Being Important>>>>runs for Office

Hiding in Plain Sight in other words...

JMO

One thing, SapphireSteel: since he ran for office, he's now a political figure and can't sue for anything anyone says.

wow
what an informative excellent thread.
spent most of my day here lol
:loveyou:

Just found these 4 pages a copy of an affidavit of A .Hunter .

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?4778-Alex-Hunter-Affidavit-Regarding-Burkey

I have always felt an attempt to exlude B from the investigation , interrogations,
Burke being taken to the Whites in the morning of the crime, and even parents didnot wake him up and ask him anything when their daugter was kidnapped which is beyond odd to me.
And here in these attached affidavit paragraphs about Burke were deleted.

What's all this affidavit about ? Any ideas ?

Btw I look for those 3 page grand jury findings leaked a while ago. It was a screenshot I guess . 3 pages were next to and over one another . Has anyone saved it? Thank you

. image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi, guys.

This was something that occurred to me today, and I was hoping that someone with more legal knowledge than myself could help with it.

So far as I know, the statute of limitations on the lesser charges that could have been filed have run out. But, what if you could argue that there was an on-going criminal enterprise at work here?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?4778-Alex-Hunter-Affidavit-Regarding-Burkey

I have always felt an attempt to exlude B from the investigation , interrogations,
Burke being taken to the Whites in the morning of the crime, and even parents didnot wake him up and ask him anything when their daugter was kidnapped which is beyond odd to me.

Uhhhhh... I'm not sure if you're simply pointing out the differences or if you are sincerely asking the question for an answer. Kolar addressed this affidavit in FF. If you haven't seen it, let me know and I'll copy his comments here.

Btw I look for those 3 page grand jury findings leaked a while ago. It was a screenshot I guess . 3 pages were next to and over one another . Has anyone saved it? Thank you
Oh my gosh, M_S. I know those pages were screencapped and posted here, but I don't remember where. Maybe someone else does?

Hi, guys.

This was something that occurred to me today, and I was hoping that someone with more legal knowledge than myself could help with it.

So far as I know, the statute of limitations on the lesser charges that could have been filed have run out. But, what if you could argue that there was an on-going criminal enterprise at work here?
I was hoping someone might answer this with more knowledge than me, SD, but I'll give it a shot.

I would think it depends on two things. The first would be what the criminal enterprise was and what its SoL would be. The other thing would be when the last "act" or "action" was done that contributed to the criminal enterprise. After having committed an act or action, simply keeping quiet about it wouldn't be an action that would extend the SoL. (I think that's what you're asking about.)

~RSBM~

Is this what you're referencing? A little hard to read, I know, but if you save and enlarge on your computer screen, it's easier.

attachment.php

Attachments

• policedocdateline1a.jpg
    policedocdateline1a.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 22
  • policedocdateline1a.jpg
    policedocdateline1a.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 212

.View attachment 120877
View attachment 120878
View attachment 120879
View attachment 120880

MURDERER_SERVANT,
Well observed, note JonBenet was found wearing Burke's long johns. Throughout the interviews and autopsy report Burke's long johns are referred to as long underwear.

Was Burke edited out of JonBenet's homicide? I think so.

I was hoping someone might answer this with more knowledge than me, SD, but I'll give it a shot.

I would think it depends on two things. The first would be what the criminal enterprise was and what its SoL would be. The other thing would be when the last "act" or "action" was done that contributed to the criminal enterprise. After having committed an act or action, simply keeping quiet about it wouldn't be an action that would extend the SoL. (I think that's what you're asking about.)

Thanks, otg. I figured it was hopeless, anyway.

Take some of John's current possessions, for instance. I was wondering if they could be considered part of an ongoing criminal enterprise, if they were bought with money made off of this case (eg, book money, foundation scam), which could only be made because JonBenet was killed. I guess that would be too far a legal stretch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back