Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

So very sorry for your loss, Detective Flores. Although no amount of words will bring you comfort, please know that thousands of people around the world are thinking of you and your family during this tragic time. Rest easy, Antonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a tragic loss! Thoughts and prayers for the Flores family /heartbroken

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Antonio. May you find the strength to bear your sorrow in the loving arms of family and friends.

There is no greater pain than the excruciating pain of losing a child. My most heart-felt sympathy and prayers to the Flores family. May God wrap his loving arms around you.

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved son. May you be comforted by your happy memories of your son.

May God wrap his loving arms around the Florez family and fill their emptiness with peace.

Dear Flores family, God be with you at this saddest of times. Please know we share your grief.

"I'll lend you for a little while a child of mine He said". I cry for your family , God grant you peace.
(((Hugs))).

Oh, no! Where and when did this happen?

Dear Flores Family, My deepest condolences to you over the loss of your beloved son Antonia. You are all in my prayers. May God comfort you during this difficult time.

Beth Karas just noted on her site that Detective Flores is, as expected, not in court.

Now the tears are flowing in earnest. My heart breaks for this family. I have always had a special place in my heart for Detective Flores for some reason.

My thoughts and prayers are with Detective Flores and his family. God Bless...

Detective Flores and family,
You are all in our prayers. Remember, you will see him again one day. You are believers and He will get you through, one moment at a time. Someone shared this with me and I have never forgotten it. May God be with you as you remember your son and know he is with the Father.

A heart of gold stopped beating.
Two shining eyes at rest.
God broke your hearts to prove...
He only takes the best.

There simply are no words in the language that can properly convey what I feel for this family. None.

How on earth do you comfort one who has lost a child? I am SO sorry they are going through this pain. This child was a precious gift they had for 15 years. May the memories of that time bathe them in remembrance. Please know, if you are reading this that I and so many, many of us think YOU Detective Flores are an outstanding human being who advocates for the voiceless victims of crime. There is NOTHING more noble than that. You make us all proud and we rally around you and your family in this time of unspeakable grief. God Bless you, your family and your beautiful boy taken too soon.

I wish to extend my sincere condolences to the Flores family for their loss.

RIP Antonio

:rose:

fran

I can't find any mention of this on MSM - can you provide a link to Beth Karas mentioning this as true?
thanks

May God hold Detective Flores, Corinna, and Angela in the palm of His hand and give them the strength to carry through. I know how it feels to lose your only son in a tragic accident.

My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back