Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

Prayers and thoughts are with the Flores family. So sad.

Prayers being sent from Alaska as well. May he rest in peace.

My deepest sympathy to Det. Flores and his family on the loss of their son,and brother, Antonio. My thoughts are prayers are with you. May the Lord give you all the strength you need during this tragic time.

Sending prayers for peace that only God can provide for you and your family.

Dear Flores family:

Cannot even begin to imagine the depths of your grief over the loss of Antonio. Please know you are in the thoughts and prayers of so many here.

Sending love,
Jane

My thoughts and prayers are with the Flores family in the aftermath of this tragedy. May they find comfort in knowing their Beloved Antonio is with the Lord, in Heaven.

I'm lifting the Flores family up during this time. What a horrible tragedy.
May the Wings of Grace wrap the whole family with peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Flores' family and friends as they learn to cope with this tragedy.

How very sad. Sending gentle hugs to the Flores family.

I have thanked every one of you after reading the touching words, concern and love for The Flores family. Detective Flores has the respect and affection of so many. People feel a connection with him and hugely admire the work he has done. A sense of disbelief surrounds the loss of a precious son. My condolences and heartfelt sorrow to the Flores family for their loss.

My deepest condolences in the loss of your loved one. Rest In Peace Antonio.

"I'll lend you for a little while
A child of mine" God said -
For you to love the while he lives
and mourn for when he's dead.
It may be six or seven years
or forty two or three
but will you, till I call him back,
take care of him for me?

He'll bring his charms to gladden you
and, should his stay be brief,
you'll have his nicest memories
as solace for his grief.
I cannot promise he will stay,
since all from earth return
but, there are lessons taught below,
I want this child to learn.

I've looked the whole world over,
in my search for teachers true,
and from the things that crowd life's lane
I have chosen you.
Now will you give him all your love,
nor think the labour vain,
nor hate me when I come to take
this lent child back again?

I fancied that I heard them say,
"Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done"
for all the joys thy child will bring
the risk of grief we'll run.
We'll shelter him with tenderness,
we'll love him while we may,
and for the happiness we've known
forever grateful stay.
But, should thy Angels call for him
much sooner than we planned,
we'll brave the grief that comes
and try to understand.

May Peace find you and keep you as you travel this tragic road. Tears and Love from Delaware.

Oh, how very sad. My condolences to this family.

Personally, I don't like zip lines. At all. But I know many enjoy them.

This sounds like it was a very bad situation. The leaders were not with these boys, none had on safety equipment yet they could and did access the line. I don't quite understand how that could have happened. I would think one of the basics a parent expects from the Boy Scouts is supervision. And a safe approach to activities. Neither of which were provided, apparently.

The Boy Scout spokesman:
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Phoenix-area-teen-dies-in-zip-line-accident-289854821.html

Oh no. I'm so sorry Detective Flores. My heart aches for you and your family. Rest in Peace Antonio.

Awww what a sad time for Det Flores and his family. I'm so sorry this has happened.
Praying for the strength for the Family to get through this sadness and loss.

Detective Flores and family,
You are all in our prayers. Remember, you will see him again one day. You are believers and He will get you through, one moment at a time. Someone shared this with me and I have never forgotten it. May God be with you as you remember your son and know he is with the Father.

A heart of gold stopped beating.
Two shining eyes at rest.
God broke your hearts to prove...
He only takes the best.

"He only takes the best. ". That is the truth. No growing old, always beautiful and young.

My biggest fear in life is what The Flores family is suffering.

God speed Young Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

I have a 15 year old son and 16 year old daughter and I can't imagine the devastation and heartbreak. There are no words for a loss of this magnitude and I am not a praying gal, but it is my hope the Flores' and family find comfort/peace . . . 'those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever' . . . RIP Antonio :rose:

To Esteban Flores and family: During this difficult time may you have moments, however fleeting, filled with remembrance of the joy and love between parents and their children. My deepest condolences for your loss.

condolence-quotes-7.jpg

You are in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle