Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

Wow. Okay. My Saturday is completely blank and I can't even click it because it has no events in it. Definitely a software glitch. I'm going to have to get to look at this. I'll post back in this thread with what he says and when it's fixed (hopefully it can be fixed lol!).

Meanwhile please go by the dates in what I copy/pasted in my post above starting Dec 20.

Thank you rekebal for pointing this out! And thank you kissdegirl for confirming it and the screenshots!

ETA: I just changed 'Dec' to 'December' in those two events and re-saved them. Could someone look and see if that cleared Dec 19? Thanks!

I also PMed and asked him to take a look and gave him the link to your screenshots, kiss.

hi BeanE- How do I move a post from a locked thread to a thread where it can be revisited and rediscussed? It's on things that make you go hmmm, which I've been reviewing (#39-Marigold). I'm working on 12/29 which is when the message (she may have killed her child) and picture of EJ was posted on TS's FB. This was also the day that EJ posted her Suckas message on MS as well the day police interviewed the Smiths. I have also struggled with the timeline threads- glad to hear help is on the way

Wow. Okay. My Saturday is completely blank and I can't even click it because it has no events in it. Definitely a software glitch. I'm going to have to get to look at this. I'll post back in this thread with what he says and when it's fixed (hopefully it can be fixed lol!).

Meanwhile please go by the dates in what I copy/pasted in my post above starting Dec 20.

Thank you rekebal for pointing this out! And thank you kissdegirl for confirming it and the screenshots!

ETA: I just changed 'Dec' to 'December' in those two events and re-saved them. Could someone look and see if that cleared Dec 19? Thanks!

I also PMed and asked him to take a look and gave him the link to your screenshots, kiss.

It's still the same as my screenshots. :waitasec: Durn gremlins!

On the second screenshot, under your name BeanE, it says really small
"12-19-2009 to 12-27-2009 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM
*This event was posted for time zone so it will appear to occur on a different day on your calendar''

I wonder if the timezone is the problem? With it starting at 11pm...I can almost see that as the issue? The other entries on the 20th don't say that, only the two that show up on the 19th. They say this...
"12-20-2009
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings"

hi BeanE- How do I move a post from a locked thread to a thread where it can be revisited and rediscussed? It's on things that make you go hmmm, which I've been reviewing (#39-Marigold). I'm working on 12/29 which is when the message (she may have killed her child) and picture of EJ was posted on TS's FB. This was also the day that EJ posted her Suckas message on MS as well the day police interviewed the Smiths. I have also struggled with the timeline threads- glad to hear help is on the way

Hi saba. Just link to the post in your post where you discuss it so people can go read it to see what you're referring to.

Note that those messages from the 29th have been deleted, but you can link to them where I put copies in the Important Links sticky thread.

It's still the same as my screenshots. :waitasec: Durn gremlins!

On the second screenshot, under your name BeanE, it says really small
"12-19-2009 to 12-27-2009 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM
*This event was posted for time zone so it will appear to occur on a different day on your calendar''

I wonder if the timezone is the problem? With it starting at 11pm...I can almost see that as the issue? The other entries on the 20th don't say that, only the two that show up on the 19th. They say this...
"12-20-2009
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings"

Looks like it is time zone. Trying to come with a work around. Stay tuned :)

Looks like fixed it!

Saba, please let me know if you see any other problems.

Thank you, !

BeanE

Thanks, Kissedgirl, Saba, BeanE and any others that helped! I am so glad there was a error and not just me! Each time, I kept double checking to make sure I wasn't looking at an old link, a wrong month, etc. Thanks.

Thanks, Kissedgirl, Saba, BeanE and any others that helped! I am so glad there was a error and not just me! Each time, I kept double checking to make sure I wasn't looking at an old link, a wrong month, etc. Thanks.

The next step was going to be moving you to the east coast ;)

The next step was going to be moving you to the east coast ;)

hahaha - somewhere with a beach, i hope??:crazy:
(all right - I'm off for a while again, still be thinking and reading though; thanks again.)

Here's a question I don't know if anyone has the answer to. Back on Nov 27, 2009, JS was trying to sell a massage table on Nashville Craigslist for $2,500. On Dec 30, 2009, TPS was trying to sell one on Phoenix Craigslist:

Migun Massage Bed, Detox
Dec 30, 2009 ... Reply to: sale-fvapn-1530758522@craigslist.org. This is a gently used Migun Massage bed. ... 623-687-1887 or 623-687-5114 ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/app/1530758522.html

Actual posting is long gone. Even though TPS claims that her post on EJ's MS page on Dec 31 (to the effect "see my message about Gabriel") was BEFORE she found out that EJ had been arrested, I wonder if TPS realized after LE visited HER on Dec 29 that she (TPS) could be arrested if EJ talked, and put the massage table up for sale to have easy access to bail money. Because it's interesting to note that EJ's Suckas post was the SAME DAY that LE visited TayJay, so I suspect TayJay warned EJ that LE were after her.

Here's a question I don't know if anyone has the answer to. Back on Nov 27, 2009, JS was trying to sell a massage table on Nashville Craigslist for $2,500. On Dec 30, 2009, TPS was trying to sell one on Phoenix Craigslist:

Migun Massage Bed, Detox
Dec 30, 2009 ... Reply to: sale-fvapn-1530758522@craigslist.org. This is a gently used Migun Massage bed. ... 623-687-1887 or 623-687-5114 ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/app/1530758522.html

Actual posting is long gone. Even though TPS claims that her post on EJ's MS page on Dec 31 (to the effect "see my message about Gabriel") was BEFORE she found out that EJ had been arrested, I wonder if TPS realized after LE visited HER on Dec 29 that she (TPS) could be arrested if EJ talked, and put the massage table up for sale to have easy access to bail money. Because it's interesting to note that EJ's Suckas post was the SAME DAY that LE visited TayJay, so I suspect TayJay warned EJ that LE were after her.

I was unaware of that. How did they get the massage table from Nashville to Phoenix. Who was traveling across the country at that specific time and why? :waitasec: That might be the most interesting of all these posts to CL, IMHO and MOO.

I was unaware of that. How did they get the massage table from Nashville to Phoenix. Who was traveling across the country at that specific time and why? :waitasec: That might be the most interesting of all these posts to CL, IMHO and MOO.

Kiss, I think between the 2 of us, sometimes we make one giant brain! LOL

Good point! What if the only reason that apparently the massage table was the ONLY CL ad placed in Nashville in Nov was to give TayJay an alibi if they had been seen in Nashville? Since TayJay have publicly said that they offered their house in Nashville for EJ to use, was JS REALLY in Nashville to get the house ready for EJ and Gabe, and placed the CL ad as an excuse for being in Nashville? And why did he say that he hadn't been to Nashville in a year and a half to two years, if he had just been there a few months earlier? And if the house was being readied, then TayJay already knew EJ was going to leave weeks before they claimed they found out.

Opens up a whole NEW slew of questions.

hi BeanE- What is the rule for posting links to the surrogacy blogs? how do we discuss them? I want to look back at possible connections before the TS/EJ meeting in the Boston/Indianapolis airport. Thanks

hi BeanE- What is the rule for posting links to the surrogacy blogs? how do we discuss them? I want to look back at possible connections before the TS/EJ meeting in the Boston/Indianapolis airport. Thanks

The rule is LIP :) That's the acronym I remember it by:

L - Link to the post or comment or article you're referring to, so people can find it. If it's something we're not permitted to link to, website or person's social site, or you're not sure, please PM a mod before posting about it or discussing it.

I - Identify the post or comment you're referring to, so people can get to it easily. Giving the date and time posted, for example, or a comment number, can help people find it more easily. This isn't a rule, just a nice thing to do.

P - Paraphrase what is said. Copy/pasting into WS is against guidelines, so just briefly say, in your own words, what the post or comment is about. People who want to know more about it, or read the full item, can then follow your link to do so.

Thanks for asking, saba!
BeanE

I may be way off on this, and perhaps missed something that has been "resolved" in earlier threads and I just didn't find them, but...

There had been discussion a while back about Gabe's hospital bracelet found in the hotel, and the question of WHY it was even there.

If the couple in the park who picked up Gabe WAS sent by TPS, it would make sense that if they had never met Gabe before, that they might want some sort of "proof" that the baby WAS Gabe, by means other than his birth certificate (since I doubt that EJ would have wanted to carry THAT). Since they needed a code word with EJ, it seems to me they didn't know her or Gabe.

So here's the question - IF that IS why the hospital bracelet was there, doesn't it seem to mean that they specifically wanted Gabriel Johnson, and not just ANY baby? And if they specifically wanted Gabe, would it be because he was going to be handed over to someone else who knew him (TPS)?

I would be curious to know if ANYONE had been seen going into EJ's room where she left Gabe's things (including the bracelet) after she left. Since she had not checked out of the room, perhaps she had left the "do not disturb" sign on the door so that whoever picked up Gabe could go to the room without being disturbed to see if there were any of Gabe's things there that they might want to take with them? (Since normal hotel checkout times are usually 12 noon and the handoff took place around 10 am, that would give them almost 2 hours in the room before anyone checked it.) And that when they were there, THEY left Gabe's hospital bracelet behind since the exchange had already been made and they were comfortable with his identity? I wonder if LE has ever checked the bracelet for "fresh" fingerprints that MIGHT have been left by the couple?

Just thinking out loud.... :waitasec:

Ok, and going along with my questions above, since EJ never checked out of the hotel, did she take the room key with her or was it found in the room? Because my thinking is, if it was found in the room, why would she have left it there when she went to meet the couple in the park? If they didn't show, she wouldn't have been able to access the room again.

Or, did EJ return to the room AFTER giving Gabe to the couple?

Kiss, I think between the 2 of us, sometimes we make one giant brain! LOL

Good point! What if the only reason that apparently the massage table was the ONLY CL ad placed in Nashville in Nov was to give TayJay an alibi if they had been seen in Nashville? Since TayJay have publicly said that they offered their house in Nashville for EJ to use, was JS REALLY in Nashville to get the house ready for EJ and Gabe, and placed the CL ad as an excuse for being in Nashville? And why did he say that he hadn't been to Nashville in a year and a half to two years, if he had just been there a few months earlier? And if the house was being readied, then TayJay already knew EJ was going to leave weeks before they claimed they found out.

Opens up a whole NEW slew of questions.

BBM

No, I'm not egotistical quoting myself. :bow: LOL I just figured this was the easiest way to continue this line of questioning.

If JS was indeed in Nashville to get the house ready for EJ in November, are there any records of having utilities to that house being turned on then? Since TayJay didn't live in the Nashville house, had anyone been renting it? Were there already utilities turned on at the house? Might be worth looking into since either kicking out tenants or turning on utilities might indicate that they were preparing the house for EJ the month before she ran. :slap:

Here's an interesting tidbit/question. Going back to the "things that make you go hmmm" post #46, Litlred asks about why TPS was still showing TN on her peekyou page. Well, if you look at the page now, it has been updated since then.

snip
Tammi Smith owns the largest Colon Hydrotherapy Company in America with 5 locations in Arizona, 1 in Tennessee and 4 new locations being opened up in 2010!

Besides the fact that I know she had been shut down in TN (so why still advertising it), does anyone know WHERE she is opening the 4 new locations? Still in AZ or is she moving on to ???????

http://www.peekyou.com/tammi_smith/202666157

ETA: last update on peekyou by TPS was March 18, 2010 - a month and a half after her arrest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back