Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

Here's an interesting tidbit/question. Going back to the "things that make you go hmmm" post #46, Litlred asks about why TPS was still showing TN on her peekyou page. Well, if you look at the page now, it has been updated since then.

snip
Tammi Smith owns the largest Colon Hydrotherapy Company in America with 5 locations in Arizona, 1 in Tennessee and 4 new locations being opened up in 2010!

Besides the fact that I know she had been shut down in TN (so why still advertising it), does anyone know WHERE she is opening the 4 new locations? Still in AZ or is she moving on to ???????

http://www.peekyou.com/tammi_smith/...n AZ,TX,TN...this chick is a strange dudette!

BBM

No, I'm not egotistical quoting myself. :bow: LOL I just figured this was the easiest way to continue this line of questioning.

If JS was indeed in Nashville to get the house ready for EJ in November, are there any records of having utilities to that house being turned on then? Since TayJay didn't live in the Nashville house, had anyone been renting it? Were there already utilities turned on at the house? Might be worth looking into since either kicking out tenants or turning on utilities might indicate that they were preparing the house for EJ the month before she ran. :slap:

Not bad points at all...question of the century...and to the best of my knowledge...no one here knows/nor has it been published , that I am aware of,where the Smith family was at anytime...Nov,Dec,Jan and forward....

Not bad points at all...question of the century...and to the best of my knowledge...no one here knows/nor has it been published , that I am aware of,where the Smith family was at anytime...Nov,Dec,Jan and forward....

Yes indeed very odd that TS never spoke of where she was during Christmas, it would have surely been mentioned given she loves to talk, a lot. I assume she will be questioned about it during her trial - is that still on in early June? or postponed again?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked and probably answered, so if so, I apologize....but do infants/children have to have a passport to get into Mexico ? Also, do we know for a fact that GB actually had a ssn # ?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked and probably answered, so if so, I apologize....but do infants/children have to have a passport to get into Mexico ? Also, do we know for a fact that GB actually had a ssn # ?

Hmmmmm.... I don't remember a SSN for Gabe coming up before. Let me ask and I'll get back to you, kappy.

Hi Kappy! We recently went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with a 4 year old and had to get him a passport. All children regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport to leave the country, unless they leave the country on a cruise ship as far as I know.

I'm still confused about this and I know it's been brought up a million times and maybe I missed it but were the pings on EJs phone from Victoria that TS reported on NG, ever confirmed? TS received the info on the Victoria pings from Yami, correct?

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border.

This is from the Jan.8th NG show. So I would assume this is fact/confirmation.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border.

This is from the Jan.8th NG show. So I would assume this is fact/confirmation.

Thanks Kappy. :waitasec: How would EJ have time to meet the couple for the handoff at 10AM, make the 2 hour and 20 min drive to Victoria, change her mind about Mexico and turn around and be back in front of the Motel 6 in SA by 11:45 AM?

Does anyone know what time EJ was seen shopping alone on the 27th? The case calendar and article just state the date.

There was some info we got from the family on pings in the Questions for the Family thread.

I've never seen a time for that shopping expedition on the 27th.

Thanks Kappy. :waitasec: How would EJ have time to meet the couple for the handoff at 10AM, make the 2 hour and 20 min drive to Victoria, change her mind about Mexico and turn around and be back in front of the Motel 6 in SA by 11:45 AM?

Does anyone know what time EJ was seen shopping alone on the 27th? The case calendar and article just state the date.

Tx..I have no clue..I was just responding to your question....I've had the pings on my radar for along time...and still do! EJ may have been a early riser for all I know... don't know what time the ping was found..that would answer alot .

Yep, I can't shake the pings either. The time frame just doesn't add up if she really did meet the couple at 10 AM. We know for a fact that she was in front of the Motel 6 at 11:45. There's just not enough time to drive to Victoria in between. It's bugging me because I so want to believe the journal :( .

There was some info we got from the family on pings in the Questions for the Family thread.

I've never seen a time for that shopping expedition on the 27th.

B..I've read thro that thread and don't see much mentioned about the ping. Help me if you can. And I have never seen anything about shopping...I mean, on a Sunday, who's going to be open before before 12/1:00 pm..

Yep, I can't shake the pings either. The time frame just doesn't add up if she really did meet the couple at 10 AM. We know for a fact that she was in front of the Motel 6 at 11:45. There's just not enough time to drive to Victoria in between. It's bugging me because I so want to believe the journal :( .

Me as well.I really do...if EJ was a little under the, whatever, she may have not slept all night...drove and came back...just so up in the air...the time of the pings would be a wonderful thing for us to know...but don't think that is gonna happen...I am with you my frined!

Does weather make a difference??? I've had the weather on my mind for that week.Now I am not from TX or AZ...but I think cool weather is what it is...Based on what AU said EJ was wearing that is very un suitable for the weather conditions at that time of the morning... could be warm to her...or that is all the clothes she had...based on what EJ said the couple was wearing seems, not appropriate for the temps's at that time of the a.m.for me..Am I off base on the weather??? Please..tell me the weather makes no difference..

The pings were headed toward Mexico, so LE thought EJ was headed toward Mexico. There were pings in Victoria. LE has said Victoria is a dead end. That tells me that LE checked out and figured out whatever caused the pings to go where they did, and determined it was insignificant.

I personally believe the shopping trip 12/27 morning did occur. I've been to San Antonio. There are tons of stores open every day. It's great shopping. I highly recommend it as a vacation spot.

I don't know if the procedure has changed since I sold cell phones many years ago when they first came out (when the lightest portable phone weighed about 4 pounds!), but we were taught that when you use your cell phone, it pings to the closest cell tower. However, if there is a lot of cell phone usage, it will look for the next closest tower, then the next, until it finds a free one - which is why sometimes you get great reception, and sometimes it's horrible. Since we are talking about the day after Christmas, between holiday vacations and day after Christmas shopping sales, it's quite probable that cell phones that day were pinging far away from where they actually were.

Just my thought on the matter.

I don't know if the procedure has changed since I sold cell phones many years ago when they first came out (when the lightest portable phone weighed about 4 pounds!), but we were taught that when you use your cell phone, it pings to the closest cell tower. However, if there is a lot of cell phone usage, it will look for the next closest tower, then the next, until it finds a free one - which is why sometimes you get great reception, and sometimes it's horrible. Since we are talking about the day after Christmas, between holiday vacations and day after Christmas shopping sales, it's quite probable that cell phones that day were pinging far away from where they actually were.

Just my thought on the matter.

Artsy...I was thinking the same thing this morning. Based on what I have read about pings...it could 2-3 miles or up to 45 miles..depending on the tower. For LE to believe it's insignificant seems just odd to me.

Another factor in how far away a cell phone tower might ping is the age of the cell tower itself. The original towers that had been erected were not designed to handle the capacity needed in this day and age. When I sold phones, the majority of people who bought the phones were the ones who could afford them - doctors, CEOs, etc. So without the forethought that one day phones would come down in price and everyone would have them, the towers weren't designed for current day traffic. And I don't know about the age of cell phone towers in southern Texas to know what kind of capacity they can handle.

And if that WERE why EJ's cell phone pinged in Victoria, then it would mean nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back