Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

Well, I thought he was, but the way I was reading the case calendar now, I'm a little confused.

ETA: The reference to TayJay having him seems to be gone.

The calender just says EJ went to court, and I belive, trying to remember, TPS took her.I could be wrong...now where GB was as a definate...my assumption was with TPS"s cool husband or someone else. Honestly, I guess we really don't know who GB was that day to be honest....

All descriptions are of a Hispanic male, but again, keep in mind that there's currently no ID and interview to confirm for sure.

I ain't real good about copy/paste..but this had been answered by missing Gabe's family awhile back...to me, no HG, no couple...but there was someone who arrived with EJ the MOMENT she got to SA...JMO...

Well, I thought he was, but the way I was reading the case calendar now, I'm a little confused.

ETA: The reference to TayJay having him seems to be gone.

I bet it got broken when the calendar got fixed. Should be Dec 9 to Dec 18. If it's gone, somebody gets to fill it back in :)

Can a cell phone ping be traced, say within an hour or so ???

Can anyone help me with this? I saw a video or a news report where TPS said EJ's grandmother talked to EJ about or said would help her adopt Gabriel out, but that was either while EJ was pregnant or when Gabriel was first born. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember this? I can not find it anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this? I saw a video or a news report where TPS said EJ's grandmother talked to EJ about or said would help her adopt Gabriel out, but that was either while EJ was pregnant or when Gabriel was first born. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember this? I can not find it anywhere.

Yes I remember. It's from a banned site.

I never SAW that.....however if that is the case....why is the sight banned...if it is a possible lead...why ban it..JMO.

The person's sites have been banned across Websleuths for years. It's nothing to do with Gabe's case. If you want more details about why certain sites are banned, you could PM Tricia.

ETA: Just to be clear, I fully support the ban of this person's sites as well as her associates' sites and Facebooks.

When Mr.Gamble made his statement to the public about the handoff, did he have to get permission from LE first ???

would someone be so kind as to tell how to find all LE statements...I've been looking, but obviously in the wrong places..i do appreciate the help..thx's

Do we know if EJ told her GF where her job interview was ??? I recall somewhere , where EJ said the prospective employer understood her situation. Anyone else remember ?

I'd like to zoom in on some of the earlier pcitures of GB. Is there a way to do it from the above "StickY' thread ???

Do we know if EJ told her GF where her job interview was ??? I recall somewhere , where EJ said the prospective employer understood her situation. Anyone else remember ?

The job interview she told her GF about was before she left Tempe, and wasn't specified where it was.

The prospective employer being understanding was EJ to TPS in a message after she left San Antonio. Those messages are all in one post in the Important Links sticky thread, near the end of the thread.

Here's the link to the messages, kappy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5081458&postcount=35"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

After looking over the photo's for GB for the gazillionth time...I"m so not getting why she dressed him up in a "Moo Cow Suit"....was it something that would remind her of something later ???? My grandson had one of those little suits, he was born in October and that was his first Halloween costume....just seems odd...wouldn't think you could just go out and buy one in the middle of December...maybe you can....I dunno...

Well I guess I am always confused and would always like some help..both TS and JS have a history of knowing everyone in the lower 48....TPS mentioned a farm, both of those have a history in areas of the country as far as I know, could be huge farm land...is she blowing purple hull peas up my gator, don't think so...Many cattle farmers are as smart as a vet.They are as darn smart as a doctor....You can get the same type of medicines from a co-op, if you will, to treat any human being.Been there, done that with cattle...was most amazing to me....what is diverse...Thininking out of the box here....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back