Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

Kappy, I think the moo moo suit was for Halloween. He appears younger in that picture. I remember the TPS comment about the farm too. Has this been explored. If it has can someone point the link to it. I don't remember exactly what she said about the farm. Can anyone refresh my memory? :banghead:

Kappy, I think the moo moo suit was for Halloween. He appears younger in that picture. I remember the TPS comment about the farm too. Has this been explored. If it has can someone point the link to it. I don't remember exactly what she said about the farm. Can anyone refresh my memory? :banghead:

hi sleuth...if the moo cow suit was for halloween...then that means she had contact 2 months prior...TPS mentioned Victoria and farms or a farm...I have looked read, and listened, and I can't find it in a link...but I know she said it on NG"s show....I'll continue to search for it...if anyone else could help me, I would certainly appreciate it....

Was it in the first jail interview? Something about keeping Gabe out of the system? Maybe Jack said it? Maybe a ranch rather than a farm? There's a transcript of the jail interview in the Important Links sticky. Or you could try an Advanced Search on the forum for ranch rather than farm.

ETA: Now I remember. Just found it. TPS had posted something on her FB using the expression 'I'd bet the farm'. That it had something to do with Gabe being on a farm was a rumor.

IIRC, someone posted here that a poster on her FB made a statement something like....you may not know where he is, but I'd bet the farm you know how he got there. Which is just a figure of speech. I don't believe anyone has mentioned a farm as a place he could be hiding, except some of us on here, as mere speculation....farm, ranch, other out of the way place.

I am not perpetuating rumors, actually trying to quell them. I do not have a FB account, so did not see this myself except as a post on WS.

I think there might have been some posts after the jail interview in which people talked about where people could hide Gabe, and the idea of a ranch came up, because they're so big in Texas, and you could have a child there, without anyone seeing him. I think that's why I was thinking about a ranch.

Was it in the first jail interview? Something about keeping Gabe out of the system? Maybe Jack said it? Maybe a ranch rather than a farm? There's a transcript of the jail interview in the Important Links sticky. Or you could try an Advanced Search on the forum for ranch rather than farm.

ETA: Now I remember. Just found it. TPS had posted something on her FB using the expression 'I'd bet the farm'. That it had something to do with Gabe being on a farm was a rumor.

I think there might have been some posts after the jail interview in which people talked about where people could hide Gabe, and the idea of a ranch came up, because they're so big in Texas, and you could have a child there, without anyone seeing him. I think that's why I was thinking about a ranch.

I am almost positive it was a NG interview where TPS mentions a farm. I have to go to work but I will try to go through the transcripts when I get home. It may have even been a KPHO interview but NG is what I am thinking.

hi sleuth...if the moo cow suit was for halloween...then that means she had contact 2 months prior...TPS mentioned Victoria and farms or a farm...I have looked read, and listened, and I can't find it in a link...but I know she said it on NG"s show....I'll continue to search for it...if anyone else could help me, I would certainly appreciate it....

Kappy...I agree with you I think it was NG and I think it was after she talked to her on that recorded KPHO interview when EJ was still in the FL jail. I think the moo cow pic was provided by Logan not TPS but I do know that there are conflicting statements where she said November as a date she had him and then said Dec 8 or 9 is when EJ first called them...It's all hinky..=) I will try to research the above but have to go to work so it will be a while. If anyone has time today and can look please post.

I have all the NG transcripts in a database so I can search them quickly. The word farm doesn't come up in any of the transcripts.

Farm is a Facebook rumor.

Kappy...I agree with you I think it was NG and I think it was after she talked to her on that recorded KPHO interview when EJ was still in the FL jail. I think the moo cow pic was provided by Logan not TPS but I do know that there are conflicting statements where she said November as a date she had him and then said Dec 8 or 9 is when EJ first called them...It's all hinky..=) I will try to research the above but have to go to work so it will be a while. If anyone has time today and can look please post.

Neither Tammi nor Jack has ever said November. One reporter said it in one article, and it became a rumor that Tammi or Jack said it.

The article is here:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/05/20100105missingbaby0106.html

Well I apologize on the Mow Cow Suit, I thought that was provided my TPS/JS. But, I know, and I am almost positive, TPS said on the NG video on jan. 8th I think, something to the effect of a farm... Because I remember JS 's face when TPS mentioned farm and he looked at her like, shut up kinda look...is there a way I can get to the actual video clip ???

Well I apologize on the Mow Cow Suit, I thought that was provided my TPS/JS. But, I know, and I am almost positive, TPS said on the NG video on jan. 8th I think, something to the effect of a farm... Because I remember JS 's face when TPS mentioned farm and he looked at her like, shut up kinda look...is there a way I can get to the actual video clip ???

I'm not sure where the moo cow suit came from. I'd have to look back in my notes. I want to say that one of Gabe's family members got it for him, but I can't confirm it. It's just something in the back of my mind at this point. So many details in this case to keep track of lol.

There might be a NG video in the media thread. Here's the Nancy thread, but it's all transcript based, no videos that I recall:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104250"]Jack & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - All Quotes - No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here's all NG transcripts for Gabe:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4798013"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months News Media and Updated Information ONLY. No Discussion.[/ame]

Here's the NG transcript for Jan 8:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

well I'm sitting on my farm eating crow right now...but something that came to mind, and I believe it has been asked and not answered to my knowledge, do we know if there is a new PI involved and does LM still have his attorney Mr.Maloney ?

well I'm sitting on my farm eating crow right now...but something that came to mind, and I believe it has been asked and not answered to my knowledge, do we know if there is a new PI involved and does LM still have his attorney Mr.Maloney ?

kappy...I am sitting at my farm eating crow as well. LOL I searched the NG transcripts to no avail. At some point I am going to go through the KPHO archives but just haven't had the time. I am with you on it that I am pretty positive that she stated farm...it's out there somewhere and if it is recoverable I will find it. I also wonder does Logan still have Mr. Malony? Seems strange these PI's up and quit. You would think it would be bad PR for them to leave a missing baby case. Even if the father was unable to pay it seems that once they link themselves to the case they would continue to do the work. I am sure they make plenty of money otherwise. It actually makes me loose respect for them. They shouldn't have come on board if 1. they didn't think they could find Gabriel 2. they thought they were going to make money off the case 3. they should have looked at the father's resources and determined this to be a case they would have to do absoultely for free. If they wanted money they should have made a public plea for funds. It just saddens my heart they gave up on Gabriel. :furious:

me as well..however I have not swallowed my crow just yet....I know I saw TPS and Jackie Cool on tv , her stating that little buddy was on a farm in Vicotira...are transcipts edited verses the actual tv presentation ??? I think we all know it can be for whatever media it may be...

I know this has been asked, and I don't think it was ever answered, probably because we don't know...but my question is, does someone know or is there anyway to find out, who TPS & JS were taking "Fostering Parent Classes" from....

You know I think of little Gabe every single doggone day...I come here every single doggone day, HOPING someone has come up with something.It breaks all our hearts for sure...Is this case cold, I really don't know at this point....I've always said it is as cold as LE wants it to be...but who am I...I don't know doodly doo....Does it all lead back to TPS and Jack...my best guess absolutley...can WE prove that...no...They will hang there own necks.....However, I sure would like to know who that pink bassinet was for....baby girl for her baby dolls...I sure hope so if not..please don't take me there...I love all my friends here...I truly do....

Have there been any new age progression pictures of Gabriel done recently, that I could post on my FB page to increase awareness?

Why,just why, has this become a cold case ? I am truly concerned, because it appears LE has no true evidence against EJ,TPS, Jackie Cool or anyone else....this is really concerning...so why? Was Logan ever in a position to get a new PI, does he still have that same attorney...? So many questions...I know this all cost monies...I truly do...

Why,just why, has this become a cold case ? I am truly concerned, because it appears LE has no true evidence against EJ,TPS, Jackie Cool or anyone else....this is really concerning...so why? Was Logan ever in a position to get a new PI, does he still have that same attorney...? So many questions...I know this all cost monies...I truly do...

It's not a cold case. LE and the DA have good, solid evidence against both Elizabeth and Tammi.

There are PIs who have worked on Gabe's case pro bono for some time. I like that they don't stick their faces in the media. :)

This is not a cold case. There are a number of people, dedicated to finding out what happened to Gabe, who will not let his case go cold. You're one of those dedicated people, kappy. :blowkiss:

It's not a cold case. LE and the DA have good, solid evidence against both Elizabeth and Tammi.

There are PIs who have worked on Gabe's case pro bono for some time. I like that they don't stick their faces in the media. :)

This is not a cold case. There are a number of people, dedicated to finding out what happened to Gabe, who will not let his case go cold. You're one of those dedicated people, kappy. :blowkiss:

B..you're right...my apologies...just frustrated as I know we all are...

what is the one block, head bashing thing in this case? Is it really EJ? TPS or Jack...? I know it is nothing more than we have discussed for months...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back