Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

what is the one block, head bashing thing in this case? Is it really EJ? TPS or Jack...? I know it is nothing more than we have discussed for months...

thanks B for editing my post....did not know cool was A PROBLEM....

Was TPS and JS asked to do a 2nd polygraph? If so, did they refuse?

Was TPS and JS asked to do a 2nd polygraph? If so, did they refuse?

Jack Smith & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - January 8 - Part 1 of 10

CASAREZ: What did they say to you at the conclusion of your polygraph?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, they — I`m, like, Well, come on, let`s bring it out. The media`s out — the media was out there, oh, my gosh, for quite a while. We were hoping that we would get the results to be able to tell people today, but it won`t be today. They have to send it out because they have to actually analyze each question and answer and all that stuff to be able to give a determination of what — what it came out to be. So…

(Note from BeanE: This is not true. I looked up recently when poly results are available in relation to another case. The verbal results are available immediately.

Question: When will I get the results of the polygraph?

Answer: The examinee will get verbal results immediately after the test is over and I have scored the charts. You will know how you did before you leave. A written report, if required, will be mailed to you within a few days. If there is someone else not present who the examinee wants to give results, I will be happy to call and discuss the results with them after the test.

http://www.thepolygraphexaminer.com/polygraph_faq.htm)

Jack Smith & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - January 11 - Part 1 of 6

GRACE: Your polygraph was inconclusive. Jack Smith, why?

JACK SMITH: Well, they told us pretty much that that`s what would happen. We would either fail or we would -- that would happen because I guess they have to examine how the questions were asked and all that. But we did, however, get a call that a high-ranking official at the Tempe Police Department said to one of the reporters off to the side that it`s clear we have no idea where Gabriel is.

GRACE: What about it, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Same thing. I pretty much have the same thing as his comment. But I was also told by the examiner that every time that he said the word "Gabriel," he could tell that we had an emotional response to it and that that could possibly cause it to come out inconclusive, and which it did.

Jack Smith & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - January 11 - Part 6 of 6

MCCOLLUM: Mr. And Mrs. Smith, please take a second polygraph. I find it very difficult to believe two of you in two separate tests were inconclusive.

GRACE: Hold on, everybody. We`re going to be right back. The Smiths are here, taking your calls.

(Note from BeanE: the Smiths did not return on the air in this show)

Jack Smith & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - January 13 - Part 1 of 3

GRACE: Tammi, are you and Jack considering taking another polygraph?

TAMMI SMITH: I have asked him. I`ve left messages. I left messages the very day that we got results. Immediately I left messages saying we want another polygraph. Because a friend of mine who`s a nurse practitioner said that if you`re stressed out, if you have any feelings toward whatever`s being asked about, or if you`re tired then that could cause it to be inconclusive. And we have all of those things. We -- literally the day that we took that test, the three days before that, we had about 15 hours sleep combined in three entire days.

Everything Jack Smith and Tammi Peters Smith ever said on Nancy Grace:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104250"]Jack & Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - All Quotes - No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am confused about something... In most recent Oct news articles, Tammi can no longer afford her lawyers and will be appointed a PD. How is it possible that Elizabeth is still retaining her private attorney, Nicholas Alcock? Who is paying? And again she tried to fire him and go back to the prev PD, but then withdrew that motion... how is she able to play this repeatedly?

I am confused about something... In most recent Oct news articles, Tammi can no longer afford her lawyers and will be appointed a PD. How is it possible that Elizabeth is still retaining her private attorney, Nicholas Alcock? Who is paying? And again she tried to fire him and go back to the prev PD, but then withdrew that motion... how is she able to play this repeatedly?

I thought EJ's grandmother was paying.

Nothing wrong with filing a motion and then withdrawing it. If it happens a lot, the judge might admonish her to think before filing. ;)

Is it just me or does this timeline from 9/27 to 10/8 seem so odd or just pure coincidental?

I can't think of what happened in that timeframe, kappy. Do you mean 2009 before Gabe went missing? Or 2010 with the recent news stories?

2010 with the recent developements. I am going to go back and try and put together my timeline as I see it. Probably just a big conincidence...

2010 with the recent developements. I am going to go back and try and put together my timeline as I see it. Probably just a big conincidence...

I don't think it's coincidence, kappy. That would be a good discussion if you want to start a thread for it. Or let me know and I'll open one up for it.

I thought EJ's grandmother was paying.

Nothing wrong with filing a motion and then withdrawing it. If it happens a lot, the judge might admonish her to think before filing. ;)

So can we assume EJ's grandmother is more wealthy than Tammi? Why didn't she just help out with raising Gabriel, or EJ for that matter?

Is it just me or does this timeline from 9/27 to 10/8 seem so odd or just pure coincidental?

Yes it has been odd, but I can't put my finger on it either... The case has been so quiet/ cold for so long... and all of a sudden, she will walk free! She seemed to know this all along too. Was Salame really EJ's true friend who can help her? Maybe that's exactly what he meant when he initiated that jail house interview illegally. I don't want to assume anything bad on this detective... but can't help but wonder if this was a conspiracy... She's young and pretty, is that why he fell for it? I dunno, I'm just angry, have been angry for about 10 months now.

Yes it has been odd, but I can't put my finger on it either... The case has been so quiet/ cold for so long... and all of a sudden, she will walk free! She seemed to know this all along too. Was Salame really EJ's true friend who can help her? Maybe that's exactly what he meant when he initiated that jail house interview illegally. I don't want to assume anything bad on this detective... but can't help but wonder if this was a conspiracy... She's young and pretty, is that why he fell for it? I dunno, I'm just angry, have been angry for about 10 months now.

I see your point because it is possible but I keep going back to this quote-

CBS5 News spoke with Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father. He said he talked with Detective Salame on the phone for more than an hour Monday.

McQueary was not happy that Salame may have damaged the case against Johnson, but after the call, he said Salame convinced him that the interview with Gabriel's mother was proper.

If Logan was convinced it was proper than it very well could of been proper. None of the main stream media has reported Salame's side of the story.

Does Logan still have his attorney ? If so, no matter what they may think about where Master Gabe is, are they searching for Gabe. I 've gotta know, is ANYONE searching for this absoluely beautiful boy...Breaking all our hearts for sure...

Does Logan still have his attorney ? If so, no matter what they may think about where Master Gabe is, are they searching for Gabe. I 've gotta know, is ANYONE searching for this absoluely beautiful boy...Breaking all our hearts for sure...

Many people are still searching for Gabe, kappy.

Hey everybody! Beane is right on the mark people are still looking for sweet Gabriel and the truth will come out. BTW I made it through my second hip replacement surgery! Doing great thanks for all of the prayers!

Hey everybody! Beane is right on the mark people are still looking for sweet Gabriel and the truth will come out. BTW I made it through my second hip replacement surgery! Doing great thanks for all of the prayers!

Flash..good to see ya back...So glad your surgery went well....Hopefully with today's court appearnce we may know something more...who knows with this case.

I think AZ bought up a good point about Master Gabe's age now. I wonder, is it up to the NCMEC to do/or could do a age progression for Gabe. Does the family have to provide and approve that. I got one of those coupon flyers with a little boy who had been missing since he was two...they showed a age progression at six....I know we all have talked about this in the past, but would sure love it if it could be done now

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back