Conrad Murray trial -Day eight.

Pros going over the medical records now. Records are for "omar arnold" with initialls MJJ, "paul farnce" with initials MJJ beside it, Michael Jackson,

Nothing too revealing in these records yet (pros just going over dates mostly only minor references to things like robotussin, etc). Some are insurance forms, some are blank patient consent forms, medical publication forms, and various minor. Most of these records seem to be for various months 2008, 2007, 2006.

Echo report Jan 17 2007 for Michael Jackson. Next page of same document states patient Omar Arnold.

Next page is Paul Farance Nov 13 2007 Tower St John Imaging (several pages of this same date and provider).

Steinburg Diagnostics - Michael Jackson

Now another one with Mike Smith and then marked out with Omar Arnold written in.

Lots of documents with dates confirmed but nothing later than very early 2009.

Chernoff said this is all the records relating to Michael Jackson.

Defense now. Wants to talk about the witness's role in the investigation. So you understand the importance of your job? Witness, yes.

Defense reading what she said her job was yesterday. Cause of death, mode of death. Yes.

so all the time he was administering propofol he was not keeping records, no records of what drugs, what time/date given, what dose etc

no monitoring of vitals being recorded and kept,

Yikes, did CM keep secret records for the last months of MJ's life or no records so he couldn't be tracked?

This is why I always insist on a nurse being present when I am examined, treated etc.

crackheads don't keep records either.my point... he's not there to do what a dr. would usually do. He was just a drug dealer.

Pros done with direct. Cross starting

Def asking if there are photos she took that were not entered into evidence. She said yes, there are more photos.

Def ask her role in the investigation. When she was called out on Jun 25, she was called out as the coroner investigator. She said yes. Def is confirming by that time she had been an investigator for 6 years and understand the importance of her job.
Witness says yes.

Def: you collect evidence, complete reports to determine CoD
Wit: yes
(elaborating along this line of questioning - he's headed somewhere with this line of questioning)

Def: Now, when you went down on June 25, you were the one in charge of collecting evidence and chronicling it?
Wit: Yes

She clarified it was in conjunction with police agency and was not the person in charge of the photographing, although she did take photos herself as well.

Def asks who else was there, she is naming the detectives and said her supervisor (Ed Winters) was also there.

Now asking about June 29.

June 29 was in response to information from Det Smith
Wit: yes

Wit said she was told there was additional information from Dr. Murray and that there was additional medical evidence to collect from a room off to the side of the bedroom.

Once arriving at the residence, Det Smith directed witness to the closet where he was told would have the additional items to be collected.

The witness is being really careful with her answers here. Defense is going around in circles again trying to get something out of this witness, but I have no idea what.

People's 128, a picture of the closet.

so all the time he was administering propofol he was not keeping records, no records of what drugs, what time/date given, what dose etc

no monitoring of vitals being recorded and kept,

And this should surprise us?

People's 135, inside the bag, picture.

Defense digging under his table now. Found a picture and numbered it. Was that picture entered into evidence? Stuff from bag laid out on a table. Witness does not know if she took the picture or if LAPD did. Witness was standing close observing.

he's not that stupid...enough to leave a trail of notes behind.

Now defense is showing another picture he labeled defense n, now defense o. How can defense enter pictures that prosecution hasn't entered into evidence yet?

Def asking about witness removing bags and placing items on table for photographing.

Witness confirming yes, this is what happened but does not recall specifically if it was her or a LAPD detective that removed and photo'd the items but that she was there when it all occurred.

Def showing photo that he has entered into evidence. Witness says this is a photo that came out of blue cosco bag.

Def keeps asking witness every she move was making while this evidence was being taken out of bag and photographed. She answers observing, taking notes, taking some photos.

Def entering another photo of same items asking her again if she is the one that took the photo. She does not remember who took it. Again, yet another photo of same various items collected from the bags. (making a big deal it seems to me about why items were in different spots in different photographs - not sure why)

That saline bag is not cut on the top, it is slit right down the center going up and down.

She has 3a forms, logs, and narritives. Now defense is asking about her case notes.

Witness never wrote in any notes that the propofol bottle was inside the saline bag. That's where the defense is going with this questioning.

Defense asked who told her to revise her notes to reflect the propofol bottle in the saline bag.

Morning all Bash present and accounted for :seeya:

Missed the end witness yesterday but thanks in the thread trial for the catch up. WOW just the amount of pills the amount of his addiction the depths just astounds me. Most middle americans could not funtion on the level of addiction but MJ had the people in place to allow him to sink to these depths and ran his world for him. Again I have to say it is a pity that so many more are not on trial for their part in allowing MJ to go there be there and hide away in a room of pills and IV Bags.

Hmmm wow interesting info coming out

Defense is trying to make it look terrible that witness destroyed her notes from the June 25th scene. She explained that destroying the hand written notes is normal procedure.

LOL I hit on one of Soulmagnet Links and it was CNN but it was someone babbleing about the Cain and running for something but I was just a listening and then was like WTH???? MJ was running for what MJ couldnt even get to the POtty himself had to have a tube............Clicky and was like crap I am a fool LOL....

Sorry jsut a little laugh in the middle of just sadness ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back