Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

d: do you think the absence of written informed consent had anything to do with the death of MJ
w: yes
d: but you don't know if he was informed or not
w: no, I do not know (went on to say the informed consent should have included that the equipment and protocol would not be there and patient would not be monitored and any logical patient would never agree to that given the risks of propofol that would be in the informed consent)

Trying to throw Dr. klein under the bus again

*I do think Dr. K is hinky imo

Now asking witness if he has any knowledge of MJ's drug history. Witness says no.

Amity <-------- is developing a little crush on this witness.

I was watching in session during my noon hour and they went to commercial and have stayed there. Now I know why I have been watching this online.

Flanagan isn't quite so all over the place with this witness as he has been with the other witnesses.

d: do you think the absence of written informed consent had anything to do with the death of MJ
w: yes
d: but you don't know if he was informed or not
w: no, I do not know (went on to say the informed consent should have included that the equipment and protocol would not be there and patient would not be monitored and any logical patient would never agree to that given the risks of propofol that would be in the informed consent)

Yet another reason for it to be written, so when the patient is DEAD, the doc has absolute proof the consent was informed, and given to the patient. It's kind of like contracts. Some contracts, like those involving real estate, are required to be written, or they are not enforceable. It's real easy for the doctor to claim informed consent now...reminds me of the old saying that three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

I lost track of what else she said but I thought I heard her say that defense said they had no objection to the study but thought it was irrelevant since they are not saying now that he swallowed the propofol.

ETA: They already said it was a possibility didn't they? How do they unring that silly bell?
Respectfully snipped by me

I now call that the Baez Method :truce:

Trying to throw Dr. klein under the bus again

*I do think Dr. K is hinky imo

He is one that I would have hoped that was sitting next to Dr Murrary....shame shame Dr Kein we all know what you were doing to and for MJ. Just not the one to kill him.

I'm giving this witness a standing ovation before he's even done with the cross!

Oh wow. The witness is adamant that Dr. Murray says in his interview that he gave a drip of propofol June 25, not just the 25 mg. Interesting back and forth between Flanagan and witness about this.

This witness is very convincing in his argument that a drip was given that night, just just the 25 mg.

The Doc is describing how I learned & had to hang IV's.

This was before the pump was invented & when I worked at Children's Hosp LA on med floor & the ER & then L/D in a CT Hosp.

We had to calculate how much of 1000 ml a patient could get by counting how many drops he'd get in a minute!!!

New nurses today are lucky they never had to do that.

Flanagan is getting very frazzled with this testimony, it sounds like to me.

Give it up Mr. F. I don't think you are going to win this one. :)

After yesterday.....all the talk of meds and scripts, amounts and times.....today's testimony is refreshing!

He is really holding his own! :rocker:

Yes he is. This is pretty humorous how flustered Flanagan is getting.

I'm ready for the witness to ask Flanagan "what part of this are you not understanding, are you dense or just playing like you are and hoping the rest of us are?"

I did not get out of the interview what this witness picked up on regarding the drip information. I'll say now, he has me completely convinced with what he is saying.

The Doc is describing how I learned & had to hang IV's.

This was before the pump was invented & when I worked at Children's Hosp LA on med floor & the ER & then L/D in a CT Hosp.

We had to calculate how much of 1000 ml a patient could get by counting how many drops he'd get in a minute!!!

New nurses today are lucky they never had to do that.

My eyes went buggy when I heard that can you imagine. I have to use my 10 key for 5+5. The pressure to figure that out right must have been horrible. Hey maybe Dr Murrary was using this method and just sucked at Math. LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back