Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

This doctor is very easy to understand. And is really making CM look guilty.

Listening to this spectacular witness, I'm thinking Murray should just stand up and say "Your Honor, I'd like to change my plea to guilty as charged".

Listening to this spectacular witness, I'm thinking Murray should just stand up and say "Your Honor, I'd like to change my plea to guilty as charged".

I lol'd a just a little bit. After accidently stumbling across the Autopsy photo :sick: which for some reason upset me alot he looks like a child a helpless child. I really needed a little LOL'd thanxs

Or:

"Your Honor, I'd like to go jump off a cliff."

If looks could kill, this witness would need a defibrillator, a Emergency Response Team, an anesthesiologist, a nurse, a cardiologist, an ambu bag, oxygen, a b/p cuff, oh, and I-don't-know-what-all.

CM is glaring big bullets at this purty man...

Pros is through. Defense up next, but first a break until 10:10 am.

Talina and others are doing an excellent job of transcribing what's happening in the court room. Thanx so much!

I am so curious how defense will handle the cross on this witness and who will do the cross. Flanagan will get us all confused, including himself, the way he wanders all over the place with his questions. Chernoff will come across snobbish and like it is a waste of his time to even say hello to the witness (he comes across like this to me a lot of times when he is doing cross examinations)

I am so curious how defense will handle the cross on this witness and who will do the cross. Flanagan will get us all confused, including himself, the way he wanders all over the place with his questions. Chernoff will come across snobbish and like it is a waste of his time to even say hello to the witness (he comes across like this to me a lot of times when he is doing cross examinations)

I hope it's that younger lawyer, he seems to be precise with his questions. I bet it's Flannegan tho because he is the medical one, you know.

Oh..Jean Casaras said there was a discussion with the judge this morning before the jury came in regarding a study the Pros wants to introduce into evidence when Dr.Shaffer testifies. It involves orally ingesting propofol and the recipients of this did not die.

Def apparently said they saw no reason for this to be introduced because they are no longer going to argue that MJ swallowed the propofol.

I lost track of what else she said but I thought I heard her say that defense said they had no objection to the study but thought it was irrelevant since they are not saying now that he swallowed the propofol.

ETA: They already said it was a possibility didn't they? How do they unring that silly bell?

D: as a cardiologist, are you trained in the use of propofol
w: no
d: so you've never used it
w: i've used it
d: so you are not trained in it but you've used it
w: when i was in practice in upstate NY I was in a practice of cardiology that we would do critical care and protect people's airways so i had privelges in use of propofol, i used it, but did i get specific training in it, no. When I moved to California, the propofol privileges require specific training that I don't have so I have not used it for 7 years

(other discussion about this)

d: are there different monitoring equipment depending on the type of sedation
w: no, for moderate or deep sedation, the equipment would be the same
d: what about mild
w: yes, the equipment would be different

d: are you familiar with conscious sedation
w: yes

now moving on to him only using Dr. Murray's statement as the basis of his report

d: failure to get informed consent, how do you know he didn't
w: there is none, informed consent should be written and it has to be signed
d: does an informed consent have to be written
w: absolutely
d: but what if you are not involved in litigation, can't you do it orally
w: you can do it orally, but you must have it in writing

now defense arguing with witness that it can be sufficient orally and not written, witness strongly disagreed "if it isn't written, it wasn't done"

Going over informed consent. Witness says should be orally and written + signed.

Imo Flanagan is making CM look worse for not properly keeping records of consent.

"If it's not written it's not done."

Progress notes 101.

Not just for litagation purposes, but for any/everyone else that is treating the patient.

All nurses & doctors know this!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back