Conrad Murray trial -Day fifteen

Every time I see a picture of Dr Klein I see a major resemblence between Prince and the doctor. And it reminds me of an article in the Enquirer, in which the children's bio mother, a nurse in Dr Klein's office, stated that they used sperm from Dr Klein when she was given IVF to get pregnant.

BBM

I, too, see a resemblence between Prince and Dr Klein.
I see a resemblece between Prince and Paris, also.

And... I also heard that Dr Klein provided the sperm for her IVF.

Wasn't the trial supposed to resume--5 minutes ago?

Wasn't the trial supposed to resume--5 minutes ago?
Originally yes, but someone posted either upthread or on yesterday's thread that it was changed to 1:35 California time. So not for another half an hour.

Originally yes, but someone posted either upthread or on yesterday's thread that it was changed to 1:35 California time. So not for another half an hour.

Ok thanks. I went and did my errands earlier today so i could get back to see this cross examination. Should be very interesting.

Actually it's on now. Defense is just starting their cross.

Apologies if this subject has been covered, but does anyone have the slightest clue as to what procedure Dr. Arnie Klein could have possibly performed on MJ that would require three office visits per week, including regular doses of Demerol?

While I don't believe he is as directly involved as Dr. Murray in MJ's death, how does his attorney explain the numerous prescriptions from Dr. K, issued in various names and found in MJ's bedroom? IMO, that's a clear indication of prescription fraud at the very least.

Good afternoon all. Shafer's testimony has been devastating for the defense.

Dr. Klein was not just doing boxtox injections. He was actually restructuring MJ's face which caused him to go into his muscles further. He admitted using demerol for sedation.

According to his attorney -- MJ had been there 1x week - each week in June preceding his death - not 3x/week.

Every time I see a picture of Dr Klein I see a major resemblence between Prince and the doctor. And it reminds me of an article in the Enquirer, in which the children's bio mother, a nurse in Dr Klein's office, stated that they used sperm from Dr Klein when she was given IVF to get pregnant.

I honestly see no resemblance at all. Not even close IMO LOL

In any event -- don't think about it much. MJ was their dad; biological or not.

:floorlaugh: Chernoff said to Dr. Shafer that he didn't understand most of what he had said in the last 2 days.

Defense is now making a big deal about witness using a different iv line for the demonstration than the one that was found at the scene. Motion to strike, defense is testifying,sustained.

Comparing the two lines, wtf. Is this all they have?

I honestly see no resemblance at all. Not even close IMO LOL

In any event -- don't think about it much. MJ was their dad; biological or not.

I totally agree. And, IMO, a very good one, at that!!

Defense is now making a big deal about witness using a different iv line for the demonstration than the one that was found at the scene. Motion to strike, defense is testifying,sustained.

Comparing the two lines, wtf. Is this all they have?

If this is how they are going to go with their cross examination, I don't think they are headed to poking many holes. What the heck difference does it make whether it was the exact same IV tubing? The fact remains there was no method of controlling the amount of the drip and no monitoring and CM left the room. Good grief.

It seems that no one wants the witness to say anything but yes or no. He even shushed himself once. Making defense work for the answers. Defense is testifying and trying to get witness to agree.

Every time I see a picture of Dr Klein I see a major resemblance between Prince and the doctor. And it reminds me of an article in the Enquirer, in which the children's bio mother, a nurse in Dr Klein's office, stated that they used sperm from Dr Klein when she was given IVF to get pregnant.

I don't. These children to me have much better features than Klein.

IMO, I have always felt MJ pulled the secret of the century on everyone even over on Debbie Rowe.

I think Debbie was led to believe a sperm donor was given. May have even been told it was Klein although I don't remember that. I thought she said she did not know who the sperm donor was. Klein may have even helped MJ and told Rowe he was the donor.

And to me MJ didn't want her to know either. If she knew he was the sperm donor then he knew if there was ever a divorce from her it would cost him way way more than 8 million to get full custody of the children if she knew Prince and Paris were his own bio children.

They all look like bi-racial children, imo. Imo, Klein and Rowe would have had very light skin children and not dark olive skinned.

IMO

Chernoff is good at misstating facts -- he has done this on every cross

Defense asked witness about when an iv infusion was ordered. Why is this witness testifying about what Murray ordered. He is reading from his laptop about Murray's orders.

Defense is that what you are relying on? Answered, asked again, defense is going somewhere with this, but where is the question.

It think Chernoff is trying to say that there is no proof that particular IV vented spike and tubing was never shipped and therefore no proof it could have been used. IMO

No way was that propofol injected -- it was a spike in that rubber stopper not a needle mark which would not have been noticeable

It think Chernoff is trying to say that there is no proof that particular IV vented spike and tubing was never shipped and therefore no proof it could have been used. IMO

Right without the tube with the vent; there couldn't have been an infusion but that is the tubing that is missing and has never been found by investigators.

Dr Shafer is not going to let Chernoff get to him.

And Dr Shafer's assuredness, attitude, and demeanor shows that he is NOT going to let CM get away with murder.

Is defense then trying to point the finger at another doctor or at MJ for spiking the propofol bottle?

Defense is pointing out to witness that everything is just your opinion, you understand that, don't you. What kind of questions are these? Of course it's his opinion, his expert opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back