Conrad Murray trial -Day fifteen

Dr Shafer is not going to let Walgren get to him.

And Dr Shafer's assuredness, attitude, and demeanor shows that he is NOT going to let CM get away with murder.

True. One thing for certain is Dr. Shafer truly believes that his opinion is exactly what happened. You cannot simply shake someone's belief

OMG -- Shafer said tubing can be easily removed by curling it up. This is going to be a battle

Not really sure if Chernoff is doing any better than Flannegan was doing with the other experts. Defense makes me want to scream when they do this around in circle questioning.

Now questioning the 20 cc syringe. Witness, the size is irrelevant.

This witness is testifying to Murrays interview also.

Did you hear earlier when Chernoff addressed the doc as "Shafer" & then immediately changed it to "Dr. Shafer?" How rude. I think he did this on purpose to show lack of respect.

According to TMZ: Dr. Conrad Murray made a pretty shocking statement last night, leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica, with his GF and baby son. He said, "I would like to pray for the prosecutor, his associates, and his expert witness."

Dr. Conrad Murray: 'I'm Praying for the Prosecutor' | TMZ.com

Not sure what kind of prayers CM is saying for the prosecution, et al...

BUT, IMO... CM should be heavy-duty praying for himself!

Now asking questions about a Dr. Larson. Witness did not rely on Dr. Larson's report to write his report. It must be a differing opinion.

Defense now going through the witness's report, or written opinion. Witness is bringing it up on his laptop.

Even the judge is getting a little testy with defense. Page 14 of the report. Witness is looking on his laptop. About what might have happened. Empty bottle of propofol was found in blue bag where it was placed by Alverez. Witness would be happy to read Alverez's statement if you would get me one to read. Defense said they would be happy to do that, but of course did not.

This is going to be a long afternoon with this line of questioning.

Apologies if this subject has been covered, but does anyone have the slightest clue as to what procedure Dr. Arnie Klein could have possibly performed on MJ that would require three office visits per week, including regular doses of Demerol?

While I don't believe he is as directly involved as Dr. Murray in MJ's death, how does his attorney explain the numerous prescriptions from Dr. K, issued in various names and found in MJ's bedroom? IMO, that's a clear indication of prescription fraud at the very least.

I think it is to do with MJ vitiligo skin conditon. But not sure....

Defense is asking about the hanging tag on the propofol bottle. The one found at the scene's hanging tag was not used. That tag had not been opened or used before it was in court.

Well I know why that is so, but does the jury?

All I see him doing is trying to confuse him.

IMO

And he's trying to get Dr Shafer flustered, playing with his memory,
twisting the questions around, etc, so that Dr Shafer will make a mistake.

And then the defense will tell the jurors to not trust Dr Shafer's memory and that he's not credible.

Defense is asking about the hanging tag on the propofol bottle. The one found at the scene's hanging tag was not used. That tag had not been opened or used before it was in court.

Well I know why that is so, but does the jury?

Yes, the stipulation was read to the jury yesterday where it said that the hanging tag was not used and the state used it only for the demo.

IMO

Sidebar. Showing Dr. White writing away on papers in his lap. I guess he didn't go away.

Judge just went through his speech about statements of attorneys are not evidence.

I don't know how this cross-exam is playing with the jury, but I'm not exactly getting where the line of questioning is going.:waitasec:

Defense: going back to 1978, and asking about his first wife and conversations about residency.

Wow he had to go back quite a ways to get to something. Perhaps defense's version of being chummy?

He is asking some of the most goofball questions.

Nothing is clear.

Sheesh.........Cher..........just spit it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back