Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

I thought he was a little over-personal too. Reminded me of Lee Amferny (sorry) :)

IMHO it sounded like there was more than a doctor-patient relationship KWIM? Just odd.

MOO

Mel

He was a heart doctor...:rocker:

I thought Dr. Love.. It just came out sounding like a crazy voodoo theory.

I think the courts should incorporate the use of elementary school age children on juries. THey see things as they are!

if only. it's absolutely true. my oldest was 14 in 2008 and barked out SHE KILLED HER KID at the first anthony news report he saw.

Am i confused? In cali the paramedics can call a person deceased if authorized by hospital?

I'd like to hear from Alvarez again to get some of this clarified. There are some contradictions here with what the EMT is saying versus what Alvarez said, IMO

I believe that Alverez testified that the doctor pulled the iv out of MJs leg when they moved him unto the floor.

Um no ,he even did a hand jesture ,kinda implying the doctor just jerked it striaght out. Which covers the fact it might have jerked out on its own as Micheal fell out of the bed or died while injecting him self with Propofol.

Um no ,he even did a hand jesture ,kinda implying the doctor just jerked it striaght out. Which covers the fact it might have jerked out on its own as Micheal fell out of the bed or died while injecting him self with Propofol.

maybe they will straighten this out on cross.

While administering CPR to MJ, Dr. Murray said he felt a pulse in MJ; Mr. Senoff stated he was not able to find a pulse.

Did I hear this correctly? This witness just said that MJ had an iv in his leg that had been compromised. I thought the iv was already pulled out before EMTs got there. Witness testimony is not lining up here.

Did I hear this correctly? This witness just said that MJ had an iv in his leg that had been compromised. I thought the iv was already pulled out before EMTs got there. Witness testimony is not lining up here.

I think what he meant is the butterfly was still there and the tubing gone . Not sure.

Still testimony isnt matching.

Just jumping in here-- does anyone find this DA's voice irritating? I can hardly stand to listen to her. jmo

Woops, EMT goes back upstairs to retrieve their equipment and sees Dr. Murray picking up things off the floor....not good!

I'm wondering if we are misinterpreting the IV testimony. It could be that what Alvarez was describing was the tube being pulled out of the IV part that is in the vein. That can be disconnected or pulled out and the other part stay inside the vein and later used for medicine being given via a syringe or another tube connected.

I've had that done a number of times while hospitalized when I have an IV.

ETA: Well...upon cross the EMT says the IV tube was still connected when they walked into the room so we really have some contradiction here with what Alvarez said. He has some explaining to do, IMO.

I'm wondering if we are misinterpreting the IV testimony. It could be that what Alvarez was describing was the tube being pulled out of the IV part that is in the vein. That can be disconnected or pulled out and the other part stay inside the vein and later used for medicine being given via a syringe or another tube connected.

I've had that done a number of times while hospitalized when I have an IV.

I think when Alveraz said pulled the IV out he meant tubing. But I dont know that it happened at all. There is some Major issues with the joint CPR and what the EMT saw when he went in an the moving MJ.

Emts were with MJ for 42 minutes from arrival to hand off at the hospital. MJs eyes were fixed, his skin was blue, and no heart or pulse for the entire time. I think MJ was dead for awhile before 911 was called. My opinion only.

I tend to think he might have been working in "limits " but he accepted those. I am not convinced he was "allowed " to have certain things in the house and that Micheal insisted on his way.

So Micheal was going to die with or without DR Murray but maybe the doctor thought he could help him really not die. Micheal had this addiction already he was seeing Klein for it which is why he isnt on that witness list for the SA. (i think)

I dont think it fits first degree yet ,but it may later.We will never know everything. Not until the security guard writes his book if he isnt hiding stuff that indicates something about himself.

I only find that Dr. Klein had him on demarol, not propofil:

Klein also scoffs at allegations (indirectly made by Dr. Conrad Murray and others) that he contributed to MJ's death, saying he only tried to help him.

"I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://M.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/arnold-klein/#ixzz1ZSlcEtSX

Murray claims that Klein addicted Jackson to Demerol and other powerful narcotics. It's part of his plan to establish Michael as a lost cause physically.

Murray's legal team claims Klein fueled MJ's addiction as recently as 2009 by giving him scores of Demerol injections in the months prior to his death.

He may have a point there. In the months before Jackson died, Dr. Arnold Klein gave Jackson 51 Demerol injections. But is it relevant to the case?

The docs claim it is for this reason: "Due to Mr. Klein's actions, Mr. Jackson became physiologically and psychologically dependent on Demerol."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://M.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/arnold-klein/#ixzz1ZSm4hBjY

Emts were with MJ for 42 minutes from arrival to hand off at the hospital. MJs eyes were fixed, his skin was blue, and no heart or pulse for the entire time. I think MJ was dead for awhile before 911 was called. My opinion only.

I think so too and dr murray knew it.

Witness just testified that Murray and Alverez were just in process of moving MJ off the bed when he walked into the room. MJs upper body was still on the bed. This was at around 12:27.

Woops, EMT goes back upstairs to retrieve their equipment and sees Dr. Murray picking up things off the floor....not good!

I thought the EMT said he saw Dr. Murray, who was alone in the bedroom when he returned to MJ's bedroom when he returned to retrieve equipment, taking items off the nightstand near MJ's bed and placing them in a bag.

The EMR also said Dr. Murray was on his cell phone during the ride to the hospital but he doesn't know if Dr. Murray placed the call or answered it.

Witness just testified to defense that the iv tubing was still attached to MJs leg.

I thought the EMT said he saw Dr. Murray, who was alone in the bedroom when he returned to MJ's bedroom when he returned to retrieve equipment, taking items off the nightstand near MJ's bed and placing them in a bag.

The EMR also said Dr. Murray was on his cell phone during the ride to the hospital but he doesn't know if Dr. Murray placed the call or answered it.

I think he pointed out in the picture the far side of the bed, and said off the floor also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back