Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

Discussing a patient with someone else. :nono:

If Dr. Murray did, in fact, mention Michael Jackson's name to this man, that is a HIPAA violation, punishable by $25,000 fine.

Abandonment!!! Seems to be a pattern for this "doctor".

Could be there were no cardiologists that wanted to assume care of his patients. That happens, esp if a referring doc is less than qualified as expected. Other docs do not want the liability. Interesting.

If Dr. Murray did, in fact, mention Michael Jackson's name to this man, that is a HIPAA violation, punishable by $25,000 fine.

Absolutely! Maybe Dr. M missed his etchics class?

:banghead:

He went under the knife AGAIN with Dr. M? WTH? Is he loopy!!!

He trusted the doc, as many patients trust their docs and anyone else on their health care team. Patients do not realize just how vulnerable they are.

The dark haired defense attorney seems to have a headache or some eye problem because he has been rubbing his head and eyes all through this witness's testimony. It's kind of funny.

With a virtual 50/50 likelihood of fatal overdose, I would like any of your input on what evidence exists of an organized crime scene that would indicate planning had been done in the event of MJ's death.

Also, did CM introduce this drug to MJ?

Does anyone feel this could have fit a 1st Degree Murder charge? Even if the chances of conviction are remote, it could have led to plea-bargain to plead no contest to the involuntary manslaughter charge. Did the prosecution want the accolades for getting the manslaughter conviction in court?

There are many troubling questions surrounding the night before and day of MJ's death. There are witnesses (fans) who say that the bodyguards for MJ changed alot those last few days. The number of bodyguards doubled the last night. CCTV tapes are in question. I have been to the Carolwood address and checked the entrance to the underground garage and there were no cameras there. Anyone could come and go without inspection. In addition, LE only saved about 4 minutes of the tapes that were seized. After MJ passed, it took hours for Carolwood to be called a crime scene. IMO there are many unanswered questions that will probably never be answered regarding that last week of Michael's life.

Yes there are many legal experts who are of the opinion that first degree should have been charged (NG included, YIKES) and many groups have tried to get the charges increased. The LADA thinks this is best charge. IMO it's a travesty. Even if this man is convicted, the most he could get is 4 years--and would probably serve less, if any time at all. No matter what smoke and mirrors defense strategies this defense puts forth, it will never defend that this doctor was not only grossly incompetent but arrogantly disengaged and negligent in the treatment of his one patient.

Defense just asked this patient if he considered DR. Murray his friend. Holy crap, doctors are not your friends while they are treating you. There is a fine line that the doctor keeps crossing it seems.

Richard set...um I missed how t spell that. Seneff

The people call Richard Senneff.

Employed: LA Fire Department, Paramedic, 27 years

Personal note - it looks like the judge is taking notes on each witness. I notice he rips the paper off his pad after each one leaves the stand - sets the page aside and start anew.

Richard Senneff - EMT from LAFD - arrived on scene that day.
He has been with LAFD for 27 years so he was a 25 year veteran the day he came to Michael's home. No dog in this fight. KWIM

Everyone this will be riveting. :woohoo:

Sorry I missed the other posts on this witness. :blushing:

The people call Richard Senneff.

Employed: LA Fire Department, Paramedic, 27 years

Personal note - it looks like the judge is taking notes on each witness. I notice he rips the paper off his pad after each one leaves the stand - sets the page aside and start anew.

I am very impressed with this Judge.

The female attorney didn't drive home the point, Dr Murray returned his heart patients phone call the day Michael Jackson died, in the middle of the critical time period.

The female attorney didn't drive home the point, Dr Murray returned his heart patients phone call the day Michael Jackson died, in the middle of the critical time period.

She proved her other points and all the phone records will come in later.

I missed the witness(s) before this EMT that is now on the stand. Can anyone kindly briefly recap who was on the stand and the testimony? TIA

Bob johnson was on the stand first ,he worked for the company that made the pulse meter. He said it was not of the kind that should have been used.It didnt have an alarm so if you werent looking at it it did nothing for you.

Next was Murrays ex patient Robert Russel. Whos medical information is part public record in a famous case.(ugh) He sounded upset about Murray dumping his practice for all things micheal. In spite of it he seems to like doctor Murray alot and seemed hurt dumped him (his practice) but seemed to take it personal.

(secretly I suspect he put voodoo on Micheal jackson and Murray) Anyway he got a voicemail from the doctor the day and time (11 49am) before Murray found Micheal died at 1205 pm. Which was after Murray talked to his girlfriend. So Murray left a voicemail for robert ,then called his girlfriend ,then finds Micheal.

(I suspect it at 11 49 the voodoo was enabled)

Next we had an EMT who is still on the stand and his name is Richard Senneff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair
Back