Conrad Murray Trial - Day Ten

Murray did not know what other medications MJ was taking but he had heard that MJ was seeing Dr. Kline about three times a week.

Starting that bus back up and throwing people under it!

Talking about treating him with Lamisil for feet/nails fungus.

Now back to June 2009 - saying that he didn't know any other medications MJ was on other than what he was prescribing. Saying that he heard through others about MJ seeing Dr. Klein. Talking about hearing MJ trying to get into see Dr. Klein and asking to be worked in around other patients. Dr. Murray says that he did not ask why he wanted to see him, wasn't his business and MJ does not disclose to him why he is seeing Dr. Klein.

Detectives going over diff meds asking if he prescribed or other drs.

Going too fast for me to keep up with and can't understand some of them.

CM said "Surprise surprise"... bwahahahaha

(This was after LE told him the doc's name wasn't on the eye drops bottle)

OMG - now saying that MJ could have been smoking cigarettes cause he always used excessive cologne and he always wondered how MJ could have used that much cologne.

Murray saying he had 2 syringes. He would use them, draw saline to mix with the solution, then would recap. Kept all items in his bags cause MJ didn't want him laying anything around.

Detectives asking where are his bags. He said in that same closet where I always kept the. Directing them to top shelf. MJ showed him the cabinet and instructed that is where Dr. Murray was to keep his items put up.

(okay - what Dr. is going to leave all these prescription drugs in an uncontrolled setting like that with kids in the house)

Now asking for keys to his car so they can get into it. They don't want to break into his car so asking for key. He is sound very evasive or dumb -

Just asked if he ever gave MJ demerol he said no.

Conclusion of audio.

Pro - asking detective if accurately reflects interview
Wit - yes
Pros prior to that interview, to your knowledge had the def admitted to law enforcement that he had administered propofol
wit - no he had not

(clarifying with other questions that at no other time prior to this interview had wit admitted to giving propofol)

Detective telling Pros this was not an interrogation and going over how little they knew at this time so they just let Dr.Murray speak to whatever he wanted to speak to.

They have very little information at this time so really didn't have that many questions they could ask other than to question things he brings up in the interview.

Asking det if Dr.M seemed surprised that they did not have his medical bags. Det saying he seemed very surprised. Det describing a very surprised expression on his face - eyes got bigger, wider. Look of surprise.

lol just carrying this post over from the last thread--I really do appreciate everyone's hard work covering the trial.

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to thank all of you for the summaries of the last few days in court and the excellent commentary and analysis. I went back east for my son's wedding and I'm still catching up. Absolutely unbelievable number of inconsistencies in the good doc's statement to police and the witnesses' testimony. I can barely listen to the arrogance and narcissim streaming from his mouth!

Pro showing business cards found in MJ's master bathroom on 6/26: Dr.Murry card with David Adams written on back with phone number and a business card of David J Adams (anesthesiologist from Las Vegas)

Pro asking about a derm cream that Det Martinez asked about at the end of the interview and eye medication - both found in MJ's master bathroom on 6/26. (not sure where he is going with this)

Pro showing detective some eye medication and having him identify it.
Pro showing detective Large plastic bag with benequin cream from Applied Pharmacy dated March 31, 2009. recovered 6/26 MJ master bathroom area.

Search warrant for Murray's appartment August 13, 2009. Got the address from Applied Pharmacy invoices that were gotten through another warrant.

Pro now going into following 6/27/2009, going into search warrants executed on Mon 6/29 for Dr. M's car and Mj's home.

Recovered from car: contract (AEG contract) and couple of business cards. No medications found in the car

Next search warrant 7/22/2009: Acres Home Heart - Houston, TX (Dr. M office) - no propofol recovered in that search
Next search warrant : self storage unit under Dr. M name, no propofol found
Next search 7/28/2009: home and office of Dr. Murray and a storage unit - all in Las Vegas. No propofol found in any of those searches
Next search 8/11/2009: Applied Pharmacy Services - Las Vegas. Recovered invoices and pharmacy records for the shipments to Nicole Alvarez
Next search 8/13/2009 was Nicole's apt. No propofol recovered at that search.

Any medical records in any of these searches for treatment for MJ for May or June 2009

Det: no

Going to get behind here...Hubby wants to pick now to chit chat.

The Prosecutor showed picture people's 203 from June 25, 2009 of Murray leaving the hospital; the picture shows 2:34 but I thought Prosecutor asked if it was 2:37. Not sure if that was the time on the tape the picture was taken from or the actual time.

Prosecutor also showed a colored picture of Murray arriving at the hospital People's 205.

Well from what I gathered by bits and pieces all it sounds like Def is really trying to play down Dr.M being inaccessible for 2 days following the death.

Defense just asked if both of the housekeepers had been spoken to by police. So there were housekeepers.

Now naming all people that were spoken to by the various detectives on 6/25 and 6/26. Not sure what he is getting here other than to try to dispute that detectives should have known more than he says on direct that they knew prior to meeting for the Dr. M interview. Asking detective if they made any limitations that could be talked about, det says no.

Defense covered witness's experience, and has now moved on to the notes taken during the investigation. Pointing out how careful the note taking was.

Defense asking if witness remembered Fleak's testimony and where witness was during the June 29th search. Asked if he was directing the photographer when Fleak was taking those things out of the bag? Witness said I might have been.

Witness never took notes while Fleak was taking them out of the bag. Notes only once things were out of the bag.

Photographer and witness may have walked into the room as Fleak was taking those things out of the bag. Defense is now showing witness something. Let me show you.

Gotta go to lunch. Be back later.

Def pointing out that in det notes his notes never do mention that a propofol bottle was found in an IV bag.
Detective agrees

Def pointing out how specific det was in his notes but did not mention the bottle being in a bag.

Det agrees

Def saying that in detectives notes he says the bottle was in the bag with the empty saline bag but does not say the bottle was in the bag.
Det agrees

Def Bolstering that the bags were located exactly where Dr. Murray said they would be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back