Conrad Murray Trial - Day Ten

Def has now switched to 6/26 when the went back to the residence due to phone call from family of items found.

Def is asking who found the various medicine bottles in the master bath. Det does not know who found them.

Def asking where the business cards were found. Detective says Det Sanchez told him she found the cards in the vanity. Now Def is saying Det Sanchez found the bottles, Detective Smith saying that is not what he said. He does not know who found the bottles.

Def asking if Det Smith ever talked to David Adams
Smith: yes
(didn't ask any other questions about David Adams which I find odd)

Def has now moved on to talking to Alvarez
going over initial talk with Alvarez and what all he "didn't" say in the first conversation and then later said all this on 8/31 (not going to type that all out since we heard it all on their cross from defense)

afk again....so not able to type any of the testimony

He said that the ER doctor came in and told Mrs. Jackson that her son had been brought in having difficulties breathing and that she said to the dr. "how is he? he's not dead is he?" and the dr said yes.

Mrs. Jackson then broke down crying and after a bit the ER dr left and Dr. Murray stayed there. He asked for social workers to come in and then he started asking where the children were.

He went and found the children and told then with social workers. He then went on about how the children broke down crying (intermixing in this how they told him they knew he'd done what he could and how good of a dr he is (oh please))

Now he's talking making arrangements for the kids to see their dad at the hospital and the hospital preparing them for a viewing so they could get closure. He's going on about that now.

He asked that MJ be as presentable as possible for the kids, because had had requested an autopsy be performed (not sure why he threw that in) and he's now going on about them preparing him for viewing.

Running soooooo behind today. Had to take Dad for eye check at V.A. Hospital and it was packed and parking might as well have been 3 miles away.
Then visitors coming to see Mom and Dad today at noon and is it wrong of me to hope they leave by the time Court's Lunch is over? :innocent:

Talina, the part of the recording you have above is exactly what I had wanted to hear today but wasn't able to.
A HUGE THANK YOU for filling me in!!!

IMO; Murray throws little tid-bits into the interview that are completely advantageous to him and his 'cause' ie; CYA
By the time this interview took place, Murray KNEW he was in deep doggy-doo.

Okay...did I hear right that law enforcement took no measures to lock down/secure the house after the 6/27 Dr. M interview after hearing about the medical bags still being there. They went back on 6/29 with search warrant but between 6/26 and 6/29, no law enforcement was on site, it was open (still under coroner's decision even though coroner had ruled it a homicide before 6/29) and LE never asked private security for a list of everyone that had been in and out of the home these days. Detective say no list was requested.

That surprises me if that is what I heard.

Defense asked who's authority at that time would have been to secure the premises, would it have been the coroner.
Detective said yes
Defense asked if he recommended it be secured.
Det said no, he asked if it was going to be and Coroner said no
Def asked if this surprised him
Det said given the circumstances they knew at that time, no it didn't surprise him.

mid morning break

This is misleading. Here is an article from July 10, 2009 where the police chief thinks the death may be ruled a homicide. Death was not officially ruled a homicide until August 2, 2009.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...-be-ruled-homicide-police-chief-says-20090710

I thought it was later than what the defense atty was saying on this cross a few minutes ago. Your post is more in line with what I thought it was. Defense atty was making or outright saying that detectives knew on 6/27 that the coroner was ruling it a homicide but I didn't hear the detective disagree with that. I was talking to hubby at the time on and off so I may have misheard what the testimony was exactly.

I hope prosecution clears this up on redirect.

I'm still wondering where the heck all the propofol was after 6/25. Dr. Murray ordered an awful lot of that stuff for them not to have found any in their search warrants. I suppose he could have thrown it out or gotten rid of it somehow.

Def asked if detective interviewed Grace Rawamda(sp)
Pros objected
Sustained ( a few times)

sidebar regarding trying to bring testimony in on Grace Rwaramba

Rehashing now all the various areas of medical conditions he has treated MJ for since first meeting him.

Talking about the first thing he treated him for URI. Said few seconds before this that MJ never ate and drank properly and had told him that his mother always had to force him to eat. (wonder what Mrs. Jackson would say to that)

I think the think about MJ eating very little is probably true -- I was the same way -- altho I've recovered from that very, very well (!). My mother went to great lengths to get me to eat, up until I was about 12 y/o. And it's obvious that, at 136 lbs., MJ was not a big eater, so I'll buy that one for now.

def now asking if detective interview Dr. Klein
Objection
Sustained

Def did you interview any other drs besides Dr. Murray and Dr.Adams
Det Yes

Def one of the things you mentioned is that you searched Dr.M's car
Det Ys

Def you remember him telling you go search my car, here are the keys
Det We ultimately got the keys, yes

Def did you personally go to Houston to execute search warrant
Det No, (then says who went)

Def now asking about executing search warrants in Las Vegas

Def during that search warrant you obtained his cell phone, computer hard drives, paperwork, paperwork involving Dr. Murray's practice at those particular offices
Det Yes

Def let me ask you if you have interviewed these ppl (starts listing specific drs)
Objection
Sustained

Def asks if detective interviewed "someone" Mohammed and someone named Issac Mohammed
Det answered not sure about the first but does remember the 2nd

Now asking about Derick Cleveland,
Det says yes

Def asking about detective meeting with Coronor
Det say yes

Def asking in one of these meetings that in earlier testimony you say this was a death investigation, but was later deemed a homicide
Det yes

Def asked when
Det late August it was deemed a homicide and not a death investigation any more

Def now asking if detective is aware other doctors were investigated and if detective is aware Dr.Winters (coroner) told them to stop looking at other doctors
Det yes he did

ETA: that was very choppy and jumping around questioning. He was all over the place.

I think the think about MJ eating very little is probably true -- I was the same way -- altho I've recovered from that very, very well (!). My mother went to great lengths to get me to eat, up until I was about 12 y/o. And it's obvious that, at 136 lbs., MJ was not a big eater, so I'll buy that one for now.

I would buy the not a big eater deal too, but what does that have to do with anything being asked during the interview? Murray is just going on and on about crap so it sounds like he knows MJ better than anyone else. I am not buying that, he only knew as much as MJ wanted him to know, and not as much as he should have known being what he was using for sleep medication on MJ. I am still shocked at what Murray thought was important to know about a patient that he was sedating with propofol every night. And shocked at what he did not take into account, like proper monitoring devices and such.

Defense is now showing witness notes on display about the empty propofol bottle and no notes about being in the saline bottle.

Prosecution now recrossing after Defense had a go. Trying to clear up what Defenese muddied up.

Finally brought out that the reason for the late interviews on Aug 31. It was merely due to scheduling problems, one was avail, other wasn't on and off, vice versa. So now jurors won't think there is some sinister motive by Alvarez, Amir and Faheed to take time to cook up their testimony.

Defense is really going to look bad picking on this mild mannered guy.

Has handled or been apart of several thousand autopsies in his career.

Witness, I believe he was healthier than the general person at his age.

Enlargement of the prostate gland, virtiligo, palop on his colon, nervous system mild swelling, scarring in lungs, an extra rib, some arthritus, and then did a dental examination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back