Conrad Murray trial -Day thriteen.

Oh my word. I hope it's not too bad and you recover quickly.

My cat always runs in front of me and stops to look to see if I am following him. (as if that is the only reason I got up to do something). He has almost tripped me so many times I have lost count.

My vet says "well he almost has you trained...he's still working on it". :floorlaugh:

Well obviously I need more training.:floorlaugh: Even though we have had Shy Baby for 7 years.

I dont think my ribs are broken but they sure are awfully black and bruised and I have a lot of swelling. I have been using ice packs.

Morning Talina! I am taking Motrin.:floorlaugh:

Yesterday morning I went out to feed my cats and one got under my feet and I tried to get off of his foot quickly and lost my balance and down I went.:floorlaugh: Four of my ribs on the left hit a piece of lawn equipment and I am so sore I cant hardly move. What a sleepless night. :banghead: Btw/the cat is just fine. lol

So having to deal with that and listening to Flanagan on cross may be too much for me to take!:floorlaugh:

IMO

((((Hugs))))) (but not too tightly) for you!

I'm so sorry about your accident.
I hope you didn't break any of your ribs.
But, even if bruised in that area, it is still extremely painful and difficult to take deep breaths.

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

At least you have an excuse to lie on the couch and watch all the drama that's about to take place today. :)

Although we all know Dr. Shafer is a human being living on this planet with the rest of us mortals, let me say that the angel wings he has are invisible to our naked eyes -- but he HAS them my fellow WS'ers, I am sure of it! :angel::cloud9::angel2:

Also notice JP -- he is having a difficult time not smiling during this testimony (or it could just be my imagination, but I don't think so...
icon7.gif
)

Morning Talina! I am taking Motrin.:floorlaugh:

Yesterday morning I went out to feed my cats and one got under my feet and I tried to get off of his foot quickly and lost my balance and down I went.:floorlaugh: Four of my ribs on the left hit a piece of lawn equipment and I am so sore I cant hardly move. What a sleepless night. :banghead: Btw/the cat is just fine. lol

So having to deal with that and listening to Flanagan on cross may be too much for me to take!:floorlaugh:

IMO

So sorry to hear that your cat (I'm a big cat-lover) tripped and made you fall -- they can be so sneaky!!! J/K

I've certainly been-there-done-that with ribs and it hurts to do anything for about 10 days
icon9.gif
. All you have to do, however, to avoid rib pain is these few little things:

Don't laugh, don't take a deep breath, don't sneeze, don't cough, don't bend down, don't reach up, don't scratch your back, don't wash your hair (reaching up to your noggin hurts), don't move from side to side, don't get hiccups, don't iron clothes, don't run a vacuum, don't sweep, don't mop, don't dust, don't make a bed, don't drive, don't do laundry, don't load/unload a dishwasher, don't cook, don't lift anything, =====> just sit on a comfortable sofa and watch TV. You'll feel much better soon.
icon10.gif

So sorry to hear that your cat (I'm a big cat-lover) tripped and made you fall -- they can be so sneaky!!! J/K

I've certainly been-there-done-that with ribs and it hurts to do anything for about 10 days
icon9.gif
. All you have to do, however, to avoid rib pain is these few little things:

Don't laugh, don't take a deep breath, don't sneeze, don't cough, don't bend down, don't reach up, don't scratch your back, don't wash your hair (reaching up to your noggin hurts), don't move from side to side, don't get hiccups, don't iron clothes, don't run a vacuum, don't sweep, don't mop, don't dust, don't make a bed, don't drive, don't do laundry, don't load/unload a dishwasher, don't cook, don't lift anything, =====> just sit on a comfortable sofa and watch TV. You'll feel much better soon.
icon10.gif

wonderful advice! LOL

During mid-morning break, Jane C. on In Session says the jury is "riveted" to Shafer's testimony. She says that normally, a battle between the drug experts is "when we lose them," i. e. the drug talk is so technical and dry, etc., it loses the jury's interest. But not with this man, she states. They are interested and listening to every word he says. (Wings flapping, IMO. Ahh, this good, good physician.)
icon7.gif

This trial is giving propofol a bad reputation, and that's sad because it is actually very safe, as long as it's administered by a trained professional in a surgical setting and with all the proper equipment to handle emergencies.
That's the whole point of this testimony... Dr. Murray broke all the rules of proper procedure and then abandoned Michael right after he gave it.
I heard JVM yesterday say that she wouldn't want to be given propofol from now on, and that was a very stupid thing to say, IMO. It's not the drug itself that is the problem, it's Dr. Murray and his blatant disregard for his patient's safety and well being.

You said it all TxLady. The drug is safe. I've had it for surgery and I'm still here. But I had it used in a hospital setting. Which the doctor clearly outlined in his testimony that propofol isn't for a one-man-show used in a bedroom of a home. Murray was way out of his league leaving MJ at any time for even a second.

About Jane. I agree, she certainly didn't need to spout off negativitly about the drug. But, she's never been known to be tactful. And, I wish she would stop yelling.
Enjoy your posts.

just my O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500