Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

Well here is what msnbc says we are in store for today.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45075095/ns/today-entertainment/

"Dr. Paul White, an expert in the anesthetic propofol, will finally lay out his rationale for the defense theory that Jackson somehow gave himself a fatal dose of the drug when his doctor left the room."

In this article it would appear that the defense is still going with the propofol defense. I kind of thought they had given up on the propofol and moved on to Lorazapam, but maybe not.

Well, that depends. What time of the day is it? They seem to change on a dime what theory they are using. :floorlaugh:

I found Dr. Shafer much more easier to understand than Dr. White.

Oh..did he just say he can't explain something on the graph because he isn't an expert on pharmocokinetics?

The Live Stream links here, for watching the trial without commercial interruption, are not working for me.

For those that don't know about the Live Stream links, go to page 1 on the previous thread (Conrad Murray Trial - Day 19) and use those links.

TMZ hasn't started the trial on their site/link yet. (???)

Is this the same for any of you?

Oh, Dr. White is confused about something on the graph and he is sure the jury is confused as well. :waitasec:

(psst Dr. White, Flanagan has a way of confusing us all)

Just another aside: The DT's choice to label their exhibits with letters instead of numbers is really stupid. IMHO of course.

Just another aside: The DT's choice to label their exhibits with letters instead of numbers is really stupid. IMHO of course.

IIRC, Judge Pastor instructed them to use letters and the prosecution to use numbers.

Flanagan needs Jose Baez's big white pad and to just let Dr. White have the markers.

Defense: Let's assume what Dr. Murray told the police that day was true.

WOW, let's assume it's not, shall we.....(my sarcasm)

Defense: Let's assume what Dr. Murray told the police that day was true.

WOW, let's assume it's not, shall we.....(my sarcasm)

Well, they have to assume since to go by fact instead of assumption, all this is moot.

Those pesky facts such as it already having been proven to be lies just get in the way. :floorlaugh:

Why does the defense keep bringing up monitering of the patient?

Flanagan needs Jose Baez's big white pad and to just let Dr. White have the markers.

Well, that wouldn't work. He has no clue how to do these models. He's having to use models done by Dr. Shafer. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back